• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, txhorns said:

If aggy was smart they would want the game in Austin.  If they lose in Austin then it was just another loss on the road in conference but if they were to win then they can hail it as a glorious victory that shows they have truly overtaken big bad Texas as the premier team in state.

In college Station they absolutely have to win.  A loss means that the status quo has never changed.  It means that everything they have beaten their chest about and screamed at the top of their lungs over since 2012 was meaningless.  A loss for Texas in CS would be bad but in reality is just a tough loss on the road in conference.

A road loss for aggy would be bad but a home loss would be absolutely devastating.  They stand to lose a hell of a lot more from a home loss than one in Austin.

aggy response

5 hours ago, txhorns said:

If aggy was smart they would want the game in Austin.  If they lose in Austin then it was just another loss on the road in conference but if they were to win then they can hail it as a glorious victory that shows they have truly overtaken big bad Texas as the premier team in state.

In college Station they absolutely have to win.  A loss means that the status quo has never changed.  It means that everything they have beaten their chest about and screamed at the top of their lungs over since 2012 was meaningless.  A loss for Texas in CS would be bad but in reality is just a tough loss on the road in conference.

A road loss for aggy would be bad but a home loss would be absolutely devastating.  They stand to lose a hell of a lot more from a home loss than one in Austin.

I agree.  

It's so aggy to not be able to figure anything out.  

To just say nothing about where it is played is what they should have done.  

10 hours ago, Steel Shank said:

I challenge any other school in the country to come up with an in-state little brother that is more entertaining, misguided, foolish and what ever other descriptors you can come up with than our own little Texas A&M. I dare you.

When they left I posted that we were going to miss making fun of them.

Probably one of the worst calls of all time,  they were just as easy if not easier to make fun of after they went to the the SES SEC and made complete fools of themselves.

Never change aggy. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Steel Shank said:

I challenge any other school in the country to come up with an in-state little brother that is more entertaining, misguided, foolish and what ever other descriptors you can come up with than our own little Texas A&M. I dare you.

While most of the Okie State posters around here seem perfectly reasonable, a few of the ones I know in real life get pretty close to Aggy levels of delusion/misguided homerism especially when it comes to OU vs Okie State matters. Same for couple friends/acquaintance I know that went to Tech who think Texas Tech deserves all the PUF money because they built a school in the shit hole that is Lubbock years after the fact that just happens to have oil in their backyard...

While most of the Okie State posters around here seem perfectly reasonable, a few of the ones I know in real life get pretty close to Aggy levels of delusion/misguided homerism especially when it comes to OU vs Okie State matters. Same for couple friends/acquaintance I know that went to Tech who think Texas Tech deserves all the PUF money because they built a school in the shit hole that is Lubbock years after the fact that just happens to have oil in their backyard...

While all of that may be true, there still seems to be a wide gulf of differences. Does any other school practice of nut grabbing, fish camp, bonfire/midnight yell, selective fact selection, purple carrot, cold fusion, 101 aggy jokes, boot scooting, ring bullshit… Just to name a few, as one has to stop somewhere, as this list could go on for a long long time! I rest my case your Honor.
  • Hook 'Em 4

53 minutes ago, Evil Bill Obrien said:

Wrong! (cue the buzzer sound) – connect2collaborate

While Tech and OSU can certainly make a strong case, they are no match for aggy when it comes mental deficiency shenanigans. At least Tech and OSU have some skins on the wall.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Steel Shank said:

Wrong! (cue the buzzer sound) – connect2collaborate

While Tech and OSU can certainly make a strong case, they are no match for aggy when it comes mental deficiency shenanigans. At least Tech and OSU have some skins on the wall.

I mean if we are playing Family Feud I'm dead ass telling Steve Harvey all the answers on the board are Aggy...just there might be a few others at the tail end of the survey...

Family Feud Yes GIF by CBC

19 hours ago, Steel Shank said:

All this talk about pussies has me thinking about some snatch...

• Hook 'Em 2

56 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

With all due respect to Colt McCoy, he might not be one of the 30 best Longhorns of all time. 

I'll defer on that one, but he's definitely not one of the 30 best college football players of all time.  Beyond that, Herschel #1?  Nah.  Top 10, maybe.  Barry not the #1 RB, and beyind Archie?  Nah, nah.  Marcus Allen?  TIM TEBOW?  I've run out of scorn in the top 10 alone.

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'll defer on that one, but he's definitely not one of the 30 best college football players of all time.  Beyond that, Herschel #1?  Nah.  Top 10, maybe.  Barry not the #1 RB, and beyind Archie?  Nah, nah.  Marcus Allen?  TIM TEBOW?  I've run out of scorn in the top 10 alone.

How the hell did BOMC leave off Jim Brown of the Syracuse Orangemen?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

That list is all kinds of fucked up.
Not the least of which is ignoring the first 50+ years of CFB. Sure it's tough to compare players who played in completely different eras, but unless I missed one...not a single player before 1960 or so?

Ha….

I saw steel shanks post and okie lite was my first thought being I sell a lot of stuff in the okie state.

But those guys aren’t nearly as or remotely close to aggy. Not even in the same ballpark. They are good people. And that is why I didn’t reply to his posts

On 6/7/2023 at 8:07 AM, Deej said:

I just worry about their stadium collapsing on a Saturday that we play them there. That building should be condemned. 

the southeast endzone resembles the arecibo observatory which is why i call it "the dish"

it will collapse in our lifetime with the loss of thousands of lives

belmont should refuse to seat any horn anywhere southeast of the 20 yardline in that end as the direction of collapse is unknown

7 hours ago, ousux said:
9 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:
That list is all kinds of fucked up.

Not the least of which is ignoring the first 50+ years of CFB. Sure it's tough to compare players who played in completely different eras, but unless I missed one...not a single player before 1960 or so?

Howard Cassidy and Glenn Davis were pre 1960.  List sucks

20 minutes ago, EZ$ said:

I really don’t give a shit about where the first game is played…..but I really give a shit now that it’s played in Austin just for the aggy tears. 

Tell aggy we'll agree to play the first one in aggyland if they agree to be in the same pod with us and Oklahoma and quit running away like the chickenshit program they are. 

• Hook 'Em 1