Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

6 hours ago, Vertigo said:

I have questions.. 

1. What the fuck are they doing?

2. Why the fuck are they doing it?

3. Do they think this is cool?

4. Why are the spectators just casually watching this?

5. Why are they disassociated from the rest of their "platoon"?

6. Why are they forcing them to run in penny loafers?

7. Where are they going?

8. Why are they making a touchdown signal when they know good and well their football team isn't going to score?

To answer all of your questions: They're retreating from losing to App State 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

3 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

Yes - I was told to shout out “crapper” prior to flushing, as the shitty barracks/dorms hot water would leave upon flushing! F’ng aggy and their Soviet Era plumbing!

Hook’em!!!

Not gonna lie. We had to yell "flushing" if someone was taking a shower at Moore-Hill aka The Hilton.

• Like 1

Two responses to the marching tweet:

image.png.8e2fd677e489edd2af479b5852b08931.png

The guy at top wants to announce his membership in the group by making a psuedo military observation about the "outfit" and noting the lack of boots. I went back and looked to figure it out.

What the fuck is the second post referring to "your poverty program" about? Without context, it looks as racist as the KKK prom.

39 minutes ago, Colonel Sanders said:

I thought it was "when will you learn?  When will you learn? That your actions have consequences!" 

Anyone know the context of that shrill?

Reminds me of something I heard in my childhood when a cat stuck her tail in one of those old natural gas heaters.

I have to admit, if I was in battle on the other side and then from their defensive position...they all dropped their weapons, raised both hands, and all started running at me and screaming in unison......I'd probably get the  fuck out of there and let them take my position.  They are the weirdest fucking people..

Anyway, congrats to Women's Softball for defeating Aggie and advancing to the Supers.  Hope we get to host a Super while the Aggie women watch from home.

• Hook 'Em 4

8 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Forever rent free. Beat Miami or whoever, throw the horns down… 

4049DD1C-B0C2-4170-85BF-D2F6795C9A34.jpeg

That dude looks like the college age version of the bully from "A Christmas Story" who ends up getting his ass whipped by little Ralphie.  

(and the short dude to his right is his hapless Toadie) 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

35 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Forever rent free. Beat Miami or whoever, throw the horns down… 

4049DD1C-B0C2-4170-85BF-D2F6795C9A34.jpeg

They have convinced themselves that doing this is devastating to t-sips. It's the equivalent of flipping someone off and they're by God manful enough in their manliness to just do it even when nobody from tu is around. It's like seeing Mike Tyson on TV and challenging him to a fight. "Pussy, won't step up."

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

I have to admit, if I was in battle on the other side and then from their defensive position...they all dropped their weapons, raised both hands, and all started running at me and screaming in unison......I'd probably get the  fuck out of there and let them take my position.  They are the weirdest fucking people..

Anyway, congrats to Women's Softball for defeating Aggie and advancing to the Supers.  Hope we get to host a Super while the Aggie women watch from home.

Pretty sure we're going to Knoxville for the Supers.

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

That dude looks like the college age version of the bully from "A Christmas Story" who ends up getting his ass whipped by little Ralphie.  

(and the short dude to his right is his hapless Toadie) 

Ahem.

You are referring to closetojumping and Sydney Carton. Put some respeck on their names!

6 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

The Horns down in that context was just hilarious to begin with. A&M was down 5 runs and 7 outs away from being eliminated by Texas. 

Wasn't it Arky hillbillies who invented the "horns down"?

Yet both aggy and okies want to claim it as their own.

20 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Fw2916xWIAk4dEX?format=jpg&name=medium

Yes, that's right Clem. It WAS completely unfair that the rankings were set up from "year before" where (checks notes),,,let's see here...the Longhorns finished the season with an 11-1 record and a last second victory over Michigan in the Rose Bowl, with Vince Young returning for another year...Yep, totally unfair that the sips were highly ranked and didn't deserve all they achieved after. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

game and the coach blew it. Young looked good because of
poor containment. He could not pass very well.

I wonder what his excuse is as to why Texas beat A&M that year. Oh yeah, Texas was lucky and not every call went their way so (of course) the refs screwed them!