• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

58 minutes ago, Tired Horn said:

I know Aggie is the king of doublethink, but I still find it weird how on the on hand they say they've transcended us via the immaculate hundred-year decision, but on the other hand they're so pathetically desperate to be acknowledged as our primary rival.

I was on a business trip the other day and had dinner with a group that included an Aggy. Out of nowhere, he brings up Oklahoma and insists they could never match our rivalry with A&M. He just wouldn't quit, so I finally explained it to him. In my lifetime, Texas and OU have both been in the Top 25 when they played more than thirty times. They've both been in the Top 10 almost twenty. That makes for games that really feel important. A&m and Texas have both been in the Top 25 when the played less than ten times. They've both been in the Top Ten once, almost fifty years ago. That makes for games you play because they're on the schedule. Now admittedly some of that is a whim of scheduling. Texas and OU play early with less chance to have shit the bed on a season already, while Texas and A&M play at the end. But it is what it is. Oklahoma is a rivalry because you feel it in your bones, remember the great wins and the heartbreaking losses. A&M is a rivalry because you're told it is.

The guy looked like he was going to cry.

WTF?

Think Mad Men GIF

Should have just responded with this

• Like 2

Just now, Tylerocks said:

Let's not get anything twisted, here Jimbo...TCU would've kicked the dog shit out of aggy.

What a stupid fucking thing to say.

Seriously.  It's one very short step from standing up there and chanting "SEC!SEC!SEC!"

And the lack of self-awareness is just so typically aggy.

He and those losers deserve one another.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Seriously.  It's one very short step from standing up there and chanting "SEC!SEC!SEC!"

And the lack of self-awareness is just so typically aggy.

He and those losers deserve one another.

No kidding.

Jimbo has to have some aggy DNA in him.  An outsider can't assimilate that quickly, can he?

Let's not get anything twisted, here Jimbo...TCU would've kicked the dog shit out of aggy.

I seriously doubt it.

The team would have all contracted COVID and they would have bitched out again like last year, and the time with the baseball team and the home and home with Oregon.

Running from competition is in their dna.
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 11/11/2022 at 2:37 PM, Tigersnake said:

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2022/11/11/watch-san-antonio-police-body-cam-footage-of-officers-encounter-with-councilman-clayton-perry/

Met his Chief of Staff at an event not long ago---retired cop. Barely a minute into our conversation he mentions he is aggy and shows me his ring with a look of true pride. I don't mention UT, just move on to another subject.  A minute later he volunteers that the councilman is aggy too. Golly, you don't say! I guess the vaunted aggy network is the real deal! Got away from him as quickly as I could.

Three months later, the councilman is being questioned about a hit and run. Call me a cynic, but from the video it seems like they may not take the Code of Honor as seriously as they let on.

Saw this update on Reddit. Gomer is on video cruising around in his A&M gear downing 15 drinks, plus he pulls a Spalding Smails with some rando glass at the bar. He then heads to Bill Millers where he incoherently hits on teenage girls, and then caps his evening off with a hit and run. Solid night for an aggy.

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2023/05/10/footage-shows-sa-councilman-drank-much-more-than-his-attorney-claimed-in-court/

• Hook 'Em 1

22 hours ago, Tylerocks said:

Inches. Just inches. Gotta get those last inches.

Disappointed woman or player-blaming by Jimbo?

Geez...why do you need a raincoat for a dog. It's a fucking dog. I love dogs, but they've survived in the wild for ages without needed a raincoat. But then again, probably not a lot of corps members trying to jizz on them in the wild...well...outside of the College Station area. 

It’s a good way to overheat your dog.

I just love how they pick random dates. Honestly he could have said we were 7-8 against the SEC since the creation of the BCS but just had to shrink that window down by 1 year lol to cut out our 99 Cotton Bowl win.

That’s because Texas (Roy Williams) embarrassed the best and most awesome football staff ever.