• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

I was getting robbed, stabbed, and shot all the time when I was a student. Nobody went out to bars or parties or games because of the fear of knife bearing dragworms and robbers. It was like living in a military prison where there is nothing to do. A&M would be a much better military prison than UT.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 4/13/2023 at 6:36 AM, BurntOrange&White said:

It's not just Whataburger it's Home Depot as well

image.png.569db5f267e4be56236dde3aac58dfbd.png

The Hooters is is Bryan so it technically doesn't have to have the maroon branding that College Station requires. And if I'm remembering correctly I believe that Hooters originally wanted to put the location in College Station but chose Bryan because of that.

That is actually very smart of C-stat.  Who would want the tax dollars on ridiculously overpriced beer over a paint color? 

https://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/college/SEC/2023/04/12/sec-expansion-2024-oklahoma-texas-bobby-bowden-florida-state/70097800007/

Adding Arkansas and South Carolina allowed the SEC to split into divisions and launch a trendsetting conference championship game. Still, other schools the SEC had eyed – FSU, Miami and Texas, among them – would have boosted the conference’s profile more. Neither Arkansas nor South Carolina has ever won an SEC football championship.

When the conference realignment carousel twirled again two decades later, the SEC further expanded its footprint. Texas A&M and Missouri came with television markets in tow and greased the wheels for the SEC Network’s launch. The Aggies’ culture meshes with the SEC, but Missouri still presents as a Big 12 school that stumbled into the SEC’s party and somehow talked its way past the bouncer.

The past two rounds of SEC expansion each served a purpose, but they didn’t elevate the conference like Oklahoma and Texas can when they arrive in 2024. That’s what makes this the SEC’s best expansion yet. These schools wield the football clout the SEC missed on when Bobby Bowden’s Seminoles embraced the ACC.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

I'm getting like super duper nervous that the sleeping giant that is A&M is about to be woke.

A super woke A&M is a very dangerous animal. Tricky. And cunning. Powerful , yet swift and dangerous. Just when you think you've figured them out, they pull out something so ingenious that you'll go running home to momma, crying for some tittie milk. 

I think this is it fellas. Party's over.

Edited by Steel Shank
dang punctuation error
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Steel Shank said:

A super woke A&M is a very dangerous animal. Tricky. And cunning. Powerful , yet swift and dangerous. Just when you think you've figured them out, they pull out something so ingenious that you'll go running home to momma, crying for some tittie milk. 

Like a maroon carrot?

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Just realized that they’re not even playing on a full length field 🤣🤣🤣

C80C7E6B-6775-42FA-8FEF-D595B8FE8678.jpeg

Maybe they hate the color red too.  Nothing inside the 20's...

Don't remember seeing this on the board and I took a cursory look at post between the 2nd and 7th and did not see it so SIAP. Just saw this on the Epic Meltdown on Twitter thread on texags. Looks like a troll job but I could picture a parallel universe in which aggy bought into gentlemen's agreement not only once but twice.

• Haha 6