• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

8 hours ago, Sealtm6 said:

I’ve heard insurance salesman from NW Houston tell me “we need more of the Delores Liuccis of the world running this country “.  They say she is the salt of the earth.  The used an interesting term, said she’s a “good AG”.  These men were mesmerizing. 

She’s the salt of the earth because, as salt does, Delores Liucci stops things from growing. Particularly in the groin area. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

13 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

She’s the salt of the earth because, as salt does, Delores Liucci stops things from growing. Particularly in the groin area. 

Rather than salting Carthage, Scipio Aemilianus could have sent Dolores Liucci to govern it, and the results would have been at least as devastating

Edited by TotallyLegit
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, TotallyLegit said:

If they can win at Ole Miss and it's not a fluke, I think that will be indicative of a successful season

aggy's conference record is better in the SEC than it was in the Big 12 or SWC. At least until last season. Not one of those gumps has an explanation for this.

Fuck aggy

1 hour ago, DFW Horn said:

aggy's conference record is better in the SEC than it was in the Big 12 or SWC. At least until last season. Not one of those gumps has an explanation for this.

"Because we are an SEC team, stupid sip."

• Haha 1

I don't think they understand what "season-defining" means for them these days.

Yeah, app st isn’t even on there and I’d say they defined aggy season last year.

And lol at them having a better conference record in the “big boy football” league than in the big 12. Playing that extra cupcake game per year probably helps too.

1 minute ago, deft said:

Yeah, app st isn’t even on there and I’d say they defined aggy season last year.

And lol at them having a better conference record in the “big boy football” league than in the big 12. Playing that extra cupcake game per year probably helps too.

I notice those clodhoppers haven’t been referencing “lost to Kansas” since their comical debacle last year. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

I notice those clodhoppers haven’t been referencing “lost to Kansas” since their comical debacle last year. 

Repping you for the use of the fine old word clodhopper while, presumably, you were posting from the comfort of your davenport.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, SimkinsMan said:

Repping you for the use of the fine old word clodhopper while, presumably, you were posting from the comfort of your davenport.

No, I’m posting from the comfort of my electric-powered recliner with its own USB port.

2DB9B9D4-6B4E-4FDE-8FD7-D1F88317A7D4.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

21 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Not for me buddy. I gots terabytes in the old spank bank. plz dnt kink shame 

6 hours ago, Deej said:

Whatever game all the frustrations publicly come to a head between Jimbo and Bobby. I'm guessing the Arkansas game and a 2 and 3 start. 

Looch has already proclaimed that if they lose to Auburn then the season is over.  Hugh Freeze will coach circles around Dumbo and that Durkin defense.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

4 hours ago, Armybrat said:

clodhopper

noun

clod·hop·per ˈkläd-ˌhä-pər 

Synonyms of clodhopper

: a clumsy and uncouth rustic

: a large heavy work shoe or boot

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lymanward said:

Pretty well just overlay the roller coaster meme and it should give a pretty clear look at expectations. 

I don’t think so this year. The U early won’t give the chance for that huge rise before the drop. 

27 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

How do they get 5 home and 3 away conference games? How do they STILL not have to play Georgia 

I can only assume they are counting Arky as a home game but SEC treats them as the road team at Jerryworld.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

How do they get 5 home and 3 away conference games? How do they STILL not have to play Georgia 

from 1944 to 1966 bammer/georgia played home and home every year

since then, bammerdawg games in athens or tuscaloosa/birmingham: 1972, 1973, 1976, 1977, 1984, 1985, 1990, 1991, 1994, 1995, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2008, 2015, 2020

that's 16 regular season games in 55 years, averaging a game every 3.43 years

since aggy joined in 2012 they have played georgia once in 2019, thus averaging a game every 11 years, which could be the all-time SEC duck record

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

4 home games, 3 away games, 1 neutral site (arky)

but avoiding UGA for so long is crazy. USCwest has played better than usual so hopefully they can beat Aggie. 

Bama, Lsu, Tenn are going to be tough games for Aggie. What can Miami, Arky, Ole Miss, Miss St and Auburn do?

Aggie will win, ACU, New Mexico and UL Monroe. 

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Looch has already proclaimed that if they lose to Auburn then the season is over.  Hugh Freeze will coach circles around Dumbo and that Durkin defense.

Listen to Looch much?  That seems like a horrible way to pass the time.

4 hours ago, Tigersnake said:

I met a young guy and his wife at a wine bar yesterday happy hour. Find out in conversation that he is a Mississippi State grad and talked a little about football and sports in general but didn't offer yet that I went to UT. Talked about how State is the far less racist choice in his home state etc.  The he goes, completely unprompted, "Man, the Aggies...Oh, sorry, you're not an Aggie are you?? Oh, good. What with those people and, like, their strange stuff? They say they have all of these military connections with their band...I mean I googled them and it turns out that's not true at all and a whole lot of other weird shit as well."  Word is getting out gentlemen. Excellent work.

If the Deep South had decent internet density, it wouldn't be taking so long.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TheContractor said:

4 home games, 3 away games, 1 neutral site (arky)

but avoiding UGA for so long is crazy. USCwest has played better than usual so hopefully they can beat Aggie. 

Bama, Lsu, Tenn are going to be tough games for Aggie. What can Miami, Arky, Ole Miss, Miss St and Auburn do?

Aggie will win, ACU, New Mexico and UL Monroe. 

USCEast not west 🤬

5 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

from 1944 to 1966 bammer/georgia played home and home every year

since then, bammerdawg games in athens or tuscaloosa/birmingham: 1972, 1973, 1976, 1977, 1984, 1985, 1990, 1991, 1994, 1995, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2008, 2015, 2020

that's 16 regular season games in 55 years, averaging a game every 3.43 years

since aggy joined in 2012 they have played georgia once in 2019, thus averaging a game every 11 years, which could be the all-time SEC duck record

Reveille is skeered of Uga.

3 hours ago, AeroHorn said:

I am hoping it will be earlier next year.

That's sounds like a good perennial game.

Guess the month that will equal aggy wins? Me thinks they only get to April this year.

Fun fact: They've never equaled December, and only Homer in '39 got 'em their lone November.

Powerhouse.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1