Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

4 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Yeah no fucking way is the ATT girl fat lmao. But no surprise since this seems to be the body preference of many here:

151029135524-rachael-farrokh-anorexic-woman-transformation-orig-vstan-00000817.jpg

That poor girl just had the misfortune of getting stuck behind one of your women in the buffet line. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

4 hours ago, UncleSonny said:

This is a recent picture on her IG. She’s not thin, but this is not a fat chick. 
image.thumb.jpeg.1fd03708e610020d60e8c0ee7d63f69b.jpeg

The comparison to a housewife is fair, but she’s the housewife that all the dads are checking out at the bbq and hoping to see at a pool party. 

Should be negged for the oversized sweatshirt hiding Lily's 2 most redeeming attributes.

https://tinyurl.com/2xwpxqn8

A proposal to admit Stephen F. Austin State University into the University of Texas System is headed to the full Texas House after receiving committee approval this week.

The House Committee on Higher Education on Monday advanced House Bill 2639, which would 'abolish' the Nacogdoches-based university and immediately incorporate the school into the UT System. Rep. Travis Clardy, R-Nacogdoches, filed the bill, while Sen. Robert Nichols, R-Jacksonville, has filed an identical bill in the Senate.

Edited by Cairn Horn88
  • Hook 'Em 3

On 4/5/2023 at 2:45 PM, closetojumping said:

They show her full body on the beach commercial. She looked like a suburban housewife, and not of the milf variety. I dig women of all types as long as they’re not disgusting fat bodies. I would not touch that broad with your dicks, much less mine. But look, if rolling them in dough and finding the wet spot is your thing, more power to you guys. It takes all types, I get it. 

Relax guys. Y'all know how it is.  He has to say this because he knows Sydney reads this thread.

Edited by Post Oak
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, 'stache said:

image.gif.9e80d5aa2931d4a9eff78509793bb3a9.gif

(Phone rings) " Hello?"

"Mr. Johnson, this Michael Jablonski, fighting texas aggy class of 2013, how are you today? Whoop! "

"I'm fine Michael, how are you? Whoop!"

"I'm great..would you like to buy some insurance today Mr Johnson? Whoop!"

"I think I'm good Kyle. I currently have 15 insurance policies from other aggy- whoop!" 

"I see Mr Johnson, glad to hear you support fellow aggy, whoop! But let me ask you this Mr Johnson- do you remember the Bud Light Lime guy?" 

"Yes of course, a legendary aggy, whoop!"

"Well Mr Johnson- am Bud Light Lime guy...whoop!"

" Oh my God why did you wait so long to tell me?? It would be an honor to buy insurance from Bud Light Lime guy...WHOOP!"

"WHOOP!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

13 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

X-posting from the aggie 2024 recruiting thread:

Might as well go ahead and post a spring update on ATM here. 

Some of my friends that know people and players in and around the ATM program have always called it straight on ATM. I know some folks that read my ATM posts regularly know that, but others that don't or think I'm wishcasting, I'll just point out that I foretold of what was coming from ATM in the 2022 class back in the winter of 20/21 when they starting pushing chips in, and it wasn't funny or happy shit for us. So do with this what you may, but this isn't fan fiction even if it reads like it. 

Fisher hasn't changed a thing with the offense. They're running the same shit and Petrino is being forced to learn the playbook so the illusion of him calling plays on gameday can exist. There have been no new installations of scheme whatsoever on either side of the ball.

Coaches are infighting, to the point that people are talking shit in the open at practices. Coley is completely iced from any relevance whatsoever and has no say in anything but is moneywhipped into shutting the fuck up, keeping his fancy title and worrying over tight end development. 

Blackwell is apparently shellshocked. I'm interested in seeing if he stays for more than a year. Addazio and Craig apparently hate each other. Petrino and Fisher aren't feigning to be friendly in front of others.

There are still a number of weed-smoking mercenaries on the team, some of whom may not make it out of the spring. Going to class is a bug, not a feature. Smoking weed before practice is a ritual among a portion of the players. 

One highly rated defensive player's parents thinks the program dysfunction is complete. But, hey, the money's right. For everyone. 

3Bd.gif

• Haha 9

41 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Some of my friends that know people and players in and around the ATM program have always called it straight on ATM. I know some folks that read my ATM posts regularly know that, but others that don't or think I'm wishcasting, I'll just point out that I foretold of what was coming from ATM in the 2022 class back in the winter of 20/21 when they starting pushing chips in, and it wasn't funny or happy shit for us. So do with this what you may, but this isn't fan fiction even if it reads like it. 

Fisher hasn't changed a thing with the offense. They're running the same shit and Petrino is being forced to learn the playbook so the illusion of him calling plays on gameday can exist. There have been no new installations of scheme whatsoever on either side of the ball.

Coaches are infighting, to the point that people are talking shit in the open at practices. Coley is completely iced from any relevance whatsoever and has no say in anything but is moneywhipped into shutting the fuck up, keeping his fancy title and worrying over tight end development. 

Blackwell is apparently shellshocked. I'm interested in seeing if he stays for more than a year. Addazio and Craig apparently hate each other. Petrino and Fisher aren't feigning to be friendly in front of others.

There are still a number of weed-smoking mercenaries on the team, some of whom may not make it out of the spring. Going to class is a bug, not a feature. Smoking weed before practice is a ritual among a portion of the players. 

One highly rated defensive player's parents thinks the program dysfunction is complete. But, hey, the money's right. For everyone. 

Save Them All I Love You GIF by Best Friends Animal Society

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

Amazing.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Who could have ever guessed that collecting CFB's infinity stones of assholes would ever backfire?!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

Is this not causing any of the receivers or Weigman to rethink being there? I thought change on offense was a requirement for some of those guys to stay. 

9 minutes ago, MH BEVO said:

Is this not causing any of the receivers or Weigman to rethink being there? I thought change on offense was a requirement for some of those guys to stay. 

I think his last two sentences answers this question:

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

But, hey, the money's right. For everyone. 

3 hours ago, Vertuzzi said:

Hertz Rent-A-Car Q3 2028 Highest Performing Employee!

1BE18F44-DAF3-46DE-A088-68D563869EEF.jpeg

36 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Future undertakers of america was full and this was as close as he could get to the study of things soon to die. 

Looks like he could be related to their ex-quarterback.

6 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Willy Wonka Suspense GIF

36 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Clueless on 4 or 5 of the schools. Quoting so I can look them up Monday at work.

A&M Kingsville aka TAMU-K fka Texas A&I plays DII in the Lone Star Conference 

Texas Southern is a HBU in Houston is DI FCS in the SWAC

Trinity Valley Community College is in Athens (East Texas SW of Tyler) most famous for Cheerleading and a Netflix reality show following them.

Baylor rapes and kills people in Waco

Prairie View A&M is a HBU on the NW outskirts of the Houston market is DI in the SWAC

Hardin Simmons is a Baptist school in Abilene that plays DIII

Note: I think both TAMU-K and TVCC are claiming John Randle

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MH BEVO said:

I’m sure it is. But no one is quitting school at the end of Spring practice with a month of classes to go. This is still going to fail spectacularly. 

• Drool 1

21 hours ago, closetojumping said:

don't know how true this is, but the thought of it being accurate makes me giddy as a muthafucka

45B12AB4-4D16-40ED-A148-F4A11973F2E6.gif

• Like 2

Relaxed Rachel Brosnahan GIF by The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel