• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 hours ago, TreatyOak said:

Dear Texas A&M University and the fans of its athletic programs,

I am writing this message to express my sincere apologies for the numerous rude posts I have made about your university's athletic programs. I realize that my behavior was immature and disrespectful, and I want to take full responsibility for my actions.

I understand that being a sports fan is a passionate experience, but I now realize that it should not come at the expense of being rude or disrespectful towards others. I am truly sorry for any hurt or offense I may have caused to the Texas A&M community through my posts.

Moving forward, I promise to do better and be a more mature sports fan. I will strive to show more respect towards Texas A&M and its fans, regardless of any team rivalries or past disagreements. I understand that being a sports fan is about enjoying the game and supporting your team, not attacking others.

Once again, I am truly sorry for any harm I have caused with the post below, and I hope that this apology can be a step towards repairing any damage that I have caused. Thank you for your understanding and forgiveness.

Sincerely, TreatyOak/Chat GPT

12-Deaths.jpg

Wtf is this shit?

8 hours ago, BonzoMontreaux said:

I was living in The Woodlands when that happened.  Youngest graduated from there.  Openly pull against Wisconsin for them being bitches. Wisconsin could have named a price and TW probably would have paid.  Oh well.

In 2007 Washington State threatened to sue and forced Abilene Cooper to change their mascot logo because they were too similar.

2 hours ago, Crapinon said:

In 2007 Washington State threatened to sue and forced Abilene Cooper to change their mascot logo because they were too similar.

Schulenburg got threaded by whoever owned it then evidently back in like 98 because they used the Superman S.  They had to change it. 

Standing at the right is the prodigal son's older brother, who crosses his hands in judgment; in the parable he objects to the father's compassion for the sinful son:

But he answered his father, "Behold, these many years I have served you, and I never disobeyed a commandment of yours, but you never gave me a goat, that I might celebrate with my friends. But when this, your son, came, who has devoured your living with prostitutes, you killed the fattened calf for him."
—Luke 15:29–30

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

I understand WHAT it is. I don't get why anyone would waste AI electrons on an apology to aggy.

Well said. I was actually making fun of myself since at 63, I'm one of the oldest people on this site. 

Edited by TreatyOak
  • Hook 'Em 2