• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

i've been thinking about the first game at pyle....

out of nowhere this year came the pronouncement that they host next year because that's the concession they secured to agree to allow us in

put aside the idea they had any say at all

if true, why did we not hear about it for over 18 months?

not 1 post on texags or 247 or twitter

that meme still shows up but the ministry must have gotten a call because about 3 months ago the official organs (bjork and looch) pivoted to "it's a lock" with no caveats or claims

not 1 rumor or post that they negotiated (!) this outcome back in July of 21, prior to this year

recall that aggy first claimed the "standing offer" in 2007

a moral victory of this apparent magnitude would have been impossible for aggy to keep secret if true

so it's pretty clear: talkie bird is sitting in the control tower pitching a fit like a child squealing about playing at pyle in 24 with bjork on zoom

+++

i have a solution

24: NRG split like fair park

25: deathstar split like fair park

they can claim a moral victory and the 2 fanbases get to split the tickets

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

i have a solution

24: NRG split like fair park

25: deathstar split like fair park

they can claim a moral victory and the 2 fanbases get to split the tickets

fuck all that.  home and home or nothing.  i probably got another 30 years in me, id like to see us whip their ass on their field for 15 of those.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, NOMAAA said:

fuck all that.  home and home or nothing.  i probably got another 30 years in me, id like to see us whip their ass on their field for 15 of those.

you will get to see it 20 more times if you live 30 more years

today we're at .6441

if we split the next 2 years we drop to .6417 because the effect of the 5 ties gets diluted

with the 5 ties, if we win the next 2 years we are at exactly .65

but eventually the effect of the 5 ties will regress to a blip on the overall record

so at 76-37 today with no ties we are at .6726, more than 2 out of 3

(i feel like i'm channeling syntex at this point.....)

so to be charitable let's give aggy 2 of the 5 ties as wins, and we'll take the other 3

at 79-39 we would be at .6695 still more than 2 out of 3

we will take a single basis point and surrender all other advantages to aggy (advantage aggy).....

30 x .667 is .2001

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

today we're at .6441

if we split the next 2 years we drop to .6417 because the effect of the 5 ties gets diluted

but eventually the effect of the 5 ties will regress to a blip on the overall record

so to be charitable let's give aggy 2 of the 5 ties as wins, and we'll take the other 3

we will take a single basis point and surrender all other advantages to aggy (advantage aggy).....

30 x .667 is .2001

season 6 stop making my head hurt GIF by Shameless

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

today we're at .6441

30 x .667 is .2001

the hangover GIF

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

today we're at .6441

30 x .667 is .2001

critical-role-crit-role.gif

22 hours ago, NOMAAA said:

19 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

...blah, blah, blah...

30 x .667 is .2001

Wow, you got that problem wrong every way possible.

First, your math is wrong. 30 x .667 is 20.01, not .2001. Decimals are complicated, should have used a calculator.

More important, you read the problem wrong. NOMAAA wants to see us win ON THEIR FIELD 15 times in the next 30 years. Unless we play more than half the 30 games on their field, the maximum times we can win on their field would be 15 times.

No points at all for you. Do better next time.

Edited by BornOrange
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

My preference: Play them anywhere, stomp them into a-stain, let billy clean up the mess with some Oxyclean, then return aggy to Big 12.
Nah, they need to go west as the triumphant saviors of the Pac. Teach those limp wristed liberals what real big boy football looks like and such.
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Intercourse With Gray said:

The timing of this gif could not be better. The implosion was one of the best things I ever watched. My aggy friend messaged me after this play, "Championship bound. Count it". He didnt message me for months after this 

That’s a Win Win

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Intercourse With Gray said:

The timing of this gif could not be better. The implosion was one of the best things I ever watched. My aggy friend messaged me after this play, "Championship bound. Count it". He didnt message me for months after this 

They won the the MNCC that year by a mile.

I remember watching part of that game on tv around my younger brother who is an aggy fan. All I could think of was damn, I’ll never hear them end of it after the club ucla like a baby seal.

3 hours ago, Vertigo said:

I was sitting in the ex players section right next to Lance Gunn at the 40 yard line and Ricky broke that run right in front of me behind my high school teammate who was starting at guard. My favorite all time sports moment.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2