• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

There are early rumblings that Kubiak’s camp would be involved in a potential hire. Don’t know what that means, exactly, but some of it is the notion that aggies need to hire “An Aggie Man” akin to “Michigan Man” syndrome. 

If any of this is true - aggies paying 9 figures to buyout Fisher and staff and hire a new one; Kubiak’s group being involved; needing an insider; holy fuck. We cannot lose. 

Met Garry Kubiak and his wife back in the '80s, she was really hot. That's all I got.

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, TexasGolf said:

IMG_1450.jpeg

Maybe they will bring a national championship to College Statio , but  not  to College Station, nor to Texas A&M. In the parallel universe off College Staio, only championships in meat judging and animal husbandry will occur, until glory hole and jizz jar championships are introduced , and then aggy will run the table for decades.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

There are early rumblings that Kubiak’s camp would be involved in a potential hire. Don’t know what that means, exactly, but some of it is the notion that aggies need to hire “An Aggie Man” akin to “Michigan Man” syndrome. 

If any of this is true - aggies paying 9 figures to buyout Fisher and staff and hire a new one; Kubiak’s group being involved; needing an insider; holy fuck. We cannot lose. 

Only aggy could payoff a buyout this big to hire a shitty to mediocre sggy in his place . 

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, deft said:

“Couldn’t even beat….” And goes to list two ranked opponents when aggy when was unranked in both contests. Unreal expectations abound.

They really are that loudmouth who thinks, by simply being loud and assertive, that it's how things are or will be. A similar quote appeared on another thread lamenting how aggy is "more like the Mississippi schools."

Itself a mark they are well below, since the "Mississippi schools" combined have now beaten them 5 straight times.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I guess being incestuous is an upgrade from fucking sheep.

Just now, Revolution512 said:

No way they bring a new coach in with Texas on the home schedule next season.

Who knows. But whatever they do, I have full confidence that those fucknuts will make the worst decisions possible. They are hardwired for failure at an institutional level. They simply cant unfuck themselves.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

43 minutes ago, Stinkpalm said:

Dinged up? There are Max Johnson shaped craters littering every field aggy has played on since weigman got injured.  I swear every passing down, in the bits of their games that I’ve seen, Johnson has been pile driven into the dirt within 2 seconds of the snap. I honestly wouldn’t be shocked if this was  mom and dad deciding to pull the ripcord before their son is permanently confined to a wheelchair due to one too many snaps behind that porous line.

Yeah. I realize he’s getting his ass kicked. Just didn’t watch the whole game to see if he actually sustained an obvious injury. But maybe you’re right that his parents are pulling the plug. Brad looked really pissed in the stands. 

On 11/1/2023 at 11:56 AM, Tex Pete said:

At some point, that is how they're going to rationalize it.

We should want them to lose one more game this season and that's it.

Stay in the 4 loss range- football Purgatory. Latter Day Mack Brown or John Mackovic. It's torture for a fanbase, but they absolutely do not have the money to fire him. If it gets bad enough, they'll do everything possible to scrape the money together somehow.

They are not going 8-4. LSU's defense sucks but no way in hell do the corndogs not run train on them after last years debacle. Jimbo's road streak will march on into 2024.

Next season works out really well for them all 4 of their tough games are at home and they finally get some road patsies that Bilbo may finally snap his road skid.

I still don't see them doing much better than their traditional 8-4 next season but perhaps he shocks the world with a 9-3 or 10-2 mark which you know will fire those rejects up.

Edited by Pimphand

6 hours ago, Stinkpalm said:

Dinged up? There are Max Johnson shaped craters littering every field aggy has played on since weigman got injured.  I swear every passing down, in the bits of their games that I’ve seen, Johnson has been pile driven into the dirt within 2 seconds of the snap. I honestly wouldn’t be shocked if this was  mom and dad deciding to pull the ripcord before their son is permanently confined to a wheelchair due to one too many snaps behind that porous line.

That and several said in the game thread that near the end of the game, when he threw the non-interception, Bilbo shoved him in the back and yelled at him. Apparently Max visibly said “WTF” or something like that. I didn’t see it. But if true, could be big. 

• Hook 'Em 2

That and several said in the game thread that near the end of the game, when he threw the non-interception, Bilbo shoved him in the back and yelled at him. Apparently Max visibly said “WTF” or something like that. I didn’t see it. But if true, could be big. 

Did bilbo jump to push him in the back? Or did he push he ass like Max was fucking his wife?
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1