Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

9 hours ago, closetojumping said:

There are early rumblings that Kubiak’s camp would be involved in a potential hire. Don’t know what that means, exactly, but some of it is the notion that aggies need to hire “An Aggie Man” akin to “Michigan Man” syndrome. 

If any of this is true - aggies paying 9 figures to buyout Fisher and staff and hire a new one; Kubiak’s group being involved; needing an insider; holy fuck. We cannot lose. 

It makes sense that aggy reminisce  on the glory years of the Kubiak era and want to rekindle that magical time and their conference record of (looks up 79-82 aggy football)...14-18 and 1 bowl appearance 

• Haha 4

• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, Leanderman said:

Gomers will find a way to urn things around I am sure. Jimbo having a coaches meeting on the first floor as we speak

season 8 outhouse GIF

What they need to do is bring in all their former coaches whose buyouts they are still paying and have a coaching collective. 😂😵‍💫

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

They want an “Aggie Man” because the truth of the matter is they need someone who will accept a smaller contract than what Jimbo got because they will be strapped for cash for a few years. Part of the compensation needs to be “being back on campus and the fulfillment that you get from helping your beloved university.”

If they do hire a former Ag and pay him significantly less, just watch. Looch already has that sentenced typed up to feed the masses. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, nnm said:

It took me a few minutes to compile this today. After Nov. 4 games, the fightin’ texum aggy can legitimately say they’re not the worst Aggies on the gridiron:
Aggie Cup Standings

Delaware Valley 8-1

NMSU 7-3

UC Davis 5-4

TAMU 5-4

Utah State 4-5

Oklahoma Panhandle State 4-6

Murray State 2-7

NC A&T 1-8

Middle of the pack. True to form. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

Is “Campbell95” legit? I don’t lurk enough over there but people seem to be taking his posts seriously. 

He's consistently had accurate A&M info before it hits the public domain for awhile. Especially team stuff (recruiting has been more hit or miss). He's got buddies in the AD there 

• Hook 'Em 4

35 minutes ago, SamsCorner said:

He said the ‘80’s, that’s like 40 years ago.

Assume she's the same age as Kub and that would be a pretty good looking 61 year old woman.

I'm not sure the Aggies get by Mississippi State without losing at this point.   LSU might be interesting if Daniels stays hurt after Dallas Turner laid him out last night with a cheap shot.   But if A&M is starting a 3rd string QB....

43 minutes ago, SamsCorner said:

He said the ‘80’s, that’s like 40 years ago.

She looks great. Too many guys here judge everything by their masturbation material. At least, I assume that's what "would" refers to when judging women you'd never have a shot of even talking to.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Macanudo said:

But if A&M is starting a 3rd string QB....

By the LSU game? If Johnson is out, there's a pretty good chance A&M could be down to their 4th string QB by LSU. 

A scrub or a freshman will just be fresh meat trying to catch up to the game for the first time with A&M's "protection."

Somewhere, Georgia I guess, Haynes King cracks a crooked smile.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, ousux said:
12 hours ago, LonghornBreeder said:
He probably went into hiding because of the rest of that video. What's up with that clip anyway? Why would you take out the best part of the video?

What is the best part? I've never seen anything but the screengrab

I was mixing up videos. I was thinking of the old dude in the cowboy hat eating his boogers at an aggie game.

4 hours ago, closetojumping said:

You idiots were saying this about Miami, then Alabama, then Tennessee, then Ole Miss, and now it will be LSU. It’s uninformed handwringing. 

These imbeciles have played an easy schedule to get this far and they’ll probably be 7-4 heading into the LSU game. Whoop! 

The combined record of the teams they have beaten this year is 16-29. Auburn, at 5-4, is the “best” opponent they have beaten. Auburn got to 5 wins by pummeling the death row jaggernauts of UMass, Cal, Samford, Miss State and Vanderbilt. That’s a combined opp record of 17-30. 

Texas ATM has beaten no one of merit. Miss State sucks. ATM will beat them and call it yet another “statement game”. They’ll chest pound and then beat an FCS opponent and question the integrity of the CFP rankings without any shame or irony because, by gawd, they’re the best 7-4 team in the country! 

They will forget that they are 0-9 in their last 9 away games and that Death Valley at night is brutal. They’ll have people in the media predicting they’re hot and primed for an upset. You guys on this site will have  followed them back up on the rollercoaster out of some sense of bizarre self-loathing, needing ATM to hurt you in order to feel whole. 

Then LSU will spank them in public and we will all point and laugh. Then the lot of you guys that do this shit will probably wait a few days before telling us why you’re worried and convinced that they’re going to roll their opponent in the Podunk Loser Bowl. 

You dumb fuck I said that because it would be funny, aggy back on the rollercoaster and Kelly turns a darker shade of purple.  No one really thinks it will happen. god damn

I was mixing up videos. I was thinking of the old dude in the cowboy hat eating his boogers at an aggie game.
I think the best old aggy incident involved flying tortillas, goalposts coming down and being shoved into the visiting aggy stands and this geezer swinging his binoculars like a weapon

I just want to see how many aggy sit out Abilene Christian with nagging "injuries". There is nothing to be gained in that game and literally nobody watching on tv. It would be the ultimate if one or more of their draft eligible guys goes down in that game and truly ends their season and can't even work out for NFL scouts. I can see Jimbo emptying the bench of all JAGs that day.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Parliament said:

Does he want to apologize to the guy whose nads he punched?

And the replies to that tweet are peak Aggy.

This one was my favorite, he’s a champion, of something:

15 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

You dumb fuck I said that because it would be funny, aggy back on the rollercoaster and Kelly turns a darker shade of purple.  No one really thinks it will happen. god damn

The dumb fucks are the people who constantly post on this site about how “funny” it would be if ATM won a game or how “it makes sense” to hope OU wins a game somewhere.  Those are always dumb fucking takes posted by dumb fucks. 

I enjoyed the Kubiak wife story though.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, ousux said:
15 hours ago, Huckleberry said:
After 69 games (niiiice)
Kevin Sumlin: 47-22
Jimbo Fisher: 44-25

Maybe Jimbo should go out and get himself a DUI tonight? Under the influence of huffing his own farts that is.

Sumlin would be PISSED if he was sober.

38 minutes ago, Parliament said:

Does he want to apologize to the guy whose nads he punched?

And the replies to that tweet are peak Aggy.

I like how all of the aggy talk and how they would have done the same thing and give him a ton of credit for taking responsibility for his actions.  That dumb fuck didn’t wake up and decide to write that tweet on his own.  It was 100% forced by the athletic department.

5 minutes ago, wild_turkey said:

I love that aggy was desperate enough to hire Bobby Petrino and they have 5-4 to show for it. Maybe next year they can get Art Briles and improve to 6-3.

Not just Petrino, but Durkin, too. Between Jimbo, Petrino, and Durkin, the Aggies have a FedEx MD-11F worth of baggage with very little to show for it.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Eastwood said:

Not just Petrino, but Durkin, too. Between Jimbo, Petrino, and Durkin, the Aggies have a FedEx MD-11F worth of baggage with very little to show for it.

Did you mean DC-10?

Screenshot_20231105_094545.jpg

Edited by TOR
  • Haha 1