• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

If they finish 7-5 ole Looch will draft up his finest sunshine pumping article of all time. Presently as it stands since bringing in their historic recruitment class they've compiled a 10-11 record, but they rattle on about how someone like Sark can only recruit? Yeesh, aggy always gonna aggy.

4 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

$76m seems like a steep price to pay to get out of playing KSU in a Texas Bowl, even for aggy.

My guess is that they're paying it now because it's not getting any better by waiting.  I think I read that in 3 years it will STILL be the highest buyout ever paid.  It's not like if they wait a year or two it's getting better.  They just fucked themselves on that contract.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

My guess is that they're paying it now because it's not getting any better by waiting.  I think I read that in 3 years it will STILL be the highest buyout ever paid.  It's not like if they wait a year or two it's getting better.  They just fucked themselves on that contract.

If only aggy had a Business School.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

They have to fire him now. 

What if he beats LSU? Can’t fire a guy that wins 8 games

Next years schedule is easy as shit. Easily wins 8 games 

Of course they might also be firing him to try and stop the known portal players (Stewart/Weigman/Dindy)

I think it's because they are going after Traylor and he's getting calls from a couple other programs and they don't want to miss the window.