• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Stupid sips. You just THINK you're witnessing a disorganized clusterfuck of a search for a HC. Aggy has had their one and true candidate locked up for two weeks now, and they're waiting to spring this news on the world next Saturday during the conference championship games so they can garner all of the media attention. Nobody cares about results on the field, they care about exposure and clicks!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TKthunder2 said:

Crazy how all these coaches with big guaranteed contracts are going to leave for a low base high incentive contract at aggy where they have admitted that they are cutting football expenses, support staff, and reducing salaries for their assistant coaches.

It’s because they truly love the school stupid sip. Same reason Jimbo chose to forgo his buyout…

• Haha 1

Stupid sips. You just THINK you're witnessing a disorganized clusterfuck of a search for a HC. Aggy has had their one and true candidate locked up for two weeks now, and they're waiting to spring this news on the world next Saturday during the conference championship games so they can garner all of the media attention. Nobody cares about results on the field, they care about exposure and clicks!
Recruiting and head corch hire championships are what really matters in CFB. Only aggy is smart enough to know this, everyone else just looks on with envy wishing they could be aggy.

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

So was Elko never or a target or did he say no? I get the wanting a coach somehow associated with a “natty” or in line to play for one (aggy speak) but…Stoops…it just feels like 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon thing. If they wrote a Bigass check to Bob it would make more sense? 

Maybe the administration got confused about which Stoops use to beat TU?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Oh please do it.  Please hire Mark Stoops.  I may end up joining Longhorn Lawyer's ghost in the graveyard from ODing on aggy misery.
If it happens they will eventually mental gymnastic their way into him being the diamond in the rough coach only they were smart enough to identify. Stoopid sips are locked in with their ex-drunkie while aggy landed the latest in CFB coaching royalty. Lololololololol
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, ousux said:
18 minutes ago, orangebird said:
Oh please do it.  Please hire Mark Stoops.  I may end up joining Longhorn Lawyer's ghost in the graveyard from ODing on aggy misery.

If it happens they will eventually mental gymnastic their way into him being the diamond in the rough coach only they were smart enough to identify. Stoopid sips are locked in with their ex-drunkie while aggy landed the latest in CFB coaching royalty. Lololololololol

And then after another 4-5 years of going 7-5, they'll pay him metric fucktons of money to not coach so they can chase the next "coaching blueblood."

"It's the circle of life..."

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

Maybe the administration got confused about which Stoops use to beat TU?

Look if they had yanked Bob out of retirement or whatever he is doing that might make shit more interesting. I thought Elko was kinda a nod back to the old RC Wrecking Crew type of deal. But he wasn’t either offered or he said nope. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Mantis Toboggan, MD said:

Like everything Liucci says, the first sentence is the news and the next sentence is him crowing about how long he has known the news but wasn’t allowed to report it yet

Like how he KNEW about OU/UT joining the SEC and how he KNEW Jimbo was a goner before the Miss State game and how He was totally IN on the HC talks. Lies. Tissue of lies. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Like how he KNEW about OU/UT joining the SEC and how he KNEW Jimbo was a goner before the Miss State game and how He was totally IN on the HC talks. Lies. Tissue of lies. 

I keep wanting to dismiss Looch as an idiot, but he's actually a hell of a con artist.  He figured out long ago how to make a living spewing bullshit the aggy faithful.  Grifting like that takes some talent.  You have to respect the hustle.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

This search shows the difference in our administration and theirs. We fired and hired on the same day and only semi publicly whiffed on Urban before hiring Sark. They fired Jimbo them sniffed their own farts for 3 weeks and publicly whiffed on everybody with a pulse before settling on a coach with a 52% winning percentage. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, orangebird said:

I keep wanting to dismiss Looch as an idiot, but he's actually a hell of a con artist.  He figured out long ago how to make a living spewing bullshit the aggy faithful.  Grifting like that takes some talent.  You have to respect the hustle.

Look I do. He’s tapping dancing on the edges of the abyss. With any other fanbase he’d not probably make it but he hustles and grifts. And they believe. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

image.png.762b806fd46e20bd942be494b3153f17.png

Holy shit, he was just extended? 
I honestly thought based on his record that Kentucky was gonna fire him so aggy got him on a deal for him to save face… sorta like the deal that Shaka got with Marquette. But I guess that’s not the case. Wow. 

Just now, Beau Vine said:

I would love to be Stoops' agent when aggy tries to negotiate a buyout on this one. 

Shit, I'd buy a boat, raise a pirate flag, and spend the rest of my days sailing around the Caribbean in honor of both the Pirate and Jimmy Buffett.  And the University of Texas would get a shit ton of money when I die.