• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

3 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I love how it's the local BCS weather guy that is taking it personally. Hate to rain on your parade, Max, but Mike's not wrong on this one.

I didn't catch the @ there, but the name seemed familiar.   He knows his talent level has him stuck in the little B/CS market, so he's doubling down.

1 hour ago, msucolt45 said:

Even Carl Lewis has UH ties. What does aggy have?

Hook’em!!!

Who Is Kennedy Smith? Texas A&M Runner Kennedy922 Smile In Front Of Camera

1 minute ago, markstanco said:

I can remember the video where he got that. The look on his face was WTF and what have I gotten myself into.

Was that the same night the TAMU Commerce coach was there coming off a NC? Seems like it.

Yes Carthel got the same thing for, you know, winning an actual championship.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nnm said:

A transam cost $6699 in 1979.  Obviously 1979 dollars are different than 2023 dollars, but man that’s not a lot for one of the premier recruits in that class.

By the way, with the 400 V8 in it, it only generated 220 hp. My current F150 has double that. 

If Dickerson wanted to get a replica today, it’d set him back around 50k. 

One of my friend’s neighbors is selling one. Same gold etc as in the picture. Fully restored to basically original condition. $35,000  is what they are asking and it looks amazing so I am told. They’d actually take less. It was part of an estate sale type of deal (parent that died was a mechanic and cars were an hobby) and none of his kids lives in same state plus there are many other cars. I said they are underselling it but she said the brother in charge of the will just wants to pocket everything quick and get out. Seriously Wish I could afford. Always wanted a Trans am. Especially that ONE. 1979 gold fully restored. Wow. Wish I could afford. 

• Like 4
  • Drool 1

19, 11 of which were in golf. STILL better than Aggy.

• Baseball (1): 1959
  • Basketball (2): 1945, 1946
  • Cross Country (5): 1954, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2023
  • Golf (11): 1963, 1976, 1978, 1980, 1983, 1987, 1991, 1995, 2000, 2006, 2018
  • Wrestling (34): 1928*, 1929, 1930, 1931*, 1933*, 1934, 1935, 1937, 1938, 1939, 1940, 1941, 1942, 1946, 1948, 1949, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1958, 1959, 1961, 1962, 1964, 1966, 1968, 1971, 1989, 1990, 1994, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006

OSU was dominant in golf while I was growing up in the mid 80’s. We hosted the Pokes at my house for multiple years. I set out yard darts for a game between Houston and OSU one evening as Tray Tyner (UH) had their team in in our “joining backyards”. Coach Holder (OSU) came outside and saw all the hollering/shit going on a put and end to it! True story, based out of Sour Lake, Texas. Lamar was the “host” team, which used to be really good in collegiate golf.

Time has flown by! Those were the good OL’ days of metal spikes golf.

Hook’em!!!
  • Hook 'Em 2

One of my friend’s neighbors is selling one. Same gold etc as in the picture. Fully restored to basically original condition. $35,000  is what they are asking and it looks amazing so I am told. They’d actually take less. It was part of an estate sale type of deal (parent that died was a mechanic and cars were an hobby) and none of his kids lives in same state plus there are many other cars. I said they are underselling it but she said the brother in charge of the will just wants to pocket everything quick and get out. Seriously Wish I could afford. Always wanted a Trans am. Especially that ONE. 1979 gold fully restored. Wow. Wish I could afford. 

That’s probably a good deal, especially if you could get it for a little less. I’d love to have one myself.
  • Hook 'Em 2

OSU was dominant in golf while I was growing up in the mid 80’s. We hosted the Pokes at my house for multiple years. I set out yard darts for a game between Houston and OSU one evening as Tray Tyner (UH) had their team in in our “joining backyards”. Coach Holder (OSU) came outside and saw all the hollering/shit going on a put and end to it! True story, based out of Sour Lake, Texas. Lamar was the “host” team, which used to be really good in collegiate golf.

Hook’em!!!

Both aggy, OSU, USC, and the Horns were there. We’re talking John Daly w/Arky, Estes for the Horns, Sam Randolph (USC), Steve Elkington for UH, and Billy Mayfair for ASU, let alone Colin Montgomerie for Houston Baptist.

Those were the good old days of collegiate golf!

Hook’em!!!
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

Hook’em!!!

Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC

21 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

You vapid...child. "The expectations are even higher than I realized" is so desperately aggy. From "what the fuck?" to "they are black-belt geniuses is so predictable. 

She's a simpleton. They all are. 

Also, lumpy lips and STUPID FAKE EYELASHES. Would not bhang.

*ok, that's not true. Would bhang...with prejudice. 

Edited by Welshy

You vapid...child. "The expectations are even higher than I realized" is so desperately aggy. From "what the fuck?" to "they are black-belt geniuses is so predictable. 
She's a simpleton. They all are. 
Also, lumpy lips and STUPID FAKE EYELASHES. Would not bhang.
*ok, that's not true. Would bhang...with prejudice. 

Bhang? I don't know you, and I'm embarrassed for you for that shit.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

Only 3 teams have won a championship in football, basketball, and baseball.

Florida, Ohio State, and Michigan.

Isn't aggy one of the last 3 P5 schools to have never played in the BCS title game/CFP, the CWS championship series, or the FF in basketball?

Last two now. Them and Northwestern. Tech was the third, but that changed in 2019.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, orangebird said:

That whole institution is formed around an identity of an inferiority complex - and specifically, having to artificially pump themselves up as being superior in every possible way to convince themselves that they are not inferior.  It's mass psychosis - and not to mention, utterly pathetic.  I actually work with a few aggy engineers who are firmly in the 2% crowd, and they're fine.  It's the redass dipshits that give me a headache.

This is the bottom line. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

Dude - with all respect, I’ll state that you really don’t know what you’re talking about or referring to.

Hook’em!!!

You're right. I don't really.

But I saw us beat Arizona State and win the national championship so that day was good enough for me.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, orangebird said:

I was wondering if she was Billy Liucci in drag...

I don’t think we need a Billy Liucci in drag.

He already looks like the volleyball/PE coach we all had at our high school who was also our health teacher. She and her “roommate” seemed a little too close and almost always showed up at school together in her roommate’s Subaru. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

I don’t think we need a Billy Liucci in drag.

He already looks like the volleyball/PE coach we all had at our high school who was also our health teacher. She and her “roommate” seemed a little too close and almost always showed up at school together in her roommate’s Subaru. 

0052761-ziel-360x360.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2