• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 minutes ago, mchookem said:

"...one of the defendants stripped naked, put on a condom, and then “began humping him” while his exposed genitals touched the plaintiff’s thigh and groin area."

ok, granted i've been married a few decades, it's been quite a while since i had to, uh, work with a condom...but don't you have to, like, be 'firm' in order to put one on? 🤔 i mean... the humper had a hard-on didn't he? 😐 

fucking weirdos.

This is sounding more like a messy break-up than a 'hazing' incident. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Different topic-

I really don’t know much about the Aggie roster (seems like 15 years ago, I knew most of them). I gather there are guys sitting out the bowl game because they intend to go to the NFL and want to avoid an injury.  

I gather there are a lot of guys in the portal. Some are key guys from the two-deep and (presumably) some aren’t. 

Can anyone give a rough overview of who they are looking to miss, from their two-deep, in the bowl game? 

I assume they have a policy of “if you’re in the portal, you don’t play”? Is that right?

Are they trying to get their deals worked out with any in time for the bowl game? Or is that not a deadline they really care about?

Is Elko calling the shots on whom to try to keep, and how much money to commit? Or is there some other Ag AD decision maker doing that? (Bjork? Liucci? Someone else?)

Thanks, and I’ll hang up and listen 

23 hours ago, n64ra said:

I grabbed the latest The Daily Texan while on campus since it is a Sugar Bowl edition. The editors interviewed other Big 12 and SEC schools about Texas making the CFP. Most said something like

• Sucks for FSU
  • If Bama was in, Texas had to be in
  • Texas looks good

expect for aggy. Here's what The Battalion had to say:

image.thumb.png.cabd20d405a0505a8e1f53afb7a21928.png

Luke White's handle on here is Jewish Wang

3 hours ago, mchookem said:

"...one of the defendants stripped naked, put on a condom, and then “began humping him” while his exposed genitals touched the plaintiff’s thigh and groin area."

ok, granted i've been married a few decades, it's been quite a while since i had to, uh, work with a condom...but don't you have to, like, be 'firm' in order to put one on? 🤔 i mean... the humper had a hard-on didn't he? 😐 

fucking weirdos.

If that were me, or a family member, the revenge for that would terrify Charles Manson. Prison be damned they would be finding body parts hung all over campus. Then I would burn the whole fucking thing to the ground.  Didn't report it to the police? Fuck every last one of you.

3 hours ago, mchookem said:

We're talking about aggy corp here -- they all had hard-ons.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, bucknasty_82 said:

That cost one O&G exec Dad in Dallas a lot of money to get the venue moved to Brazos County, home of “Boys will be boys”. 

Just when you start to think they are just a bunch of weirdos they go full B1G.

Even in this modern day there’s places in Appalachia and some Texas ranches so big someone could wander off and never be seen again.  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Vertigo said:

I didn't see it posted, but Edgerin Cooper has officially declared for the draft

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/39098084/texas-lb-edgerrin-cooper-declares-nfl-draft

Texas A&M linebacker Edgerrin Cooper, an AP first-team All-American, announced Tuesday he will be declaring for the NFL draft and opting out of the TaxAct Texas Bowl.

Opting out of the Texas Bowl?

Awesome.

Maybe Oklahoma State will beat them by 50.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jimbob said:

That cost one O&G exec Dad in Dallas a lot of money to get the venue moved to Brazos County, home of “Boys will be boys”. 

Even in this modern day there’s places in Appalachia and some Texas ranches so big someone could wander off and never be seen again.  

If your son didn't want to be sexually assaulted by other guys, you shouldn't have let him go to A&M.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Jimbob said:

Appalachia or a large Texas Ranch?  You're trying too hard man.  I've disappeared people in downtown Denver, you don't need vast open spaces...just the will and an alibi.  This ain't Yellowstone's train station.  It is ironically easier now in the digital age to get rid of people by gaslighting their suicide than the old days where you had to literally do all the dirty work, plus dig.  

Shit, what were we talking about again?  Oh yeah, SEC SEC SEC  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, statsman said:

Different topic-

I really don’t know much about the Aggie roster (seems like 15 years ago, I knew most of them). I gather there are guys sitting out the bowl game because they intend to go to the NFL and want to avoid an injury.  

I gather there are a lot of guys in the portal. Some are key guys from the two-deep and (presumably) some aren’t. 

Can anyone give a rough overview of who they are looking to miss, from their two-deep, in the bowl game? 

I assume they have a policy of “if you’re in the portal, you don’t play”? Is that right?

Are they trying to get their deals worked out with any in time for the bowl game? Or is that not a deadline they really care about?

Is Elko calling the shots on whom to try to keep, and how much money to commit? Or is there some other Ag AD decision maker doing that? (Bjork? Liucci? Someone else?)

Thanks, and I’ll hang up and listen 

I’ll get my staff right on this.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

aggy code of honor hard at work with the cover-up.

There’s probably a carefully worded clause buried in the Corp contract that kid signed that basically signed over his sphincter to the Corps.

I would imagine most current Corps members are legacies. Daddy and grandpa were in old army whoop! That kid should be asking pop, if so, what the fuck dad? Did you get assraped? Did you fuck a freshman? Coulda told me motherfucker!
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

So….what will Jimbo do with all his maroon aggy gear….bet, some of those aggy fans would pay a lot for an authentic Jimbo side-line coaches shirt?

You should have been at the Lake Austin Goodwill when Sally brought all Mack’s stuff in. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
3 hours ago, Deej said:
If your son didn't want to be sexually assaulted by other guys, you shouldn't have let him go to A&M.

Some of the frat boys from the early 90s shouldn't be throwing any stones or claw hammers here, to be honest.

John Hamm to the courtesy phone. 

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/crime/article/Mad-Men-star-Jon-Hamm-involved-in-1990-hazing-6189477.php

Edited by CTC2