Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

5 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Yes what this Corps of Cadets pre-supposes about the NLRB and and public school athletes is, what if they weren't?

I mentioned this before, and don't get want to get all butt-hurt CR on here...but this closure is part of an investigation they knew was coming during the Perry/Trump DoE.  They absolutely from New Mexico to Doha, enabled the trading of state secrets regarding nuclear technology, to non-allies of the United States for personal gain.  It absolutely 100% happened and we're just in the initial phases of unraveling it.  

Isn’t this the reason Qatar allowed them over there in the first place?

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

15 hours ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Texas A&M plans to take over old Macy's building for new e-sports facility

University officials will visit the site at Post Oak Mall this week to discuss turning it into the home of over 2,000 students active in e-sports.

https://www.chron.com/news/article/texas-am-esports-macys-18653360.php

GET YOUR LICKS IN NOW. Aggy is about to be swimming in "sports" championships. Kroger Field is last century, it's now all about Macy's Lan Cafe.

Their new champions factory fits in so well with the other architecture on campus

aggy.png

<Holy Grail>But you see... we've already got one!</Holy Grail>

And of course, ours is sponsored by Alienware...

image.png.764fd44945f9ce977f8b728859b87ba8.png

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

image.thumb.png.b7eb39aa4a6082969fc33ad397dd120a.png

I am anticipating that our rate goes up as more Sark years replace the Herman years.  Lots of attrition in that transition.

11 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

wtf is that?

I would bet it's more Austin boat Parade than a Trump flotilla.

15 hours ago, Vertigo said:

Their delusional play for middle eastern oil money has failed with their dipshittery around blindly looking the other way in nationally sensitive information and research. Who could have possibly seen this coming?

14 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Now….who could have seen this coming?

They think their honor code upholds their actions. They don't try to make their actions uphold their honor code.

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

The move to Macy's has many advantages. Paying off Jimbo and losing their ill-gotten Qatari money means they have to scrimp everywhere they. Big savings on signage!

image.png.f876968221b234692990479c009fc92e.png

image.png

Yeah, that area is the Garden of Eden of Houston... sure its going to be a real magnet for the best of the best.  Maybe the corp can patrol the parking lots with their toy sabers.  

2 hours ago, Blotto said:

image.png.05d9405129cad80a9dec73a4746ff4e5.png

Dont Care. Got Rings

So they're all saying "fuck you" to aggy? I can get behind this. From a thing about etiquette in Qatar:

"Hand gesturesTo prevent being misinterpreted, avoid the following gestures: Using your finger to ask (gesture) anyone to come to you or to point someone or something; instead, you may use your hand-palm. Doing the thumbs-up sign – it has an offensive connotation, like using the middle finger in western countries."

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

I don’t know if those rates are accurate….Bama at over 93%….at a school where anybody can get in…higher rate than normal students!

You telling me Clemson at 99% might be the result of some academic shenanigans? Saint Dabo would never!

• Haha 1

Just dropping by to say that Qatari thumbs-up picture is maybe the creepiest thing I've seen this month and I watched a machete attack downtown.  

Imma peace outta this conversation before folks get all butt-hurt about sharing value sets with Aggies.  But I warned y'all awhile back, this is gonna real fucking ugly before you feel better.  From Los Alamos to Doha, the Aggies and our government fucked us over.  This goes way beyond typical A&M ineptitude.  But y'all will find a way to excuse it in the name of justice and files.  Godspeed, fucking morons. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

15 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Just dropping by to say that Qatari thumbs-up picture is maybe the creepiest thing I've seen this month and I watched a machete attack downtown.  

Imma peace outta this conversation before folks get all butt-hurt about sharing value sets with Aggies.  But I warned y'all awhile back, this is gonna real fucking ugly before you feel better.  From Los Alamos to Doha, the Aggies and our government fucked us over.  This goes way beyond typical A&M ineptitude.  But y'all will find a way to excuse it in the name of justice and files.  Godspeed, fucking morons. 

Thank you for your service!

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

spacer.png

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Lobo-tomized

• Hook 'Em 1

Sheep v. Camel?  There's obviously an animal humping joke in here somewhere...

They passed national security-compromising state secrets.  In order to get some participation trophies.  I am going to enjoy the fuck outta watching the mental gymnastics on this one.

Edited by YGIFS

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Sheep v. Camel?  There's obviously an animal humping joke in here somewhere...

They passed national security-compromising state secrets.  In order to get some participation trophies.  I am going to enjoy the fuck outta watching the mental gymnastics on this one.

I’m confused if you think people here are going to be taking aggy’s side on any of this. They’ve proven to be led by corrupt men on their academic and athletic sides, and one shitheel sits at the top of it all.

It’s almost as if John Sharp shouldn’t be employed by a governmental entity. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

The Texas-Exes has a "Top Hand" award they give to alums that go above and beyond in service of the Association and the University.

To your point, A&M should have a "Top Shitheel" award and they'd literally fight one another for the honor.  

• Hook 'Em 2

John Sharp has embraced shady accounting, shady sources of funding from foreign governments, backdoor deals, and corruption. He has also severely degraded their academic efforts in pursuit of being the biggest and having the most alumni solely for the purposes of increased donations. He has made his school a laughingstock in every realm.

Only a fucktard would try to spin those observations into something political. Let the adults talk, dick breath. 

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

2 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

John Sharp has embraced shady accounting, shady sources of funding from foreign governments, backdoor deals, and corruption. He has also severely degraded their academic efforts in pursuit of being the biggest and having the most alumni solely for the purposes of increased donations. He has made his school a laughingstock in every realm.

Only a fucktard would try to spin those observations into something political. Let the adults talk, dick breath. 

spacer.png

take it cr you dipshit hurr hurrrrrrr

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 5

14 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

spacer.png

Good lord, he looks like some kinda (literally) mashed-up marionette-aggie niece of Rosie O'Donnell.  

21 hours ago, YGIFS said:

That's a fancy word even for your dumb ass.  Sorry you have so much in common with Aggies.  But it's okay. You;'re young, you'll bounce back brutha'...

You're the fucking idiot mumbling about all "aggie defenders" around here who only exist in your delusional, perpetually confused fucktard brain.

How many usernames have you had now? You're neck and neck with Derka now.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, rage-a-holic said:

You're the fucking idiot mumbling about all "aggie defenders" around here who only exist in your delusional, perpetually confused fucktard brain.

How many usernames have you had now? You're neck and neck with Derka now.

I'll have you know Derka has a fine neck, dammit!  

I think he and I have the same number of usernames at this point.  I dunno for sure but I guess 2 each?

I know you're not an Aggie Defender, Barbara.  Calm down.  It just sometimes seems, sports allegiances aside, you share way more in common with Aggie-type approach to life than normal people.  It's okay, cults need followers more than leaders.  

Edited by YGIFS