Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

They are scared to death about what will happen with recruiting in-state going forward.  Jimbo doesn't have a new coach bump to go with Texas coming off a 7-6 season.  It's going to be a lot different in-state next cycle.  Like someone said, Liucci and Hamm are finding any negative thing they can about Texas and tweeting it out because they know what's coming.

After we win they are going to make a 5th place trophy that's bigger than the Big 12 champion trophy so that recruits can understand the significance of ESS EEE CEE.

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

After we win they are going to make a 5th place trophy that's bigger than the Big 12 champion trophy so that recruits can understand the significance of ESS EEE CEE.

what are they going to do after we break it off in Gorgia`s ass?    Just to follow it up next year with a pounding of LSU...  

I was at Dickens On The Strand yesterday watching the parade. The Sea Aggies (Puddle Perverts) were marching down the street (out of step of course). Some of the folks in the crowd whooping it up as they passed. Made me chuckle. The real laugh was when a guy in a gomer hat turned to another and said "They are not true ags you know".

• Like 1

I’m from Galveston, all of the people I’ve ever known who went to a&m galveston, were the biggest most annoying aggy fans, to include members of my own family. They go overboard with it out of insecurity I think, but you can’t deny the effectiveness of their mandatory brainwashing camp when you attend there.

Typical aggy douche in my office texting all night.  He finally stopped responding when I reminded him that no matter what happens in life it’s comical of the fact that aggy will literally never ever ever play for a conf title in the sec.  poetic and funny to think they will never be in discussions of playoffs unless they do an sec only 14 team playoff. He hasn’t replied 

• Fuck You 1

aggy vs Miami in what has to be one of the most excitinzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

10 minutes ago, Quasimofo said:

OH BOY! CLEAR MY SCHEDULE!38fa32d225bb5dcbe7b5b47e7e6fc7ea.jpg

I like it. NC State has been playing some pretty good ball. Their QB is a 5th year senior with a 150 college passer rating on the season. 

This is not the match-up aggy wanted. Have no idea why the SEC slotted them there. 

2 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Typical aggy douche in my office texting all night.  He finally stopped responding when I reminded him that no matter what happens in life it’s comical of the fact that aggy will literally never ever ever play for a conf title in the sec.  poetic and funny to think they will never be in discussions of playoffs unless they do an sec only 14 team playoff. He hasn’t replied 

I had a friend who’s a Kentucky guy. He’s all in on the SEC. He kept texting me Bama crap yesterday.

Edited by texaslong

14 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I like it. NC State has been playing some pretty good ball. Their QB is a 5th year senior with a 150 college passer rating on the season. 

This is not the match-up aggy wanted. Have no idea why the SEC slotted them there. 

their spin is positive now jumbo can do some 'crootin while he is there in the FLA....personally I think he will recruit the syph from some stripper he was banging and abandoned there when he took over the bestest job anywhere evAR and that is about it

39 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Aggy doesn't compete in recruiting with NC St.  Thus they won't lose any recruits by dropping the game.  Also a loss won't puncture their inflated notion of themselves as the #2 school in the state of Texas.  Losing to Baylor, Tech or TCU would do tremendous PR damage in both areas.

26 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

their spin is positive now jumbo can do some 'crootin while he is there in the FLA....personally I think he will recruit the syph from some stripper he was banging and abandoned there when he took over the bestest job anywhere evAR and that is about it

Why order takeout when his ex-wife already picked it up and brought it home to Jimbo?

3 hours ago, ztejas said:

To be fair, that retard was immediately put in his place by other retards. That's how you know you've gone FULL aggy - when other aggys think you're a fucking idiot. 

Yep ...  
Pantone166 said:
Wow, what does that trophy look like?

It resembles 4 losses.

Edited by wood

1 hour ago, HtownHorn said:

NC State has a very good OL, a NFL QB, and a excellent group of WRs. This is a bad match-up for aggy.

I know, this is pretty good.  I expected an Iowa or someone extremely run heavy, not a team that passes 2x to their rushing. 

Maybe SEC is getting tired of their shtick but still protecting their investment in Texas recruiting?

1 hour ago, FWD said:

Losing to NC State is right up there with losing to Wake Forest in that there will be no way in hell to spin it as a positive. 

And will also illustrate that aggy, if they were in the ACC, would be a middlin team. Just like they were in the Southwest and Big 12 Conferences and are in the secsecsec.

2 minutes ago, sdm said:

And will also illustrate that aggy, if they were in the ACC, would be a middlin team. Just like they were in the Southwest and Big 12 Conferences and are in the secsecsec.

You could put those fucks in  any got damn conference in the country & they'd still be perennial 3rd-5th place finishers.

• Like 2