• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

48 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Take the politics somewhere else, shit for brains. 

42 minutes ago, OCHorn001 said:

Wow, bad ass internet thug reply. I'm sooo scared...

40 minutes ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

You won't last long here.

39 minutes ago, OCHorn001 said:

Why?

If you have to ask why, it's beyond you anyway.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

I would not mind seeing OU beat Bama and then lose to Clemson. Us beating Georgia. It would make Aggy insane lmao. That is why I might root for OU just to see them try and spin it. But I hate both of those teams but definitely OU more since we have history obviously. 

I think I have been driven to this mindset for this year.  I have never wanted OU to win a football game but as long as they lose to Clemson I'm good with it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hamttx said:

I moved from Texas long before the internet so I really don’t know this Liucci guy.

But, is this goofy bastard missing a chromosome or two? And how did he become the aggy mouthpiece? Does texag receive compensation from aggy for allowing this idiot to patrol the inter webs looking for any aggy slight? Because he sure shows up a lot trying to sell aggy as something they are not.

Almost, that Liucci guy has an extra chromosome.

6 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Maybe start over with a new username, you dense fuckhead.

I'll probably get banned for this remark, but what gives you and your friends the right to play god on this forum? I made a simple comparison and you jumped me, inferring that my brain is full of excrement.

Go ahead and give me all your witty responses about my genitalia, or my mother. The truth is that your self perceived importance to this board and probably to the people in your life is sadly overestimated...

Is that scorched enough?

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 15

1 minute ago, OCHorn001 said:

I'll probably get banned for this remark, but what gives you and your friends the right to play god on this forum? I made a simple comparison and you jumped me, inferring that my brain is full of excrement.

Go ahead and give me all your witty responses about my genitalia, or my mother. The truth is that your self perceived importance to this board and probably to the people in your life is sadly overestimated...

Is that scorched enough?

Implying, not 'inferring'. He implied that your brain was full of excrement. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Orange&White said:

He disseminates all of the information the AD wants out and he rules TexAgs with an iron fist to remove any negative news. In exchange, he receives all of the access he wants, which allows his site to be the primary place for aggie discussion. It works out great for both sides, like when the only newspaper is owned by the dictator/czar.

Texags had thousands of posts calling Jimbo a scumbag from the Winston stuff several years ago. 

They scrubbed them all when he was hired.  

7 minutes ago, OCHorn001 said:

Is that scorched enough?

103-Idiocracy-quotes.gif

8 minutes ago, OCHorn001 said:

Is that scorched enough?

as was already pointed out to you, you made a political statement on the football board. that isn't the way shit is done here. then you made a couple stupid whiny replies as to why people didn't like that. those never go over well. the learning curve is steep here, lots of dumbasses get weeded out quickly.     

Edited by Dennis Taylor
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, OCHorn001 said:

I didn't infer anything, dipshit. Buy yourself a dictionary and fuck off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Luigi is royalty here. I just don't get it, even after living here for almost two decades. Dave South, Chip Howard, Billy Liucci... it's like the primary requirement for being an aggy media personality is being insipid as fuck, with the IQ of a toaster, and the charm of plain yogurt. Doesn't hurt if you have the vocabulary of a toothpick, either.

Don't forget projection. Luicci makes self-defining accusations about tu all the time.

"Unbearably arrogant" for example. Maybe we are, maybe we aren't. At least UT arrogance would mean lack of humility having achieved something.

The unbearable Aggies display arrogance about their supposed moral superiority, supposed place in the world, and supposed achievements. In short, it's totally unfounded but there. If they were humble, they'd have so much to be humble about.*

It's fun watching their new "brothers" in the SEC awaken to what they've included. How different are the student bodies of different schools and universities? Not that much. But Aggies? Oh, they're different, my friends. Enjoy the show and laugh.

*Too good of a line to just steal. Thanks to D. Parker.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

With just one game, either we get to laugh at OU fans, or we get to laugh at aggy fans.   OU game is truly a win-win for us.

i do wonder how aggy would spin a Bama loss next month.  Some of them were quite upset when Stoops had his way with Little Nicky. 

Pretty much. But I just don't see the same level of annoyance and delusion with OU dans as Aggy fans. Mainly because they actually have accomplishments to brag about. 3rd playoff appearance in 4 years. Aggy misery is comedy. Maybe I just don't know enough OU fans to know how they really are. Aggy fans are unlike any from any sport.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, OCHorn001 said:

Is that scorched enough?

I'll give you the benefit of a straight answer. I thought the line about FOX was funny, but nobody wants political discussion/argument/vilification to break out like ebola outside of the Politics Board. I carry the disease, but I don't cough about it on other boards.

Your following posts are not wise. I won't neg you, but these later posts indicate I likely won't miss you.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

I would quit while you are ahead. Rule number 1 of the football board is don't discuss politics. If you get to -100 points you get banned. 

ce2.png

And never ever whine. It's fine to keep arguing, just don't whine. You lose the argument, forget about it and go somewhere else.

This place is like a cage full of baby chickens. They might look cute and harmless, but they are vicious as hell and will peck you mercilessly until you are banned (or dead). The object is to stop the pecking before it's too late. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Luigi is royalty here. I just don't get it, even after living here for almost two decades. Dave South, Chip Howard, Billy Liucci... it's like the primary requirement for being an aggy media personality is being insipid as fuck, with the IQ of a toaster, and the charm of plain yogurt. Doesn't hurt if you have the vocabulary of a toothpick, either.

That is insane. He is such a douchebag. I thought he was just their version of Ketchum...some asshole everybody hates but he still hangs around pretending to be some sort of expert. But it seems Liucci is actually...respected? The guy is worthless. His takes are ridiculous.

For the sake of human decency I hope there is a large contingent of A&M fans and grads who hate Liucci and TexAgs.

Edited by Valmy77

6 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

That is insane. He is such a douchebag. I thought he was just their version of Ketchum...some asshole everybody hates but he still hangs around pretending to be some sort of expert. But it seems Liucci is actually...respected? The guy is worthless. His takes are ridiculous.

For the sake of human decency I hope there is a large contingent of A&M fans and grads who hate Liucci and TexAgs.

They're called 2%ers.

I only say that half kidding.  That's the thing with their culture.  Reasonable discussion and thoughtful questions are marginalized by the flock.  They lionize those who constantly tell them how great they are and are going to be, so long as they don't let facts get in the way.

20 minutes ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

And never ever whine. It's fine to keep arguing, just don't whine. You lose the argument, forget about it and go somewhere else.

This place is like a cage full of baby chickens. They might look cute and harmless, but they are vicious as hell and will peck you mercilessly until you are banned (or dead). The object is to stop the pecking before it's too late. 

Bitch I'm a full grown rooster.

rutgers-offensive-coordinator-drew-mehri

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Is that scorched enough?

Hey fuckwad I started this thread. It is about aggy not politics. We have a whole board about politics. Take that fox political shit there peckerhead.
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Not a Sock said:

I wonder what if aggy could ever even have a surly style site? They are so used to being spoon fed what to think by looch that if there was no one to tell what to think could they even keep discussions going.

Why not?

Spontaneous regimentation seems to be embedded in aggy at a spinal reflex level.  Liucci and others are simply vehicles for a much bigger group trend.