• Replies 72.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Those Fers would never get an invite to the BIG.

I’m waiting for all of these “super conferences” to reflect the UK football/soccer league and have “relegation.” In other words, teams/schools that don’t bring shit to the table - Bye Bye! There is a lot of dead weight in multiple conferences, so when that actually happens, we’ll see a 40-50 team league of the “haves” instead of the have nots. Just my opinion.

This is for those schools riding the coat tails with their little 60K Football stadiums. You have to bring something to the table.

What if the SEC told Miss State and Vanderbilt bye bye, so they could add Clemson and FSU? Or aggy and South Carolina?

How about Northwestern, Indiana, Rutgers, Purdue, and etc in the BIG?

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Tex Long said:

Mistaken reference to Johnny Football ready to take over from Jimbo when their record slips a little further by October...

Actually, if they’re talking about backdoring, I think it has something to do with JFF and Looch, or sheep, or all three. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Judicial Watch announced today that it received records from Texas A&M indicating that it received $500M in grants and contracts from the Qatar Foundation.  

Qatar controversially has aligned itself with Islamic terrorists and extremists which has placed it at odds with the United States, Israel and other U.S. allies in the Middle East. 

LINK 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Judicial Watch announced today that it received records from Texas A&M indicating that it received $500M in grants and contracts from the Qatar Foundation.  

Qatar controversially has aligned itself with Islamic terrorists and extremists which has placed it at odds with the United States, Israel and other U.S. allies in the Middle East. 

LINK 

Qatar went all in with aggy when they learned about their demigod Sul Ross.

• Hook 'Em 2

no CR, but wait until some of you learn which statewide elected officials financially benefited from the A&M/Qatar connection.  Hint, it bought some absolutely fabulous outfits for one "guy" and helped another politician move money around for an international crime syndicate.  But we can't talk about it here because truth hurts people's brains so this website remains slightly more respectable than texags.com  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

no CR, but wait until some of you learn which statewide elected officials financially benefited from the A&M/Qatar connection.  Hint, it bought some absolutely fabulous outfits for one "guy" and helped another politician move money around for an international crime syndicate.  But we can't talk about it here because truth hurts people's brains so this website remains slightly more respectable than texags.com  

CESs.gif.b2cdaf3fecaaddbace1605061040ad4e.gif

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

LINK 

Anyone have any idea how reputable Judicialwatch.org is?

7 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

LINK 

That seems bad. Is that bad? Axing for an aggy neighbor across the cul de sac.

13 hours ago, YGIFS said:

What else is new?

Nothing has changed since the 1950s except the names & numbers.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

Those Fers would never get an invite to the BIG.

I’m waiting for all of these “super conferences” to reflect the UK football/soccer league and have “relegation.” In other words, teams/schools that don’t bring shit to the table - Bye Bye! There is a lot of dead weight in multiple conferences, so when that actually happens, we’ll see a 40-50 team league of the “haves” instead of the have nots. Just my opinion.

This is for those schools riding the coat tails with their little 60K Football stadiums. You have to bring something to the table.

What if the SEC told Miss State and Vanderbilt bye bye, so they could add Clemson and FSU? Or aggy and South Carolina?

How about Northwestern, Indiana, Rutgers, Purdue, and etc in the BIG?

Hook’em!!!

While I would love to find a way to get rid of dead weight in all of the conferences, relegation is based on wins and losses.  That might lead to something none of us would be interested in seeing happen.   No way a down year for Bama, or UT, would result in a cash cow being relegated - networks would never agree to that kind of set up.   The only way to get rid of dead weight would be to form an entirely new conference, and the heavy branding of the SEC likely prevents that from happening any time soon.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, YGIFS said:

everything is political to you.   you are a god damn mutha fuckan imbecile.  leave that shit on another thread and seek help.  Seriously! 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck You 5

So the school who is the subject of this thread which made two bumbling political mistakes this week, and a third that’s about to be brought to light…but it’s my fault this is political?  I bet you complain people make shit too gravitational when they drop things?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

I would love to see gomers go to the BIG10. The looks on some of the northern Yankees after they do their nut grab would be priceless.

Oh, they have a lot more in common than we think. One prefers farm animals, while the other prefers to prey on student athletes. Some how, I don’t see this as a positive, to increase the threat surface the rest of us have to live with.
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MontereyMXmuthafucka said:

everything is political to you.   you are a god damn mutha fuckan imbecile.  leave that shit on another thread and seek help.  Seriously! 

Either put that bloviating imbecile on ignore like many of us or stop quoting his insipid ass, because no one enjoys the bandwidth drain that he inherently creates. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

Or you could just use that inherent feature in your laptop/mobile device where you just scroll past stuff you don't wanna read.  You two are like Aggies, only time I worry about you is when y'all quit bitchin'.  

Moving along-is there any official word on when the A&M/TEX football game will be played in College Station in 2024?  Obviously we'd like it on Thanksgiving weekend, but there doesn't seem to be much momentum behind that notion.  Could just get jumbled in with rest of the regular season aside from the usual SEC November bullshit of playing Division IV teams.  

13 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

Anyone have any idea how reputable Judicialwatch.org is?

Okay lemme put it this way. You know the guy who told a former president that he was owner of the highest classified top secret US government documents and that he should just take them to his personal residence and ignore the US Archivist and the FBI? That guy -- who is not a lawyer -- is the head of Judicial Watch.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 8/5/2023 at 10:40 AM, MontereyMXmuthafucka said:

It's just weird I guess. All the aggie-leaning think tanks and higher education groups and oversight boards and commissions, I never see you at any of them.  And I get asked over and over and over again to be a part of them but you're a complete fucking zero in their book.  So fucking odd.  Your life resume adds up to a negative number that I just have to ask, are you sure you're not at an Aggie considering the vapid gap you've become?  You are a lock-step follower of the dumbest fucking people in our state and you can't see me for what I am.  While my cracking wise offends you, you don't see that I am on every board and council whose leadership's balls you suck given half a chance.  You are a sheep.  And a rather useless one, at that.  

Edited by YGIFS

16 minutes ago, South Austin said:

I see this working out well.

You obviously mean “working out well” in the sense that it will be a spectacular implosion. 
I’m here for it. 

Edited by nnm
  • Hook 'Em 3