• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

13 hours ago, Machinator said:

ON my glass house? 

Imagine being such a fucking loser that you stalk the athletic director of a school you don't care about on twitter and point out grammatical errors, while making two of your own ..

or also imagine being Daniel Figurelli...  

Edited by Dennis Taylor

2 hours ago, Hozz said:

Those numbers from Kyle on Twitter are great.  I find it hilarious that we have almost 100 more SEC wins than aggie and they are sub 500 win percentage and 21 points less than Texas in their own goddamn conference.

Stupid sip. 

SEC. 

Advantage aggy. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Imagine being such a fucking loser that you stalk the athletic director of a school you don't care about on twitter and point out grammatical errors, while making two of your own ..

or also imagine being Daniel Figurelli...  

Imagine making the decision to attend Texas atm. 

I got kinda bored sitting on hold waiting for customer service for a broken appliance a little while ago, so I pulled up Wiki to see exactly how aggy's two mystery national titles were calculated, and just for grins, I took a gander at how many titles Texas could claim if we were ridiculous enough to use the same standards as aggy. Turns out, it's nine.

1914, 1941, 1963, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1977, 1981, and 2005.

Now, nobody in their right minds would actually claim five of those. But that's what would happen if we used their movable goalposts.

I got kinda bored sitting on hold waiting for customer service for a broken appliance a little while ago, so I pulled up Wiki to see exactly how aggy's two mystery national titles were calculated, and just for grins, I took a gander at how many titles Texas could claim if we were ridiculous enough to use the same standards as aggy. Turns out, it's nine.
Now, nobody in their right minds would actually claim five of those. But that's what would happen if we used their movable goalposts.
Let's put them on the wall!!!

27 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Not sure about "68.  Wasn't that the year we tied Houston and lost to Tech but ended up crushing Tennessee in the Cotton Bowl?  

8 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
12 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:
Not sure about "68.  Wasn't that the year we tied Houston and lost to Tech but ended up crushing Tennessee in the Cotton Bowl?  

Yeah but we are talking about using Aggy logic here... Count it!

Vic's got the idea. We're not talking sane, serious, intelligent, or self-aware; we're talking aggy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

DALLAS, JAN. 1 -- It was to be Heisman Trophy winner Tim Brown's triumphant return to his hometown, but the 52nd Cotton Bowl Classic will be remembered as his day of infamy and 13th-ranked Texas A&M University's 35-10 rout of No. 12 Notre Dame.

A frustrated Brown lost his poise in the fourth quarter and ran across the field to tackle from behind a member of A&M's "12th-Man" kickoff team who had tackled him.

The Aggies' "12th-Man" team consists of nonscholarship players from the student body.

Brown, who was penalized 15-yards for the personal foul, never returned to the field after the incident, which involved Warren Barhorst.

Alex Morris' interception late in the second quarter triggered the A&M rout but it was overshadowed by the incident involving Brown, who went to high school only 15 miles from the Cotton Bowl at Dallas' Woodrow Wilson.

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

Rude Dawg

@RudeDawgRules

Texas A&M Graduate, Fan, Supporter who is also a Yale and Notre Dame t-shirt fan | 32 Natty's Combined, Academic Superiority. #youlose

Are they counting meat judging championships?

CDCis first rate.  The Aggies can only dream about having an AD with the class and vision CDC has.

Edited by Big Frog II