• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

3 hours ago, Orange&White said:

So they are begging the Lege for more money to help with soaring enrollment and at the same time they stick a banner up in the airport asking for more students that all of the Legislators will have to walk past as thy fly into town for their sessions?

I don't know if it was begging for more students, or bragging about the number they already have, or a little of both

I am almost always amused when checking in on this thread, but today moreso than usual. Realtor has back-to-back-to-back showings of our house, so the whole family is sitting here at Blu Baker (pretty much the only place in town remotely like Austin -- think Texas French Bread, only blue), and the current spate of aggy insipidity has no bearing on my life anymore in any way, whatsoever.

A good day all around.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I am almost always amused when checking in on this thread, but today moreso than usual. Realtor has back-to-back-to-back showings of our house, so the whole family is sitting here at Blu Baker (pretty much the only place in town remotely like Austin -- think Texas French Bread, only blue), and the current spate of aggy insipidity has no bearing on my life anymore in any way, whatsoever.

A good day all around.

If you sell your house to an aggy I'd be willing to chip in towards the cost of hiring a paint contractor to come in just before closing and paint every room in your house burnt orange.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

"Boy, I'm glad we didn't offer a scholarship to a guy who ended up Big 12 defensive lineman of the year, because his draft combine 40 time was slow!!!!!"

fucking retard

No shit, not sec good but good enough to hurry and harass Jake Fromm all night.

47 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

"Boy, I'm glad we didn't offer a scholarship to a guy who ended up Big 12 defensive lineman of the year, because his draft combine 40 time was slow!!!!!"

fucking retard

I guess Tom Herman and Todd Orlando are bona fide geniuses to turn a bunch of slow DL into a defense was twice as good as Alabama at shutting down Georgia's running game...

A good day all around.

Pepperoni pizza there is ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

15 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

They might be the only town in the state that really qualifies though. Austin and Waco and Lubbock are not really towns dominated by a big state school you often find.

Good point. aggy on the list of near worthless towns does check a lot of boxes 

21 hours ago, deft said:

And here’s the people we have to deal with by reading Twitter...,it’s a wonder someone this stupid can operate

7ba04a849e6338c65067cb9258eca538.jpg

Of course aggy doesn’t know that the SWC put in a 115 scholarship limit in the late 50s due to Bear Bryant’s excesses. And all schools have been subjected to the NCAA limits since the early 70s with Title IX. 

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

It doesn't matter where the fucking data was from, idiot writing the CFBHome Twitter account. What people want to know is, what was the basis for saying something was the "best"...? In what fucking way does the Dept of Labor or Census Bureau measure a "best" college town?

Jesus Christ, talk about trivial things that make you surly.

• Like 2

Kyler and Kliff are aggy greats! Kliff didn't spend his entire playing career at Tech or anything or even coach there for 6 seasons. He spent 1 season as an OC in aggyland and now he's an all-time aggy great? WTF? Kyler barely played as an aggy and transferred after one season and he's an aggy great? What goes through the minds of these gomers?

D0x_Hn-WkAAEx-O.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chad said:

Kyler and Kliff are aggy greats! Kliff didn't spend his entire playing career at Tech or anything or even coach there for 6 seasons. He spent 1 season as an OC in aggyland and now he's an all-time aggy great? WTF? Kyler barely played as an aggy and transferred after one season and he's an aggy great? What goes through the minds of these gomers?

D0x_Hn-WkAAEx-O.jpg

giphy.gif

42 minutes ago, Chad said:

D0x_Hn-WkAAEx-O.jpg

string is almost certainly being sarcastic. He's a 2-percenter.

1 hour ago, satyanash said:

string is almost certainly being sarcastic. He's a 2-percenter.

I never know what to expect from aggy. With the ridiculous shit the aggy spout off on a regular basis it's hard to tell what's serious and what's satire.