• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, SwanderedTalent said:

I doubt they'll claim a win over bye week this week but even money says Liucci claims next week that "probably no one improved as much as A&M did in its bye week", that kind of shit

So, with the aggy bye week, they are just licking their wounds from the Auburn game to be healed for the thumping Bama will do to them.   Repeat, whoop!

Aggy couldnt give the thomas no,joke cat some abs, muy panson?

Also loochy will say some shit like aggy has more than a punchers against bama, big time coaches show up in big time games, dont count out jimbo, mond has shown flashes and this could be his breakout game, saban knows to be cautious playin jimbo cause he knows jimbo is an elite level corch, in the sec grind any game is a tossup like arky last week, Austin would melt down if aggy pulls off the upset

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

I doubt they'll claim a win over bye week this week but even money says Liucci claims next week that "probably no one improved as much as A&M did in its bye week", that kind of shit

I find it amazing that the weaknesses of the 2019 A&M football team are glaringly obvious to opposing coaching staffs, media pundits, and knowledgeable fans of the game, but those inside the aggy culture cannot dare practice "unapproved speech" by openly discussing the glaringly obvious. As if enforcing rules of "approved and unapproved speech" will have any meaningful influence on whether opposing coaching staffs will exploit the glaringly obvious weaknesses.

aggys are simply bizarre. Throughout life, they maintain the intellect of children.

Now, let's all squeeze our testicles as hard as we can to show our support for our school's football team.

large.811626957_drunkenaggy.jpg.4e135c0814fdb67dc2902e234ce2d755.jpg

On 10/4/2019 at 11:03 AM, HtownHorn said:

the author forgot to account for why aggy was admitted.  bammer and crampkitty get to take turns hosting recruits in texas every other year.  and a pod with lsu, bama and aggy does not leave room for annual rivalries (iron bowl, lsu-florida).

pods are a non-starter for that league.

4 minutes ago, The Golden Hat said:

Our game versus Bama is at 2::30 on CBS.

tu vs blowu is at 11 AM on Fox. 

The market is always right. We are now the marquee cfb team in Texas.

Time to stop the negativity and just watch Jimbo do his job.

They'll never understand their sole purpose in the SEC is TV eyes and being an SEC traditional power's bitch. 

• Like 1

On 10/4/2019 at 3:07 PM, SydneyCarton said:

All kidding aside it would prevent a quarter of their league from being bowl eligible, and would force some to truly look like the dogs they are....

as of this morning, the following are not getting to 6:

1-4 tennessee

1-4 vandy

2-3 kentucky

2-3 pig

i haven't run the numbers; cursory glance at schedules says at least 2 of these teams won't get to 6:

2-3 socar

3-2 klan aggy

3-2 aggy

3-3 klan

that would be 6 of 14 not bowl eligible.  with the current schedule.

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

as of this morning, the following are not getting to 6:

1-4 tennessee

1-4 vandy

2-3 kentucky

2-3 pig

i haven't run the numbers; cursory glance at schedules says at least 2 of these teams won't get to 6:

2-3 socar

3-2 klan aggy

3-2 aggy

3-3 klan

that would be 6 of 14 not bowl eligible.  with the current schedule.

How many would it be if they played another conference game. 

14 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

How many would it be if they played another conference game. 

rough guess is this year is an anomaly and 7 extra losses spread around might end up with the same result, 5 or 6 non-qualifiers.

but it would be the news value of those extra league losses that are worth far more to the rest of college football because of the damage it would do to the artificial ranking inflation at the top.

• Like 2

the author forgot to account for why aggy was admitted.  bammer and crampkitty get to take turns hosting recruits in texas every other year.  and a pod with lsu, bama and aggy does not leave room for annual rivalries (iron bowl, lsu-florida).

pods are a non-starter for that league.

It’s not a pod system. Everyone has three permanent games, but it’s not a pod where everyone plays each other. It’s actually a pretty good idea.

Aggie PM

AG

So I was on a bus to the airport in Houston this week, and I was talking to the driver about heading to College Station next weekend for the A&M-Bama game. I tell the guy that I hope we don't get our head kicked in, and the guy tells me back - what in the **** kind of thinking is that?  

After a couple of days to think I about it, I realize that the guy was exactly right.  

So come Saturday, I'm going to be there to do my part and hollar my butt off for four hours or however long the game takes. Instead of complaining about the DJ, the quarterback, the stale corporate environment, $27 chicken wraps, or any litany of other BS, I am gong to focus on doing what I can to make Kyle great again and that means being loud.  

So if you're Old Army, get off your duff, and if you're New Army, get off your Instagram and hollar for our team!. Let's make Kyle what it should always be - the greatest home field advantage in college football.

Beat the hell outta Bama. Make Kyle Great Again.  

Thanks & Gig'em

MKGA

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3065835

1 hour ago, UTEX_ME said:

Aggie PM

AG

So I was on a bus to the airport in Houston this week, and I was talking to the driver about heading to College Station next weekend for the A&M-Bama game. I tell the guy that I hope we don't get our head kicked in, and the guy tells me back - what in the **** kind of thinking is that?  

After a couple of days to think I about it, I realize that the guy was exactly right.  

So come Saturday, I'm going to be there to do my part and hollar my butt off for four hours or however long the game takes. Instead of complaining about the DJ, the quarterback, the stale corporate environment, $27 chicken wraps, or any litany of other BS, I am gong to focus on doing what I can to make Kyle great again and that means being loud.  

So if you're Old Army, get off your duff, and if you're New Army, get off your Instagram and hollar for our team!. Let's make Kyle what it should always be - the greatest home field advantage in college football.

Beat the hell outta Bama. Make Kyle Great Again.  

Thanks & Gig'em

MKGA

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3065835

I read that imaging the Battle Hymn of the Republic playing in the background. I fear the sleeping giant has been awoked.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, GTX Horn said:

It’s almost like he forgot their big wins are against Texas State, Lamar, and Arkansas. Aggy logic

They delude themselves into thinking the losses to Auburn and Clemson were games they might have had a chance to win. In reality, they were never in either of those two games. Yes, their schedule is a tough one, but against decent teams, Jimbo is getting his ass kicked. The Alabama game will also be over by halftime. And so will the Georgia game, and the LSU game.

Jimbo is building nothing so far.

large.1071919638_aggyaubclemwinprob.jpeg.952d79d54713ee86b139c1acc7cd087f.jpeg