B12 championship game - Baylor vs OSU - 11am on ABC

dingleberryswitzer

1 minute ago, Hermanator said:

Thats what I was thinking. These two teams suck and they're playing for the conference title? They look like Sun Belt teams out there. Would get worked by anyone else in the top 6-7. This conference is trash and we can't dominate it. What a travesty 

Not only can we not dominate it, we can't even really dominate any single team in it other than what, Tech? Fucking KANSAS has two W's over Texas in the last few years. We's sposed to be blue bloods.

4 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

Nah. It's the truth. Texas will always be my team and I'll root for them every year regardless of results but I'm not gonna sit around and shit talk other teams in game threads that have outperformed us for a decade with fewer resources and "lesser" recruits. 

We suck and it's been that way for a decade. But, sure, let's just sit around and act like that's not the case and "next year will be better" and pump sunshine. That's aggy shit and if you're unwilling to realize the truth then I suggest you get a 12th man jersey and a mason jar.

Oh I get it. I just want you to shut up 

• Haha 1

Sanders is basically Sam Ehlinger. 

let me add so y’all don’t lose your shit.  He’s giving everything he has to win. He’s the only athlete on his team right now he’s laying it all on the line and doing whatever he can to will his team to win. 

Edited by Sgt Hulk