Fightin’ Mike Gundys vs land thieves

XYZ

11 minutes ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

The Grass is always greener.... They have no Idea how good they have it.

They need to take a close look at all their their neighbor states. They are one fired coach away from being Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, Nebraska, Colorado, or New Mexico.    

Who are they going to get that is better than Riley?  1 or 2 bad seasons in a row and they will be back to being a 2nd or 3rd tier football school.

One of the top ten, possibly top five programs in college football is one fired coach away from being Kansas or New Mexico. Ok.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

I laugh at OU fans who think this. Please go listen to the Saban rant. It applies here too.
In fancy stats (FEI, FPI efficiency rankings, etc), in this DOWN year, OU's offense is top ten. It will rise a little after tonight too.
OU's program is in much better shape going into 2022 than in 2017.
The defense will be better in 2022 because of better talent across the board. The offense will be better because of better RB. Need to get some WR from the portal, and need OG from 2020 and 2021 classes to show out next year.

I suspect this to be true

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

You know so little about college football it’s a comedy.  OU is a shitty school.  They bet big on football a long time ago.  OU is literally a top 5 all time program by almost every metric.  1-2 losing seasons and bad hires from being New Mexico?  Third tier?!  Lmao.  They have had more bad seasons and bad hires multiple times and always ended up competing for titles.  UT has a better chance of becoming Cal than OU does of becoming New Mexico.  Lol

I'm a dozen or more drinks into a great day of College football.   

Let me have my fantasy that Riley will leave and OU will suck like Cornhuskers.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

You know so little about college football it’s a comedy.  OU is a shitty school.  They bet big on football a long time ago.  OU is literally a top 5 all time program by almost every metric.  1-2 losing seasons and bad hires from being New Mexico?  Third tier?!  Lmao.  They have had more bad seasons and bad hires multiple times and always ended up competing for titles.  UT has a better chance of becoming Cal than OU does of becoming New Mexico.  Lol

Angry He Man GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

I'm a dozen or more drinks into a great day of College football.   

Let me have my fantasy that Riley will leave and OU will suck like Cornhuskers.  

We all gangbanged each other when stoops stepped down. I’ll have to see it to believe it and have no doubt if he leaves they’ll get someone better than sark. 

3 minutes ago, 'stache said:

You might be thinking of me. I got way too drunk earlier this season and was upset, pretty sure I talked some shit on your thread after the Arkansas game. Got a well deserved time out for that. I realize now I never apologized, so I’ll say it now, I was out of line. I was hammered, really shouldn’t have done it, sorry.

Yep, that was you haha. It didn't bother me, I was just wondering who it was. Glad you admit it, tho. We all post stupid shit (see mine in the Curtis Samuel thread). It happens 

1 minute ago, texasstrong12 said:

There were some really bad calls against OU in this game that does make you wonder if there was a fix in. 

But I have no sympathy for OU when their OL holds every single damn play and somehow they get away with it. Welcome to the club OU fans. 

It is not much of a coincidence that the Big 12 refs started calling their holds all over the place (still missed some) and their offense produced zero points in the second half.

• Hook 'Em 6

51 minutes ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

Agree to Disagree.  OU has very little going for it other than it's a Winning program.  Arky and New Mexico share a border with Texas, but that hasn't really helped their climb to the top.   If OU falls to earth for 2 year in a row, new High Schools grads won't know them as a winning program.  They stay on to in Recruiting, because that keep winning.  One Fucked Up hire and 2 losing seasons, and they are Nebraska. 

christian-bale-confused.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

You're such a pussy.

I have to be honest. One must simply just stand in wonder of the intellectual powerhouse that was able to turn such a phrase. Dylan? Ginsberg? Kerouac? I must admit the awe in which you have left not just me but all of us. Thank you sir.

I hope your candidacy for the presidency of the rapist-misogyny club is everything you had hoped and more. Please give us more privilege hard and deep.

Edited by Harrison Bergeron
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 3

5 hours ago, Harrison Bergeron said:

I have to be honest. One must simply just stand in wonder of the intellectual powerhouse that was able to turn such a phrase. Dylan? Ginsberg? Kerouac? I must admit the awe in which you have left not just me but all of us. Thank you sir.

I hope your candidacy for the presidency of the rapist-misogyny club is everything you had hoped and more. Please give us more privilege hard and deep.

Shut up, pussy.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Now wait just a damn minute here, whilst admonishing a dummy did you need to drag us through the mud ya fuckin dick head lol. 
peter dinklage middle finger GIF

• Haha 1

What do you mean by "bet big on football" and how does that translate to perpetual dominance? Seems like the only difference has been good hires following bad ones (Snellenberger/Blake)... Are the facilities that much better? 'cruits can just sign with an X? Bagman better/heftier bags? Serious question...

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, LonghornSean said:

Would love to see OSU get in the playoff and win at least a game in their first appearance, while OU watches from home with their 0-4 CFP record.

Always dreamed it would be Texas doing that, but this will have to do.

If they make the playoffs hope, I hope they suffer from the same officiating we had against us when we played them in 2015. 

Thanks for beating OU. Now, go fuck yourselves.

• Hook 'Em 1

50 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

What do you mean by "bet big on football" and how does that translate to perpetual dominance? Seems like the only difference has been good hires following bad ones (Snellenberger/Blake)... Are the facilities that much better? 'cruits can just sign with an X? Bagman better/heftier bags? Serious question...

Call 1 (800) BIG REDD.

Moose answering the phone should tell ya.

Was at my buddy’s house and he kept feeding me scotch/tequila…I don’t remember much about the fourth quarter but I woke up, massively hungover, with a smile on my face. 

As I apparently posted like 3 times in this thread, it sucks to care when you’re a Poke because we always lose that game…safety, fumbles, etc.  When they broke that long run at the end of the game there was no doubt in my mind the bed was going to be shit.  That’s the game we never win, so glad to pull it out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Money.  Facilities.  Culture.  The bag game at OU is pretty dead.  OU big money guys don’t have same access as UT donors (also average UT big money is MUCH bigger and harder to ignore).  Joe C has earned the right to throw blinders on.  Geography is another big deal - look at who the guy I’m replying to listed as possible teams OU turns into - KU and New Mexico were listed.  I was stupid and drunk to even reply.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc

10 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

It is not much of a coincidence that the Big 12 refs started calling their holds all over the place (still missed some) and their offense produced zero points in the second half.

this right here is the biggest reason bag of dicks #2 would leave for red stick

the moment 0u have to play with the same rules as everyone else, life is going to get much harder in norman

2 hours ago, LonghornSean said:

Would love to see OSU get in the playoff and win at least a game in their first appearance, while OU watches from home with their 0-4 CFP record.

As much as I hope this would happen, IF OSU makes they’ll likely get Georgia first round and that’ll be like watching The Undertaker fight a baby.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, LonghornSean said:

90% of the scenarios that get oSu in are at #4 against georgia or michigan

oSu are not beating either this year