Cotton Bowl CFP Semi Bama vs Cincy

Surly Bevo

1 minute ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Ridder should have opted out...don't think he really can be considered 1st round material

He is definitely going to lose money as a result of this game. He will fall to the 2nd round. His accuracy and legs will be enticing but he is not going to make it in the league 

1 minute ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Alabama has better players at every position (most of them are a LOT better) and Saban is their HC.  This kind of boring and ugly asskicking is exactly what was in the offing.  You can’t pin this on Fickell or the Cincy coaches. 

We're pinning their terrible coaching on them. Awful game management, etc. Everyone knows they're outmanned which makes it pretty important not to coach this badly. 

4 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Alabama has better players at every position (most of them are a LOT better) and Saban is their HC.  This kind of boring and ugly asskicking is exactly what was in the offing.  You can’t pin this on Fickell or the Cincy coaches. 

still had a puncher's chance if the coaches don't shit all over the sideline

It's not like Bama hasn't done this to a lot of the opponents they've faced before:

38-0 on Michigan State in 2015

24-7 on Washington in 2016

24-6 on Clemson in 2017

31-14 on Notre Dame in 2020

The only teams to play them close in the first round were OU in 2018 and Ohio State who beat them in 2014. 

2 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

So Cincy doesn’t belong there? I mean enough with this shot. Bama has been one of the best teams in CFP since Saban fucking got there. They are playing much better than I though. They are trying to hang. Ole Miss would be down more. Same for ND and Ohio State.

Damned impressed with Cincinnati today. Great effort by a damned good team.  I didn't expect them to win, but really didn't expect them to play as well as they have.  I tip my hat to the whole crew 

Just now, Bobby Layne said:

I’m chasing my whole approach on this “Horns down shit”. Embrace it! W dare in errbodies heads. It clear when P5 morons are thinking about US when they are in a CFP semifinal! I love it! All our fans should do the Horns down …. Then gradually turn them UP and scream Hook Em. Let’s make this into a backlash meme. F errbody! Embrace the hate. We win! We’re not back. We never left their fking minds! 🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘