Other Super Regionals thread

Beau Vine

5 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Nice season, uconn. 

as far as other stuff goes, the absolute worst outcome is pig beating us for their first cws championship. I wish we were on the same side of the bracket so that couldn’t happen. 

The damn CWS hasn't even started yet and you're already bitching about something that might not happen. Fucks sake

• Hook 'Em 3

On 6/11/2022 at 2:59 PM, slorch said:

Was reading an article about the ejections and one of the reader comments was to the effect of " Hey,Tennessee would have to play Arkansas to not be the biggest douchebags in their series. What a bunch of entitled, loudmouthed babies."

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Horny Bull said:

Stanford with another homer. It appears Uconn has run out of steam. 

That sucks.  I don't think I can root for anyone else if we go out.  I have had some fun in the past rooting for underdogs (Coastal), when we didn't make it or exited early.

We just have to win the whole fucking thing.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

That sucks.  I don't think I can root for anyone else if we go out.  I have had some fun in the past rooting for underdogs (Coastal), when we didn't make it or exited early.

Notre Dame is really the only acceptable champ if we don't win. So I agree we must win.

But there are lesser evils that will be considered should that dark day come that our season ends without Championship #7.

1 minute ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

That dude has sampled the wall several times in this series.  He’s either fearless or a slow learner.  Guessing the former since he’s an Asian playing at Stanford. 🤔

There’s a title IX mandate requiring a certain amount of their athletes match the university’s enrollment. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

I've got no beef with Stanford.  They have a good program and I've never known them to act like jerks.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

I've got no beef with Stanford.  They have a good program and I've never known them to act like jerks.

Yeah I'll be rooting to face them in the final.  Pierce should never have canceled the series.

1 hour ago, Valmy77 said:

Notre Dame is really the only acceptable champ if we don't win. So I agree we must win.

But there are lesser evils that will be considered should that dark day come that our season ends without Championship #7.

No... no.... HELL NO.  Fuck Notre Dame.  They're almost as bad as ag, pig, and ousux.

7 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Right on.  Stanford is the most similar to Texas, where both academics and athletics are important.  They're easy to root for IMO.