Post a pic/gif/tweet that makes you say "very cool"

nnm

On 3/6/2024 at 9:44 AM, Dnaguy said:

ryan reynolds hd GIF

Who asked for this?

Is someone going to use AI to put tits on all US presidents?

Ok, ok. That would be dumb.

Let's use AI to transform all US Presidents to hot women so we can secretly want to fuck them?

Ok. That's stupid.

Let's use AI to transform famous Native Americans in history to Asian or Klingons even. Who knows?!

That's the ticket.

You don't think this is in anyway problematic?

I don't want to get all CR, but this is not ok. 

Blackface or whitewashing with the sophistication / realism of AI is still blackface or whitewashing.

Are you Sean Bass? 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I’m in Japan for spring break and this is the toilet in our hotel.

Not only does it have a bidet feature; the top is a little sink, so you can wash your hands with the water that ultimately goes into the tank. I think this is genius since so many parts of the world are in drought.

IMG_2045.thumb.jpeg.bdc69369a0d926dac3bf559c59828958.jpeg

Edited by Superhero
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Superhero said:

I’m in Japan for spring break and this is the toilet in our hotel.

Not only does it have a bidet feature; the top is a little sink, so you can wash your hands with the water that ultimately goes into the tank. I think this is genius since so many parts of the world are in drought.

IMG_2045.thumb.jpeg.bdc69369a0d926dac3bf559c59828958.jpeg

Friend of mine in LA has one. It's badass. 

Also enjoy the toilet game in Japan. First thing we did upon our return back home was upgrade our average water and wand bidet to a full-on heat / dry / variable setting bidet. or a country that seems to relish sleeping on the floor with buckwheat pillows, they sure know how to make a toilet. 

On 3/18/2024 at 6:18 PM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

worth opening in it's own window so you can zoom. some misspellings but otherwise solid

Zer1-HUurf2G3Ndl_1Etymological-Map-of-Am

Pretty cool, but at least a couple of those are incorrect: Des Moines and Montpelier. They also put Juneau in the wrong place.

Pictured - August 15th, 1945

Rita Hayworth, Orson Welles, & Marlene Dietrich having coffee while announcing Japan's surrender at the end of WWII on the radio.

"KFWB had the most “glamorous” copy-girls in the nation during last Monday’s all-night alert caused by word of Japan’s surrender. Marlene Dietrich and Rita Hayworth, who came to the studio with Orson Welles early Monday evening stayed all night, watching the teletypes and rushing bulletins to the microphone, where Welles did a “marathon” commentary lasting most of the night." - San Fernando Valley Times

Screenshot-2024-03-24-010843.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, nnm said:

Flying cars are coming, boys. 

The equipment will get there, but how traffic/safety could be managed is beyond me.  I don't see anyway the government allows millions of those to be randomly darting across the sky.

• Like 1