• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

1 hour ago, Wiler77 said:

Having a pretty shitty day, so watching Pinky and then googling the grape lady video is turning my attitude around.  I had forgotten just how awful the noise was in the grape lady video

For those that weren't around when the internet was invented-

(the anchors in studio contributing "oh no!" and "I think she's actually hurt" make it that much better)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

For those that weren't around when the internet was invented-

(the anchors in studio contributing "oh no!" and "I think she's actually hurt" make it that much better)

Anchor chick is trying as hard as she can to not bust out laughing right at the end.

I mean, it sounds like a goat getting castrated...or at least that's how I imagine a goat sounding when it's nuts get chopped off.  How those news people weren't doubled in laughter over is truly amazing.  Pure professionals, although their concern was clearly fake.  Grape Lady must not be well liked at the office.

5 hours ago, Wiler77 said:

Having a pretty shitty day, so watching Pinky and then googling the grape lady video is turning my attitude around.  I had forgotten just how awful the noise was in the grape lady video

Brooooo, if you are looking up the classics, then you have to call in the closer: the country reporter with the bug in his mouth ...