• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

24 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

what the fuck is that ink on her left thigh?  

Colonel confederate.

one of the lesser marvel universe characters.

Had some traction in the Black Panther / Captain American crossover comics.

He was ultimately rebranded / rebooted as Maganeto.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Wait, Magneto was originally a confederate officer?  What the fuck?  I don't follow the comics or that cinematic universe that closely, but I had no idea.  

Between comic book nerd or southern tub of shit, I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume she's the latter.  

Although, maybe it's just a clever nod to Magneto because I'd wager she could bend the fuck out of a metallic gravy ladle.  

6 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Wait, Magneto was originally a confederate officer?  What the fuck?  I don't follow the comics or that cinematic universe that closely, but I had no idea.  

Between comic book nerd or southern tub of shit, I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume she's the latter.  

Although, maybe it's just a clever nod to Magneto because I'd wager she could bend the fuck out of a metallic gravy ladle.  

Magneto was a holocaust survivor.

Maganeto was famous for his holocaust denial.

But unlike Magneto, Maganeto bent reality and not spoons.

Think professor X’s telepathy meets Dr. strange’s ability to manipulate time and space.

54 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

what the fuck is that ink on her left thigh?  

Redneck-ified version of the "Browning" logo.  Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia outlined with the deer head / antlers thing.

Edited by ROFL BOX

27 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Yank Big Fish GIF by SA Company

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

too soon bro, too soon...

I kinda miss him in a way.  Our biggest homeless man news story, year over year, was a cross-dressing bon vivant who wanted to serve in public office.  Now, about every other week there's yet another homeless man starting commercial property arsons and/or wielding a machete.  

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, luke duke said:

Leslie is alive?

Not enough skin. Leslie would have worn daisy dukes and a tube top to Walmart.

3 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

too soon bro, too soon...

I kinda miss him in a way.  Our biggest homeless man news story, year over year, was a cross-dressing bon vivant who wanted to serve in public office.  Now, about every other week there's yet another homeless man starting commercial property arsons and/or wielding a machete.  

When did Leslie pass away, and what did he die from? I remember a quick mention on the Shag or Surly, but don't remember the details.

56 minutes ago, Speedtrucker said:

That’s a sarlacc pit

Yeah, well, cast me in carbonate and condemn me to death.

I'm told that that you can last up to a millennia in a sarlacc pit.

I better start hydrating.