• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

america, fuck yea!!!  this is at a buffet restaurant, in case you didn't know by the size of the clientele.

https://www.reddit.com/r/trashy/comments/czer41/supersized_fight_at_the_buffet/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

I have no idea what they were fighting about, but buffet restaurants are going to be the death of a large swath of this country.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Spaulding Smails said:

When I was on the 40 acres, I had a good buddy who would drop his pants to his ankles and pull his shirt up under his chin every time he took a leak at the urinal at DKR.  Like a 6'4" toddler.  One of the funniest damn things.  Never got old.  

User name checks out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Is this the right thread for this?

No, this is the lol thread, not the thread about idiots spending hundreds of dollars on a drone to TP a house and think it was revolutionary. A blind crippled kid could have done a better job.

Edited by rage-a-holic

2 minutes ago, rage-a-holic said:

No, this is the lol thread, not the thread about idiots spending hundreds of dollars on a drone to TP a house and think it was revolutionary. A blind crippled kid could have done a better job.

Haha! Okay, sorry. It made me a little nostalgic since I was up in a tree once trying to rescue an errant roll. (yeah, well, I throw like a girl cause I am one). The rest of the slumber party crew was trying to direct me in the dark since I couldn't see and we ended up laughing so hard I almost fell out of the tree. Fun times.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, HenryJames said:

I still don't understand the context.  Yeah, she really hurt her leg, I get it.  It looks like she was running at the person holding the camera in rage, not humor, nor showing off flexibility.  And the person holding the phone expresses nothing it seems.  And the small group, which seems to have been walking with her just a moment earlier, is completely non phased by her kick rage.  What happened here?  What's the background?  

39 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I still don't understand the context.  Yeah, she really hurt her leg, I get it.  It looks like she was running at the person holding the camera in rage, not humor, nor showing off flexibility.  And the person holding the phone expresses nothing it seems.  And the small group, which seems to have been walking with her just a moment earlier, is completely non phased by her kick rage.  What happened here?  What's the background?  

Meth.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

I get you.  I watched about 40 times and still have no idea wtf she was even trying to do.

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

Have you ever been around teenage girls?  They do random idiotic stuff like this ALL THE TIME. Having raised two girls through dance teams into adulthood, I can’t count the number of random injuries from general knuckleheadedness. My daughter who was on dance teams through college had more concussions than my triple sport letterman son, including football. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nnm said:

Have you ever been around teenage girls?  They do random idiotic stuff like this ALL THE TIME. Having raised two girls through dance teams into adulthood, I can’t count the number of random injuries from general knuckleheadedness. My daughter who was on dance teams through college had more concussions than my triple sport letterman son, including football. 

what does your daughter look like? got any pics?