• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

11 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

because the father beat a mickey mouse doll?

Yep. That kid was clearly able to understand the implication: "If I refuse to eat again I'm going to get beaten like Mickey did."

Even if the dad didn't mean it (and I'm sure he didn't), that's extremely negative psychological conditioning, and terrorizing of the kid.

Edited by Buffsoldier
  • Like 9
  • Fuck You 1

Even if the dad didn't mean it (and I'm sure he didn't), that's extremely negative psychological conditioning, and terrorizing of the kid.

I assume you’re saying “he didn’t really mean that he would smash his kid’s face for not eating” and not “he didn’t mean to give the kid the impression that’s what would happen.” Because he obviously meant to give the impression. There’s no other explanation for the video or the actions.

It was an extremely poor attempt at humor, and I agree with the last part of your comment. That kinda shit over time can impact a child.

3 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

I assume you’re saying “he didn’t really mean that he would smash his kid’s face for not eating” and not “he didn’t mean to give the kid the impression that’s what would happen.” Because he obviously meant to give the impression. There’s no other explanation for the video or the actions.

It was an extremely poor attempt at humor, and I agree with the last part of your comment. That kinda shit over time can impact a child.

hit belt GIF

4 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

Correct, that is what I was trying to say.

1 hour ago, Hate said:

It’s like I’ve always told an Aggie family member, atm was average in the SWC, average in the Big 12, and now they are average in the SEC.

They haven't ALWAYS been average. You are forgetting seasons here and there where they were terrible. Remember their season opening home loss to Arkansas State? 

Bwahahahahahaha. 

22 minutes ago, HouTex said:

Yep. What a nerd. I’ve never seen “genuine issue of material fact” used outside of a summary judgment motion/response.

Obviously he just learned it and wrote that screed while drunk

Which makes him a first year, and not a very smart one

Edited by BHMCruiser