Quinn "La Joya" Ewers - The Man The Myth The Mullet

Coach pop a bitch

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Yeah, that doesn't look terribly healthy.  A croissant, some home fries, and wtf is the other stuff, cheetos?  EDIT:  maybe just home fries not in the shadow?

I feel like that croissant has to be a breakfast sandwich somehow. Either that or it’s a buffet and that is his warmup plate. Fuck the offseason.

On 1/12/2024 at 2:35 PM, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Well, I'm okay with the hate as well. Either way, but then again, a lot of people hate the Cowboys, so how did they become America's team?

They had some unique qualities that we might just see in UT as it rises from obscurity - starting with a couple of pretty cool QBs. Throw in a Heisman candidate RB (there'll be one), a great TE, a few beasts on the Defense - a team coming from one of the coolest cities in America, a mascot, colors, logos that just aren't the same old same old - and a team that retains some of the American flyover country aura... then comes the dynasty... and voila - America's Team II. There's probably a better name for it - that too is on the way. Put on your thinking caps.

Well, I'm okay with the hate as well. Either way, but then again, a lot of people hate the Cowboys, so how did they become America's team?

They had some unique qualities that we might just see in UT as it rises from obscurity - starting with a couple of pretty cool QBs. Throw in a Heisman candidate RB (there'll be one), a great TE, a few beasts on the Defense - a team coming from one of the coolest cities in America, a mascot, colors, logos that just aren't the same old same old - and a team that retains some of the American flyover country aura... then comes the dynasty... and voila - America's Team II. There's probably a better name for it - that too is on the way. Put on your thinking caps.

An impressive triple-post within a single post.

Postception

1 hour ago, Frank Drebin said:

It’s not that hard to gain 20 pounds of muscle over the summer if you hit the gym real hard

that and shit ton of steroids. Quin is 20 years old, 195 pounds, and has been lifting for at least 5 years. 20 pounds at this age would be a massive transformation. 

Edited by Codaxx

6 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

What? Dude has 8 months to get ready for next season... If he hits the gym hard he could easily bulk up. 

He could bulk up, but that isnt the same as adding 20 pounds of muscle on a 195 pound frame. That is possible for a kid entering the program, where they are getting the proper nutrition and S&C program for the first time. That doesnt describe Quinn. 

I’m always amazed at the aggressive ignorance that persists on this board. Not a single one of you has any idea how nutrition, exercise, or steroids work. Kotex and Hornsby, please STFU.

It’s not that hard to gain 20 pounds of muscle over the summer if you hit the gym real hard

It’s impossible to gain 20 pounds of muscle in a summer.
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Herbie Hancock said:

I’m always amazed at the aggressive ignorance that persists on this board. Not a single one of you has any idea how nutrition, exercise, or steroids work. Kotex and Hornsby, please STFU.

I've heard different.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, Codaxx said:

that and shit ton of steroids. Quin is 20 years old, 195 pounds, and has been lifting for at least 5 years. 20 pounds at this age would be a massive transformation. 

Not really. It’s happened at this university not that long ago with an QB that had similar injury history.  And again, why are we pretending that 80%+ of college football players aren’t taking steroids?

Anyone who thinks Quinn was doing some real lifting before last offseason wasn’t paying attention. He was chubby with zero muscle mass

Edited by hobbes2702

3 hours ago, Herbie Hancock said:

Clearly you don’t know anyone who’s been on the gear if you think that’s impossible. It’s not the summer. It’s 8 months.

3 hours ago, Had Enough said:

I’m confused. So you can’t gain 20 pounds of muscle in a summer. Even using steroids? What about in 8 months, with or without steroids?

With juice it is certainly possible, without it good luck 

4 hours ago, Herbie Hancock said:

Never had anyone agree with me and be such an aggressive asshole.. This is truly a surly poster 

Edited by Codaxx
  • Haha 1

Clearly you don’t know anyone who’s been on the gear if you think that’s impossible. It’s not the summer. It’s 8 months.

Motherfucker I spend the majority of my free time around people that have injected more testosterone in a week than you will ever naturally possess in your life. I’ve forgotten more about A&P, diet, and anabolics than you will ever know. Adding 20 pounds of muscle, which is different than adding 20 pounds of body weight, ain’t fucking happening. Professional bodybuilders whose sole dedication is eat, sleep, and train don’t add 20 pounds of muscle in 3 years. And finally, the post I quoted said summer, but go ahead and fuck right off with your 8 months too because that ain’t happening either.
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

Motherfucker I spend the majority of my free time around people that have injected more testosterone in a week than you will ever naturally possess in your life. I’ve forgotten more about A&P, diet, and anabolics than you will ever know. Adding 20 pounds of muscle, which is different than adding 20 pounds of body weight, ain’t fucking happening. Professional bodybuilders whose sole dedication is eat, sleep, and train don’t add 20 pounds of muscle in 3 years. And finally, the post I quoted said summer, but go ahead and fuck right off with your 8 months too because that ain’t happening either.

No shit. Professional bodybuilders aren’t 20 year old kids who’ve put in no time in the weight room. 

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — There was a time Colt McCoy’s voice cracked in the Texas huddle. Today, he commands it with a hard look or a stern word if needed.

The self-described “stick figure” weighed 185 pounds soaking wet just a few years ago, when his body would break down and get tired over the course of a season. That was before he added nearly 30 pounds of muscle.

Colt went from 185-205 from RS-FR to SO. So I’m not sure what you think you know but it’s certainly doable. You and I both know it’s just math.

6 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

No, it is not you stupid fuck.

With the right pharmaceuticals anything is possible in 8 months.. that said Quinn was cutting weight at this time last year, so doing  a couple cycles doesn’t sound likely.. 

No shit. Professional bodybuilders aren’t 20 year old kids who’ve put in no time in the weight room. 

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — There was a time Colt McCoy’s voice cracked in the Texas huddle. Today, he commands it with a hard look or a stern word if needed.

The self-described “stick figure” weighed 185 pounds soaking wet just a few years ago, when his body would break down and get tired over the course of a season. That was before he added nearly 30 pounds of muscle.

Colt went from 185-205 from RS-FR to SO. So I’m not sure what you think you know but it’s certainly doable. You and I both know it’s just math.

That’s not putting on 30 pounds of muscle you illiterate dumbass. That’s 30 pounds of scale weight. I can put that on your bitch ass in 6 weeks.
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Herbie Hancock said:

That’s not putting on 30 pounds of muscle you illiterate dumbass. That’s 30 pounds of scale weight. I can put that on your bitch ass in 6 weeks.

Calm down lattimer. You’re a fucking idiot lol. Yes I’m sure the weight won’t be 100% muscle because no cares if he’s a body builder. Way to get bogged down in semantics for no reason.

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

With the right pharmaceuticals anything is possible in 8 months.. that said Quinn was cutting weight at this time last year, so doing  a couple cycles doesn’t sound likely.. 

Please, please please please tell me what pharmaceuticals and what doses you would recommend to do that? Don’t worry, I’ll wait.
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

Please, please please please tell me what pharmaceuticals and what doses you would recommend to do that? Don’t worry, I’ll wait.

Winstrol and Anavar. But I admit it’s been some time since I’ve looked into such things 

5 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

The single craziest forum that isn’t associated with terrorism or aggy on the entire internet.

Haven't visited the misc in a very long time, but during college around 2007/2008 there was some wild shit posted there. RIP Zyzz !!

Edited by Ashylarry
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

I can put that on in a week…..

4AE8A471-74C5-40EE-A096-C65B070EEFB2.jpeg

• Haha 3
  • Drool 2

47 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

46 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

No, it is not you stupid fuck.

37 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

35 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

All those steroids won’t fix your little pee pee, buddy

51 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

Anybody else read this in a wrestling promo voice? “Brother” 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4