Roadkill vs trampling longhorns LHN 7 PM

immamac

27 minutes ago, sith_horn said:

You'd think after a million corner blitzes running past the QB that maybe a light bulb would flash on eventually ...

Here’s a hint.  Right before you get to the QB, he is probably going to take a half step in so maybe don’t take a full step out.  After the 4th time of flying outside we may want to adjust.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, boilerhorn said:

Sark does not seem satisfied with what he is hearing.

I think they were talking about Traylor calling a time out and trying to get a TD at the end of the game. I thought it was unnecessary of Traylor on the time out but I think he was trying to send a positive message to his team.

5 minutes ago, Lonestar88 said:

It was good the team responded to some adversity and didn’t immediately fold like they have in years past. But I am very much ready to be done with the Hudson Card experience.

Eh. It wasn’t great, but points on 6/9 possessions and no turnovers. 

The secondary was a much greater frustration.

48 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Could it be that Traylor was telling Sark that he didn't agree with the call and would help with the appeal? I can hope, right?

46 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

shout out to all the pussies melting down in the 1st quarter

Well, in our defese, it was a shitshow.

30 minutes ago, WBT said:
frot·teur
/frôˈtər/

noun

1. a person who obtains sexual gratification by touching or rubbing against the clothed body of another person in a crowd.

TIL

I can fap to that gif.

28 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Which of y’all was it

Sorry for partying.

How was he supposed to tackle him? That was just an incorrect call. And yes, just like the safety.

I just don't get it. We should get the calls in our own stadium. It's like we're the worst team in the league - like we're a money drain on the conference. Shit, UT makes more money for the Big 12 than anyone. How in the fuck is this our reality? 

Oh, right, it's the timeline, isn't it?

Snap.

Way is the way….
Loved the fight in this team tonight. As others have said we would have stayed down at 10 down in the past. Card is no Ewers but he did everything that was asked of him. Can’t get down on this kid at all. The other QB was a beast. We threw the house at him and still made plays.

Officiating… giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, UncleSonny said:

Even if it was a defenseless player penalty (it wasn’t, that’ nonsense), that wouldn’t be targeting/an ejection right? Fuck this conference. 

Once they decided to review it, it was targeting or nothing. Everyone should have known once they buzzed down, it was going to be called targeting 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

So wait it wasn't called "helmet to helmet" it was called a "defenseless player" on a fucking sack? 

This better be overturned. 

the QB is always a defenseless player while passing.  my guess is the ref is an idiot and didn't understand what the booth said.  the helmets collided and he hit him above the head neck area with his helmet.  Its targeting because a bunch of people said if helmets collide people will die.

Just now, Js1 said:

Once they decided to review it, it was targeting or nothing. Everyone should have known once they buzzed down, it was going to be called targeting 

seeing it live, I immediately said they are going to call targeting.

2 minutes ago, BonzoMontreaux said:

Card is no Ewers but he did everything that was asked of him.

Not really. I will give him a ton of credit for not turning the ball over so far this season and for not taking any horrible sacks tonight but he made like one nice throw in 4 quarters. He will (probably) need to be better against Tech if Quinn can't go. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

the QB is always a defenseless player while passing.  my guess is the ref is an idiot and didn't understand what the booth said.  the helmets collided and he hit him above the head neck area with his helmet.  Its targeting because a bunch of people said if helmets collide people will die.

If He Dies Ivan Drago GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

That was a pretty intense game ... for three quarters. Super impressed with UTSA, especially Harris. Aside from that one bad throw, he was accurate, made good decisions, and proved surprisingly elusive.

Fuck Harris, "oh I got tackled hard when it was out of reach, oh I can't play now". Fucking pussy.

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Hook 'Em 2

Not really. I will give him a ton of credit for not turning the ball over so far this season and for not taking any horrible sacks tonight but he made like one nice throw in 4 quarters. He will (probably) need to be better against Tech if Quinn can't go. 

I am saying we asked him to take care of the ball and not take sacks. Yes, there were moments where he threw the ball and I said Ewers makes that or is on time.

There is a reason why Card is 2nd string and I do realize that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, jdhorn92 said:

Don’t think worthy or any WR was targeted in 2nd half. We may have had 1 pass completion the whole 2nd half to a wr iirc.need to check play tracker.  Card is really a very average qb. He would not start for any team on our schedule. 

He can't hit anything downfield. 

Almost all the success was quick screens/swing passes where the WRs made plays. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, orangebird said:

Not our best game, but the guys responded after getting punched in the mouth and gutted out the win.  Bijan was a motherfucking beast tonight.  Hopefully we clean some things up ahead of Tech next week.

RoJo was the biggest fuckin' beast tonight !!!

• Hook 'Em 6