Roadkill vs trampling longhorns LHN 7 PM

immamac

Just now, Braff Zacklin said:

That was a pretty intense game ... for three quarters. Super impressed with UTSA, especially Harris. Aside from that one bad throw, he was accurate, made good decisions, and proved surprisingly elusive.

He should have lost a fumble, too. 

But yeah he was the only thing that kept them in it. That and the fucking onside kick shittery.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Hermanator said:

They're having a hangover first half and playing with a backup QB who is backup QB quality. 

Card isn't a starting level QB. He's a game manager at best who throws a bad ball past 10 yds. 

Get it together and finish off this win then tough out as many wins as needed until Ewers is ready, and then the offense can open back up to what it should be and we can be the explosive team they can be. 

I expect the defense to have a much better 2nd half. 

Yep

6 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

I don't know how many more of these LHN-televised games I can take. Even Sam Acho is becoming difficult to listen to because Lowell is rubbing off on him like some kind of perverted frotteur.

frot·teur
/frôˈtər/

noun

1. a person who obtains sexual gratification by touching or rubbing against the clothed body of another person in a crowd.

TIL
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

1. Offense did what it had to do.

2. Defense pulled its head out if it's ass after letting them get the 17 early.

3. The targeting call on Overshown was total crap.

4. Whatever adjustments we made on defense at the half worked.

5. Depth is a beautiful thing 

6. Decent workmanlike effort against a team we were superior to.  Held them to a season low in points.

7. Team showed good hear and leadership not panicking early.

8. These games happen.  We responded correctly.  

9. Jeff Traylor looks alot like Herman on the sideline.

I believe it was James Street who said. " Teams would start a game feeling like they could play with us.  You could see it as the game wore on, it went from they aren't so tough, to this is OK, to oh crap here they come."

• Hook 'Em 9