9.26.22 Coach Sark press conference @ 11AM

bigup2dahorns

6 minutes ago, mdmost said:

You look at bigup2dahorns over there and it's all about the tradition of him creeping on the Pom Squad way back in the day at Lee Harvey's. 

Perhaps it's time for my fake Charlie to retire as well. I would say it's been a good run but we're still here, stuck in Purgatory. 

Your posts are my favorite of these damn pressers. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

36 minutes ago, bigup2dahorns said:

* SPECIAL NOTE: change is needed. This is my last regularly scheduled PC thread. I've lost count, but been doing these since the last days of the Mack Brown era. It's been a fun ride especially during the Strong era. But now someone else can take over and perhaps shake up our team mojo. So, you can keep the general format, scrap it, add to it, whatever you like. Hook 'em -Bigup

on LHN, Austin radio, and here:

https://texassports.com/watch/?Live=499&type=Live

48c7ca01-4176-410f-a029-5c7baeb1eeab-202

2bd01fe0-91d5-4965-960f-8f8d26cd3eaa-202

9a3a98c1-80e2-4601-a918-b5ddc250d873-AEM

3d67eb9c-e2c0-4b11-bb6d-4c53401ecd84-AEM

5ff0632f-9b91-4390-9e83-0b5335acbccd-AEM

194dca18-5c21-4cee-9eeb-c2d5d7dd1316-202

eaf27cce-85d4-494b-9fc5-bc712b0cb4e3-AEM

attachment-texas-tech-fans-rush-the-fiel

UJTKJPWUKU2OYDXD3XLG3OO7OU.jpg

Tech over Texas 37-34 in OT and Horns drop to 2-2 overall. Next up:

Isn’t a fat girl in West Texas throwing food away one of the 1st signs of the apocalypse?   

• Haha 2

Thanks for the feedback. I took over establishing this weekly thread to give it a little organization way back when. Added a little Shaggy flair to it and here we are years later.

MD: everyone loves the fake Charlie. And yes I was close to the Pom squad thanks to Pomdad and being good friends with one who became a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader. Good times. I get older and they stay the same age . . .

Everyone has an off week. Last week I posted a totally inappropriate cheerleader picture with entirely too much clothing. I will be on a long flight next Monday, so now is a good time to take a break. I can always come off the bench in the future depending on events.

55 minutes ago, mdmost said:

You look at bigup2dahorns over there and it's all about the tradition of him creeping on the Pom Squad way back in the day at Lee Harvey's. 

Perhaps it's time for my fake Charlie to retire as well. I would say it's been a good run but we're still here, stuck in Purgatory. 

evil-dontyou.gif

1 hour ago, bigup2dahorns said:

* SPECIAL NOTE: change is needed. This is my last regularly scheduled PC thread. I've lost count, but been doing these since the last days of the Mack Brown era. It's been a fun ride especially during the Strong era. But now someone else can take over and perhaps shake up our team mojo. So, you can keep the general format, scrap it, add to it, whatever you like. Hook 'em -Bigup

on LHN, Austin radio, and here:

https://texassports.com/watch/?Live=499&type=Live

48c7ca01-4176-410f-a029-5c7baeb1eeab-202

2bd01fe0-91d5-4965-960f-8f8d26cd3eaa-202

9a3a98c1-80e2-4601-a918-b5ddc250d873-AEM

3d67eb9c-e2c0-4b11-bb6d-4c53401ecd84-AEM

5ff0632f-9b91-4390-9e83-0b5335acbccd-AEM

194dca18-5c21-4cee-9eeb-c2d5d7dd1316-202

eaf27cce-85d4-494b-9fc5-bc712b0cb4e3-AEM

attachment-texas-tech-fans-rush-the-fiel

UJTKJPWUKU2OYDXD3XLG3OO7OU.jpg

Tech over Texas 37-34 in OT and Horns drop to 2-2 overall. Next up:

305769111_3267155926883446_9738437853142

I gotta admit, all these pics are pretty awesome.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bigup2dahorns said:

Thanks for the feedback. I took over establishing this weekly thread to give it a little organization way back when. Added a little Shaggy flair to it and here we are years later.

MD: everyone loves the fake Charlie. And yes I was close to the Pom squad thanks to Pomdad and being good friends with one who became a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader. Good times. I get older and they stay the same age . . .

Everyone has an off week. Last week I posted a totally inappropriate cheerleader picture with entirely too much clothing. I will be on a long flight next Monday, so now is a good time to take a break. I can always come off the bench in the future depending on events.

"Last week I posted a totally inappropriate cheerleader picture..."

wtf-ayy.gif

"...with entirely too much clothing."

my-man-denzel-washington.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

If he has any balls at all, he'll say something like:

In hindsight, this one's on me.  We were up 14 on the road and we had a chance to get some first downs and give our defense a rest, and I didn't call the right plays to give us the best chance of doing that.  So put it on me.  All I can do is learn from it and get better, same as anybody else on this team.  And we will.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Why do we continue to run into a line that can't block for shit, instead of stretching the field and moving our fast as fuck players out into space? We have players that can get the edge, yet here we are still trying to run into the back of our oline? The defense is bad, but the O coaching staff is so fucking smart, they're dumb.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Just now, Enchubben said:

we werent in sync with our pressure package and our coverage..... NO SHIT.

This is my biggest issue. I mentioned this again after the game in some thread, but this is a lot of the same issue I had last year. 

Terry Joseph and PK are not on the same page and they have no fucking clue what they are doing together. It may be the worst thing Sark did in terms of hires. I'll add Choate too, because he, PK and Joseph are not driving the car in the same direction, they are trying to drive the car in multiple fucking directions and at different speeds. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

This is my biggest issue. I mentioned this again after the game in some thread, but this is a lot of the same issue I had last year. 

Terry Joseph and PK are not on the same page and they have no fucking clue what they are doing together. It may be the worst thing Sark did in terms of hires. I'll add Choate too, because he, PK and Joseph are not driving the car in the same direction, they are trying to drive the car in multiple fucking directions and at different speeds. 

My initial thought yesterday as well

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

Carol Muschamp was worth 3-4 w's last year and likely 2-3 this year.

• Rage+1 1