Texas vs ou - 11am on ABC

Pancho

I would love that. He's a good, tall lefty pitcher so fingers crossed. He actually wants to go to West Point so we shall see what happens. But ultimately what counts is that the Horns shitpumped OU and sent them back to their inbred, cesspool of a methlab state in tear soaked misery.
/Hat tip
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, 83Horn said:

Too soon.

I was helping my Dad with our '74 gold Ford LTD station wagon (family truckster) that had overheated in Bailey's Prairie on the way to West Columbia, Texas. With that playing on the radio, the car couldn't handle it. Insult to injury.

Watching the game later, piggy D acted as if they knew what every play was before each snap.

Edited by BachelorTrek
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, ATXbronco said:

So, was beating Oklahoma University enough to get us into the top 25 rankings?
I don't know anymore.

I think any of the voters that actually pay attention will have us ranked.  Ifs and buts, but realistically we are an injury away from being 6-0 with a win over Alabama on that resume.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

20221008_141417.jpg

Serves Mobilehoma right for running up and snapping to keep that 1st Quarter fumble from being reviewed.

Also, beautiful mane on the brunette on the foreground left of the smartphone-- is she a butterface tho?  Lulz.

The myopic angry calls have started on the Mobilehoma postgame call-in!

Listen and laugh!!

https://www.iheart.com/live/7060

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BachelorTrek said:

Serves Mobilehoma right for running up and snapping to keep that 1st Quarter fumble from being reviewed.

Also, beautiful mane on the brunette on the foreground left of the smartphone-- is she a butterface tho?  Lulz.

The myopic angry calls have started on the Mobilehoma postgame call-in!

Listen and laugh!!

https://www.iheart.com/live/7060

Correction: Those PUSSIES aren't going to take calls when they get Nuked. They took just 1 designated call, and that seems to be it.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

It was so bad that Texas had 4 true freshmen and 1 RS Freshmen (Parr) playing OL in the 4Q with a true Freshman RB (Blue) carrying the ball in the 4Q

I like the new redshirt rule. Nice to get the freshmen some time against cupcakes.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2