Matt Campbell is a little bitch-made pussy

ztejas

Meaning what? And I notice you didn’t address it.

I listened to the game on the radio. I only saw the controversial play because it went viral. These very well may have been bad calls. I don’t know, don’t have an opinion, and am not going to comment on something I have no knowledge of. I also haven’t blamed the refs for this loss.

I’m pointing the hypocrisy of there being a 50 page thread bitching about the refs, while you guys simultaneously flip out any time your opponent blames the refs and call them bitch made pussies or idiots.

All fanbases do this, it’s just funnier here because a lot of posters act like they’re the god damn final arbiter of right, wrong, and football knowledge. We’re all just animals wired to eat, fuck, and defend our self interest.
  • Like 4
  • Fuck You 3

2 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I listened to the game on the radio. I only saw the controversial play because it went viral. These very well may have been bad calls. I don’t know, don’t have an opinion, and am not going to comment on something I have no knowledge of. I also haven’t blamed the refs for this loss.

I’m pointing the hypocrisy of there being a 50 page thread bitching about the refs, while you guys simultaneously flip out any time your opponent blames the refs and call them bitch made pussies or idiots.

All fanbases do this, it’s just funnier here because a lot of posters act like they’re the god damn final arbiter of right, wrong, and football knowledge. We’re all just animals wired to eat, fuck, and defend our self interest.

Oh so I’m a hypocrite. That’s all you had to say. You’re a hypocrite.

Actually I was pointing out your comment about that dropped pass at the end being the primary reason for your loss was uninformed. And whiny since the refs jobbed us on several calls. 

And your coach is a bitch made pussy for many reasons. Don’t get it twisted.

Oh so I’m a hypocrite. That’s all you had to say. You’re a hypocrite.
Actually I was pointing out your comment about that dropped pass at the end being the primary reason for your loss was uninformed. And whiny since the refs jobbed us on several calls. 

And your coach is a bitch made pussy for many reasons. Don’t get it twisted.

Me saying ISU’s miscues cost them the game is whiny?
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

No just your general persona. Take the loss. And the new reality of conferences as well. You seem to be an obsessed ex GF.

Your miscues didn’t cost you the game. We’re the better team. We won despite getting jobbed by the refs per usual. We forced a turnover and won the game. Go cry a little. Or stay here and continue your female passive aggressive whining. Either way.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Scholz said:

No just your general persona. Take the loss. And the new reality of conferences as well. You seem to be an obsessed ex GF.

Your miscues didn’t cost you the game. We’re the better team. We won despite getting jobbed by the refs per usual. We forced a turnover and won the game. Go cry a little. Or stay here and continue your female passive aggressive whining. Either way.

Al is going to steal your boyfriend out of spite.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:

Iowa fans bitch about Big 10 refs every week.

Christ, the NFL is full of shitass officiating.

There is a difference between legitimate issues and complaints.   There are issues with officiating in all conferences.  From what I have observed there is a systemic issue at this conference which we can observe in classic games were we both win and lose, certain officiating crews, and certain teams tend to benefit while others seem to nearly always come out on bottom.   The 2008 Texas-Tech game was a bunch of fuckery.  The OSU games have been full of fuckery with the most egregious example being in 2015,  but the others have followed the same script.   

The difference is that we do not blame OSU.  We blame the office which thinks bumping into a coach and flagging that coach is perfectly fine and has for decades endorsed penalties from certain teams by not calling them.   

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Scholz said:

This post is way more petulant and whiny than anything he said. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Nivek said:

The difference is that we do not blame OSU. 

Oh how I wish that was true. Tons of our moronic fans were bitching as if OSU had rigged it somehow, with Tboone paying off everybody of course.

12 hours ago, Scholz said:

Chill out man. It sucks to be them right now, they just keep losing close game after close game. We know how that shit feels.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

The projection in this post is Trumpian.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

15 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:

Wait, ignoring the calls by the refs in the game you didn’t even watch the game? Let me clue you in. Your drop was bad but we had a similar drop and also missed another wide open touchdown throw among some other self-inflicted miscues. Your long td pass was a busted coverage by a freshman. Be glad we didn’t beat your ass by 17+.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:

The projection in this post is Trumpian.

How am I projecting? I’m certainly not obsessing on the ISU board calling your fans hypocrites. I’m simply making comments on a game you didn’t even witness. And I’m not crying about the new conferences. And I don’t have to take the L.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/19/2022 at 7:53 AM, bigcigar said:

Think Mad Men GIF

I just don’t get this. I understand rival hatred. I understand hatred of institutions like Baylor and pedo state that have inflicted significant harm on humans for the sake of sports. This mentality just reeks of penis envy. I guess it’s easier to create a boogie man than face reality. 

Many of y'all call yourselves the "Joneses." All the money, power, and influence. The Jones' of any sport are usually hated by outsiders. Cowboys, Yankees, Lakers, United. Are you new to sports? Realignment is just an extension of that for many. Like Al, I'm generally over it, nobody can legitimately blame anyone for doubling their income. It still sucks, and fuck ou either way.

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

The idea that every team gets jobbed equally is nuts.  I mean, if Texas o-linemen held like OU linemen have done for two decades, we'd have 150 yards in penalties every game.

Even the announcers mention it sometimes, it's well known that OU gets away with holding constantly. KU basketball gets it the same, I could pull up a post of an OSU game from a few years ago where Embiid literally blocked a shot from inside the rim for a no call and was caught out of bounds twice with no call. How or why? Who knows. Those are pretty unique situations that have no real explanation other than conspiracies for front runners.

I don’t think it is fair to conflate the over the top behavior of a coach with the length of a thread message board posters are bitching about calls.

Stoops slamming his head set at every penalty and Campbell going ballistic in the middle of the field should be penalized.  And yes, this makes them bitch made pussies.  

• Hook 'Em 2

16 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Many of y'all call yourselves the "Joneses." All the money, power, and influence. The Jones' of any sport are usually hated by outsiders. Cowboys, Yankees, Lakers, United. Are you new to sports? Realignment is just an extension of that for many. Like Al, I'm generally over it, nobody can legitimately blame anyone for doubling their income. It still sucks, and fuck ou either way.

That’s valid but how much tv money has Texas made its Big XII brethren over the years? How many years did Texas hold this conference together after those other 4 teams left? There’s zero appreciation or acknowledgment  from anybody for that. Nothing lasts forever.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, Scholz said:

That’s valid but how much tv money has Texas made its Big XII brethren over the years? How many years did Texas hold this conference together after those other 4 teams left? There’s zero appreciation or acknowledgment  from anybody for that. Nothing lasts forever.

Ags and other general Texas-haters like to talk about how mean ol' t.u. better get used to the idea of being treated just like everyone else in the SEC.

My only thought in response, is, "Wow, thank God.  What a relief and welcome change that will be."

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Scholz said:

I just don't understand what you're expecting here, a full brown nose ass kissing? Also, part of why you stayed in 2010 was because ESPN gave ya'll $15 million free and clear through the guise of a network. Again, anyone would take that deal. Al and I are over it, even with this continued "we make all the money and benevolently bestowed it upon the LEECHES, why you no love us?" Al's big thing was that you don't see Ohio State and Alabama shitting on their non-blueblood conference mates for taking all their money. Regardless, it's sports, you're the Jones', you'd be hated either way. Realignment is just another shitty circumstance that makes it worse for those who aren't in the weeds on these details.

Edited by 'stache
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, 'stache said:

False. We’re Texas.

2 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I just don't understand what you're expecting here, a full brown nose ass kissing? 

Nope. Maybe not full on hate? We were a good partner going back to 1996 unlike numerous other schools. But whatever. Cool. Hook’em.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

and fuck ou either way.

in my eyes this gives 'stache all the credibility I need to see and makes his posts all that much better.    
maybe AI should take this lead and end all posts with something like fuck Nebraska or something.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

Many of y'all call yourselves the "Joneses." 

That was one of Deloss Dodds' idiotic gems. Ironic given under his leadership we were almost always just a step behind the big football powers in just about everything. When John Mackovic got here from the Big 10 he was shocked how archaic and backwards everything was from recruiting to facilities. 

And the fact we are going to the SEC just shows we ultimately failed to be the Joneses. We failed and now have to go chase Alabama and company's clout. 

Anyway glad that loud mouth mediocrity is long gone from our athletic department.

Edited by Valmy77
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, cochamps said:

I don’t think it is fair to conflate the over the top behavior of a coach with the length of a thread message board posters are bitching about calls.

Stoops slamming his head set at every penalty and Campbell going ballistic in the middle of the field should be penalized.  And yes, this makes them bitch made pussies.  

Let’s not gloss over the fact that Lincoln Riley is probably the whiniest coach to ever grace a sideline. That piece of shit cries over everything. He’s a top flight bitch. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

4 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

Can we stop pulling the "you're a fan of another team posting on our board" card please? It's weak.

You guys have seen the absolute shitass options that other teams and conferences have as far as message boards go. We're lucky to have this place. The smarter fans of other teams tend to gravitate here. The shit headed morons get crowd sourced. It's a great system.

Preach brother preach and AMEN!!!

in my eyes this gives 'stache all the credibility I need to see and makes his posts all that much better.    
maybe AI should take this lead and end all posts with something like fuck Nebraska or something.  

If you want to see my thoughts on Nebraska, I think it’s page one of the Tell Me About Nebraska thread.

https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/topic/1820-tell-me-about-nebraska/?do=findComment&comment=112759
  • Haha 1

How am I projecting? I’m certainly not obsessing on the ISU board calling your fans hypocrites. I’m simply making comments on a game you didn’t even witness. And I’m not crying about the new conferences. And I don’t have to take the L.

You were calling me a whiny cunt in the same post where you whined about the refs.

I’m not sure if you’re gaslighting me or you really can’t see this. You’ve never struck me as an idiot, so my assumption is the gaslighting.
  • Fuck You 1

I just don't understand what you're expecting here, a full brown nose ass kissing? Also, part of why you stayed in 2010 was because ESPN gave ya'll $15 million free and clear through the guise of a network. Again, anyone would take that deal. Al and I are over it, even with this continued "we make all the money and benevolently bestowed it upon the LEECHES, why you no love us?" Al's big thing was that you don't see Ohio State and Alabama shitting on their non-blueblood conference mates for taking all their money. Regardless, it's sports, you're the Jones', you'd be hated either way. Realignment is just another shitty circumstance that makes it worse for those who aren't in the weeds on these details.

Again, Dodds went to the conference about building a conference network and the conference declined. Then he went to aggy about building a lonestar network and they declined. So he went on his own and everyone melted down.

Everyone laughed until the money rolled in.
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

On 10/20/2022 at 3:53 PM, 'stache said:

Just a few questions:

Who did Texas shit on?

When Dodds proposed a conference network, why was it rejected?

It's my understanding that when all this tier 3 money became the hot topic, Nebraska,OSU, Missouri, and Kansas were making millions already. How much did you share and why was everyone pissed when Texas got paid?

What did Texas do that you wouldn't have done if you were in their position?

The B12 was a shotgun wedding.  SWC had little interest outside Texas and the B8 had no TV's.  Tech and baylor were political casualties. Comparing tOSU and Alabama is nonsense.  People were unhappy with this conference from day 1. 

That's the way I remember things, but I am old. 🤘

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1