Matt Campbell is a little bitch-made pussy

ztejas

24 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Exactly. Sark didn't do it. Their guy did. We won and we're on to bigger things. Their coach acting like a whiny bitch is their problem.

Fans whining about it when it's not even bothering Sark and the team is just bitch made nonsense. 

Talking shit about other coaches is part of CFB? 

On 10/15/2022 at 3:22 PM, Hiphopopotamos said:

Didn't give a shit about his player - he used it as an opportunity to run onto the field have have a fit.

Yep

Allowed on the field to check on a player, not allowed to run full speed across the entire field to cry to the pathetic shitbrained refs. 

Enjoy playing cougar high fucking losers

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dr Phil WIth Hair said:

Lighten up Francis.........I could give a shit if he yells at the world, our players, the coaches, whatever.  It's football.  He should be passionate.  He just watched a game he might actually win evaporate right in front of his eyes.  Sucks to be him.  On to the next victim.  But I guess you want to get your wittle feelings hurt because you voiced an opinion and someone it was aimed at responded.  No one cares........until you make a big deal about it, and then they still don't care.

STFU bitch

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Hozz said:

He should have gotten flagged, and then tossed after he inevitably would have went even more apeshit.  Also, yelling at the opposition's players does not seem like it is something that should go unaddressed by his boss or the conference.  Finally, if he was in a TV show or movie he would be the mechanic in the middle of nowhere gas station trying to get sexual favors in return for timely repairs.

e0a.gif

big12_logo.jpg

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Talking shit about other coaches is part of CFB? 

Yeah if he actually does something worth talking about. He was jawing back and forth on the field. 

He didn't attack a player. 

He didn't blow up on any of our players/coaches publicly to the media or on social media. 

I have to think anyone who thinks this is a big deal never played any sort of ball before. People jaw all the time on the field/court. It's nothing, no one should complain about this

3 hours ago, CurlyDumps said:

Can we make Dekkers an honory recipient for rolling around like a soccer player after that "targeting" hit to the football?

And what kind of last name is that with an "S" at the end? Shit sucks. Drop the S loser.

I mean, that shit looked like it hurt. Cook put his shoulder right into his neck/shoulder with enough force to make him forget he was carrying a football. You may be a tough guy on the Internet but I bet if Cook hit you like that you would have left the stadium in an ambulance. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Yeah if he actually does something worth talking about. He was jawing back and forth on the field. 

He didn't blow up on any of our players/coaches publicly to the media or on social media. 

I have to think anyone who thinks this is a big deal never played any sort of ball before. People jaw all the time on the field/court. It's nothing, no one should complain about this

It’s no big deal at all. He’s just a pussy. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Oh, the fact you were a big baller in high school is the source of all your terrible opinions. Glad that's figured out. 

• Haha 8

I mean, that shit looked like it hurt. Cook put his shoulder right into his neck/shoulder with enough force to make him forget he was carrying a football. You may be a tough guy on the Internet but I bet if Cook hit you like that you would have left the stadium in an ambulance. 

That was a crushing hit. Just about anyone would go to the hospital from that hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Oh, the fact you were a big baller in high school is the source of all your terrible opinions. Glad that's figured out. 

High school and college but that's besides the point. Anyone who even played HS knows it's not a big deal.  Unless you're a cunt like Baker Mayfield. 

And it's a valid opinion. This is a tough sport and people talk shit all game long. Sanders was talking shit to them and they responded back on the field. Big fucking deal. 

And you know damn well you would have been getting all butthurt if a Bama player was talking shit to Sark and he responded on the field. And it wouldn't be Sark you were talking about. 

I find it hilarious all of you are this sensitive while following a gladiator sport. It's apparent all of you just want to bitch. Even if you have to invent shit to be pissy about. 

Edited by Hermanator

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

Tell yourself whatever you want. I don't really care. You've followed me around multiple threads in the past week. If you think that I'm wrong more times than not then you just aren't paying attention. 

Liverpool is looking decent again, though. But God forbid I bring up what this is actually about. 

i have no idea wtf you are even talking about now you drunk dumbshit...you're just lashing out like a toddler. my post in this thread had nothing to do with you.  you injecting yourself into my post about celebrating and being happy for kingkoopa after the austin fc game and making it all about you had nothing to do with you.  the only other post i have made on this board that i can even think of that had to do with you was calling you out in the lotr thread because it was classic you...flying off the handle and acerbically talking shit about other people's opinions about a god damned tv show like it is the end of the world with misplaced vitriol...and then you predictably turn out to be as wrong as can be so you petulantly lash out like a twat.  looks like you are up to the same shit right now in the same thread after augustus just pants'd you...again.

you might consider the potential benefits of taking a break from posting for a while...or at least stop projecting your insecurities on to me.  it could possibly do you and your mental health some good. maybe ease up on posting shitfaced all the time.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sidis said:

i have no idea wtf you are even talking about now you drunk dumbshit...you're just lashing out like a toddler. my post in this thread had nothing to do with you.  you injecting yourself into my post about celebrating and being happy for kingkoopa after the austin fc game and making it all about you had nothing to do with you.  the only other post i have made on this board that i can even think of that had to do with you was calling you out in the lotr thread because it was classic you...flying off the handle and acerbically talking shit about other people's opinions about a god damned tv show like it is the end of the world with misplaced vitriol...and then you predictably turn out to be as wrong as can be so you petulantly lash out like a twat.  looks like you are up to the same shit right now in the same thread after augustus just pants'd you...again.

you might consider the potential benefits of taking a break from posting for a while...or at least stop projecting your insecurities on to me.  it could possibly do you and your mental health some good. maybe ease up on posting shitfaced all the time.

This seems way more about you. 

Just now, sidis said:

SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!!!!!

Yeah... I mean, c'mon man. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

I wouldn't have put my head down to dive forward and initiate contact.

The targeting is bullshit if the guy is running and dips his head like every running back he gets hit wherever. 

Screenshot_20221016-191738.png

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, sidis said:

Every once in a while, a nice thread comes along on this site that manifests the absolute peak of this site in both the infantile/emotionally stunted nature of its posters, as well as the unnecessarily ratcheted up severity over inconsequential bullshit that comes when posting while the alcohol does all the talking for the poster. 

this isn’t a perfect example but it makes the honorable mention. 

it will be disappointing if this doesn’t elicit a “shit up pussy” or “shut the fuck up bitch” (swidt?) response in the very next post. 

I mean, we should all just take a moment and shit up pussy.

spartacus GIF

36 minutes ago, Zeus said:

The targeting is bullshit if the guy is running and dips his head like every running back he gets hit wherever. 

Um, ok? You have any other thoughts totally unrelated to what I said in my post? 

5 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

Ok what is the actual rule? We have people telling that according to the rule that was targeting, or maybe according to the spirit of the rule that was targeting. 

None of them are citing the text of the rule. Do they know the actual rule?

No - because they are still all referring to the 'Defenseless Player' portion of the rule - which Dekkers was not.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Win5002 said:

I love how little people know about the rules and keep trying to invent shit.  Oh the defender breathed on his helmet, or his arm touched it, or he thought about his helmet so it must be targeting.    

I also like how they have no idea who the other team that gets shit on by the B12 the most, but they just roll with ignorant and factually wrong bullshit.

• Hook 'Em 3

12 hours ago, Newy25 said:

It was an amazingly precise hit that sniped the football. Just watch the play. Dekkers appears fine, sees that Texas recovered the ball, and then starts rolling around grabbing his head like he's dying. He didn't spend a second in the injury tent and was ready to go right back in if we didn't get a first down.

I'm sure it hurt a little bit, but the writhing around was a total act. The mistake Dekkers with an S made is that he should have just lied there completely still. That honestly may have changed the call.

Edited by CurlyDumps
  • Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Wrong. I don't want a coach ever involved in something childish like shit-talking with a player at the collegiate level. They're supposed to be above that shit.

Maybe I'm old. The Tom Herman/backpack episode is one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen a Texas FB coach do.

I thought Herman was trash for that, as much as i hated that dumb Mizzou QB.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Zeus said:

Has Matt Campbell always had a lazy eye?  Perhaps that's why he couldn't see that it wasn't targeting

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, sidis said:

Oh damn there's a LOTR thread? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CurlyDumps said:

BTW I wish we could find out what was said to Campbell.

Probably could find out if there was some type of NIL deal set up with the TE group, which allowed us access to things such as this. We should start working on that. Bet we could get an interview out of it, and have fan questions involve that specifically. 

Edited by The Deuce
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3