Preseason: 22, 8, 51

Post Week 1: 18, 8, 47

Post Week 2: 16, 7, 40

Post Week 3: 14, 8, 35

Post Week 4: 11, 7, 33

Post Week 5: 5, 7, 23

Post Week 6: 5, 7, 16

Post Week 7: 6, 11, 13

college teams have a big difference at home vs. the road.  Is UT too young to be strong on the road? 
#23 DB is a ball hawk. I'm seeing him make an INT. 
The younger players definitely feed off crowd vibes more than the vets, and the blowU game wasn't a true road game even with full stormtrooper armor.

No matter how much Spencer Sanders sucks (isn't HE close to 40 now?) playing okie lite near Halloween is a dangerous game.
  • Like 1

also their stadium should be razed because the safety hazard of the brick walls.  Why the hell don't they install 3 foot cushion padding? Someone is going to break their neck.  Why can't Tboone make a $1billion stadium? WTF is wrong with the state of OK? Too much meth? 
T Boone finally bought the farm a couple years back, and you can be sure whoever is left in charge of his OSU endowment won't be spending a penny making that stadium safe for anyone.

Not sure if they're still allowed the paddles, but rest assured the student section right behind our player bench will be talking plenty of shit throughout the game.

2 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

Bijan and Rojo need to go for 250+ if they play the same defense I saw against TCU yesterday.  Time to grow up on run blocking Oliine.

This is what I expect. 

It looks like Oklahoma State's defensive staff is in full surrender cobra mode with their secondary. If they sit in that same soft zone we better be giving Bijan 30 carries. 

1 hour ago, ousux said:

The younger players definitely feed off crowd vibes more than the vets, and the blowU game wasn't a true road game even with full stormtrooper armor.

No matter how much Spencer Sanders sucks (isn't HE close to 40 now?) playing okie lite near Halloween is a dangerous game.

Glad it's not at night. 🤘🤘🤘

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Fud said:

Oklahoma State's yards per play vs their opponents' yards per play this year 

OSU: 7.3
Central Michigan: 6.2

OSU: 5.5
Arizona State: 5.8

OSU: 5.0
Baylor: 6.5

Tech: 5.1

TCU: 6.1

How the fuck do they only have 1 loss? Are they getting a lot of TOs?

• Drool 1

1 hour ago, Vertigo said:

This is the game I have had circled all year that will tell us where we are as a program. I still think Sanders sucks, but he is big and his legs get him out of trouble. We have got to get off the field on 3rd downs this week or we are toast. 

Yeah this is the game for this team. I feel like if we can somehow get past Ok State we have a great shot for the rest of the season, especially with the bye week coming.

Got to win this road game. At least it is not at night. Forget how shitty their defense has been. Forget how they just lost a heart breaker to TCU. This game is going to be close and intense. We have to make plays. None of this dropping wide open passes shit.

Edited by Valmy77
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

also their stadium should be razed because the safety hazard of the brick walls.  Why the hell don't they install 3 foot cushion padding? Someone is going to break their neck.  Why can't Tboone make a $1billion stadium? WTF is wrong with the state of OK? Too much meth? 

It should be razed just because of that stupid-ass E-W orientation. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Crazy to think last year's game was about as good as the defense looked all year in the 1st half.  Held them to a FG and we were shutting the run game down.

Now honestly.  I you were an opposing OC why would you even game plan to run the ball?  With this swiss cheese secondary?  Just spike the ball twice, bringing up 3rd and 10.  No need to chance getting your RB hurt. 

• Haha 2

Just now, tonedeaf said:

Now honestly.  I you were an opposing OC why would you even game plan to run the ball?  With this swiss cheese secondary?  Just spike the ball twice, bringing up 3rd and 10.  No need to chance getting your RB hurt. 

Shhhhhhhh. Don’t be posting that for Gundy to read!

I have a bad feeling Sanders is gonna kill us with his legs. Hope the defense proves me wrong. The next three games are REALLY going to challenge us with three very mobile QBs. I will say that it does feel good to win a "bad" game like last week, maybe that'll get our boys ready for this one. 

16 minutes ago, Dignan said:

I have a bad feeling Sanders is gonna kill us with his legs. Hope the defense proves me wrong. The next three games are REALLY going to challenge us with three very mobile QBs. I will say that it does feel good to win a "bad" game like last week, maybe that'll get our boys ready for this one. 

Maybe he kills us with his legs. Maybe Anthony Cook kills him with his shoulder.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Hookem2147 said:

Every year Gundy pulls the “none of my players were offered by Texas” card in his press conference the week leading up to this game. He did it last year and one of the media members actually called him out on it and mentioned a few who actually were offered.

They should tell him that Bobby Reid was never offered by Texas, just to see how Gundy reacts.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, JFKFC said:

They made us their homecoming game?

Tie No Respect GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

We're almost always their homecoming game when we play there. It's a different mentality for smaller programs in that they schedule their biggest home game for homecoming as opposed to the "blue bloods" who schedule a chump.