2022 ALCS Yankees vs Astros

WBT

To be fair, you can see him yelling as the ball approaches.  Then the redwood flashes directly into his field of vision.

Yankee fan should be pissed at Judge for not backing off.

Yankee fan, the Astros are playing this series “To the pain.”

Your ears you keep and I'll tell you why. So that every shriek of every child at seeing your postseason team batting average will be yours to cherish. Every babe that weeps at your outfield defense, every woman who cries out, "Dear God! Why did they keep running Matt Carpenter out there," will echo in your perfect ears. That is what "to the pain means." It means the Astros leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

What perfection we’re seeing from the bullpen right now. With brown or abreu giving up a couple of hits or walks, makes you question bringing them in again. That’s the luxury the Astros have right now.

Vasquez-Peña throwing out Bader on the steal attempt was such a clutch play. Vasquez placed that throw perfectly. 

• Like 1

Admittedly I only pay attention to the Yankees when we are playing them but I’m surprised by the quotes that I’m seeing come from Bader. The outfield error is the fault of the crowd noise. It’s a small sample size [being down 0-3.]  The only way to get to the top is starting at the bottom [once again being down 0-3.]  is Nuke LaLoosh feeding him quotes?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

Sweep would be good. Yankee fans are outraged and cash can’t hide the fact that this team isn’t built for the postseason.

Im sorry but what the fuck are you talking about? One game ago you were literally the Cashman cheerleader squad claiming that the Yankees were the better team in each game they lost and were built for this, they were the better team in 2017 despite losing the series and the equal to a team that beat them in 6 in 2019.

Now you’re all “time to face the music?” You are a fucking clown.

Oh and btw your beach/life thing was pathetic. You should edit that out and probably just delete the whole thing.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Helobious said:

Been at the beach all weekend, actually having a life. Y’all should try it sometime. Sweep would be good. Yankee fans are outraged and cash can’t hide the fact that this team isn’t built for the postseason.

You’re such a douche.  I DON’T CARE ABOUT BASEBALL GUYS!! YOU SHOULD TRY IT AND HAVE A LIFE!

Yeah we probably would too if we were Yankees fans. But we are busy in October. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

I find it really funny that Helo is a lifelong Yankees fan, and I bet I’ve been to more Yankees games than he has.  Granted, I am always rooting against them, but it is hilarious.  What a sad person.

Hell, I’ve lived in Houston last 40 years and guarantee I’ve been to more Yankee games in New York than that assclown.

Go Stros.

#finishthem
  • Hook 'Em 1

Helo, we cheering for Duke, North Carolina, Kentucky, Kansas, or Indiana this season?

"Everybody knows the Yankees really won the ALCS, everybody's saying it.  The proof is all there, everybody knows it!  Why aren't people taking me seriously?" 

/sadfuckingNewYorkers

7 hours ago, slorch said:

To be fair, you can see him yelling as the ball approaches.  Then the redwood flashes directly into his field of vision.

Yankee fan should be pissed at Judge for not backing off.

Maybe he couldn't yell loud enough for fear of choking to death on that stupid ass retainer of his.

• Haha 1