Ok St @ Kansas St

Cairn Horn88

Just now, Brothahorn said:

Damn, K State must be loaded with 6 star athletes across the board. 

Or they have coaches, who actually coach.

KState’s main problem with their new HC (that came in around Covid) had been QB. Also he is a Defensive type of coach. They are good just haven’t put the oieces together. They beat the snot out of every team they played when he was coaching in the FCS.

6 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

Yea someone lamented the fact we did not hire Gundy last week since he would win with our talent. It drives me mad that folks are enamored with a coach that always chokes. I hope that poster is watching and feeling pretty stupid.

plenty of posters here trying to get Gundy's dick out of their mouth right about now

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, SarkAfterDark said:

Why am I not surprised you gaping vaginas are in here being massive fucking pussy ass bitches about the game next week. 

While I agree with the sentiment, we got beat last week by a team that is laying a turd before everyone on Fox. Make of it what you will, there are lots of excuses to pull from. 

Edited by Mdhorn

Just now, LTtxfan said:

Yeah okie lite was broken by 2nd quarter of this game...  just worn out

Gundy saved his job for another year by beating Texas last week, so it's "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!", and they can mail-in the rest of the season, just like they're tanking against k-state today.

Shit like this behavior by the have-nots in the Big12 (beating Texas to ensure job-security for another year) is why we're disengaging the gravy-train and casting them into the outer darkness of football-Oblivion when we go to the SEC.

The quicker we join the SEC, the quicker these Chumps dry up and blow away!

5 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

with apologies to coprophiliacs everywhere, Gundy eats so much shit

Yes but Gundy is probably more fit than 75% of guys his age. So he’s getting ready to bang some corpses. I also hear he tans a lot. In addition to cutting the mullet (pronounce it Moh-Lay) he seems like he’s trying to impress someone m.

1 minute ago, Horn Dogg said:

Just saw that K-State retired #7 for Colin Klein instead of Michael Bishop.  That doesn’t make any fucking sense does it?

K-State won’t retire a number of you don’t complete your degree and I don’t believe Bishop has yet. (Yes, I know that is dumb)

2 minutes ago, Royalfan5 said:

K-State won’t retire a number of you don’t complete your degree and I don’t believe Bishop has yet. (Yes, I know that is dumb)

Did they retire number 7, or did they put Klein into the ring of honor? Because Bishop is already in the ring of honor and retiring a football number is pretty rare. Too many players.

1 minute ago, The Hot Dog Buffet said:

Did they retire number 7, or did they put Klein into the ring of honor? Because Bishop is already in the ring of honor and retiring a football number is pretty rare. Too many players.

Both are on the ring of honor. Now that I think of it Bishop finally went on to the ring recently when he finished his degree. Klein went on this season 

If your path to KSU football takes you through a JUCO, there's a pretty good chance graduating is low on your list.  

Jerkiness aside, Klein had significant numbers for only 2 years (as did Bishop), and was really only used as the "run first QB" as a soph.  Only 8% of his total production came before he was a junior.