Ole Miss @ Aggy - SECN

Neonmoon

5 minutes ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

I used to hate lane, thought it was an annoying schtick but that could have just been group think. I don’t think I’d want him here but damn he’s a good character to have in football. Actually seems to know the game better than most and his cocky IDGAF style is awesome. 

Same, but I happened to be in a large sports bar in Knoxville the night he jetted on TN.  It was fantastic drama.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, TexasMan said:

Replies 

Me: But I was told that the Haynes King injury was the only reason y'all didn't make the playoff last year?

Aggy: Yeah, and now he's third string because that's how insanely good at recrooting National Champion Head Corch Somewhere Else Jimbo Fisher is, you stupid Sip!  Everyone's scared of us now.  We're about to be the Patriots like we were that one time when Hitler was marching toward Poland.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 years ago, king came in during trash time against Alabama I think and completed a few throws and ran for a 1st down or two against their backups, and the entire fanbase anointed him the savior, constructed insane expectations for last year because of him, had billy and crew write about how he won the job from a very good calzada in the fall, and then blamed last year on his 2nd game injury. 

We will see how it goes this time around.  Weigman looked twice as good last night than king ever has. But they still only scored 4 tds and lost at home.  And he threw a couple of wtf passes under pressure that he didn’t get punished for. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

Every thing about Kiffin makes me think he would have made a helluva Musketeer.  He's just got that devil may care attitude.  Watching last night I felt at times I was watching a duel between Artemis and some flat footed lumbering local buffoon of a sheriff.  

I mean if Leach can be a pirate, I imagine Joey Freshwater could be a musketeer.  

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, John Coctostan said:

Aggies are hard-wired to think optimistically about next year and to always put a positive spin on things. It’s like an evolutionary adaptation to a long track record of losing and disappointment. 

It's human nature to block out trauma. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 10/30/2022 at 8:46 AM, Texzilla58 said:

Aggy is already talking “wait til next year!”. Can’t wait to see their portal exits. I would love to see every QB transfer.

They lose Achane, with little proven depth behind him

Their OL is a shit show

Sophomore slump for CW

Attrition

It will be delicious

• Drool 1