We're Going (Alamo) Bowling!!!

satyanash

1 minute ago, tx 3 putt said:

I’d kill for that hair !  Panty dropper 

Pretty sure I’ve been to the every ut / islanders game at Whataburger field 

I’d kill for that entire look.  Dude is my idol.  

Poor mf’er tagging along just can’t even orbit in his zip code.

Not throwing shade, neither could I.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, SOBMarcos said:

Attendance records will be set…or not

The Cotton Bowl screwed themselves by not having  a fall back type tie with the Power 5s in a non playoff hosting year similar to the Rose Bowl.   Guess that all changes in the future, but this matchup kind of sucks for attendance and hype for sure.  

26 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

This reminds me when we played a young Mariotta in the Alamo Bowl and got destroyed.  Texas with virtually all its playmakers out will get throttled. 

Penix probably sits for UW, as will some others too. Penix really fucking sucks though, I think him playing would benefit UT a lot

• Fuck You 1

10 minutes ago, brojangles2 said:

High or low? I bought from Ticketmaster at face before the teams were announced and got row 2 in the uppers. The place is so small I feel like that will be perfectly fine. 

High.  50 yard line behind Texas bench for over a $1000 per.

LMAO

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Cajun said:

And, yes, you’ll be fine.

Agreed. The Alamodome might be the best stadium in the state when it comes to field view from every seat. Its concourses are cramped as hell with no amenities so I know why it gets a bad rap, but people who care about that can go to Jerryworld. I'm there to watch football. 

• Hook 'Em 7

2 hours ago, flatdawgs said:

Was there - that was a great game (despite UW losing). You just knew whomever had the ball last would score. IIRC, Texas was a double-digit favorite.

Holiday Bowl in the Late 90's-2000's was one of my favorites.  Big 12 #3 Vs Pac #2.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

Bowl games….. was just looking at The bowl schedule, and I don’t think I saw a game even slightly worth considering making time for until Dec. 27th (Wisconsin vs Ok State).  JacksonState vs North Carolina Central?….. Eastern Michigan vs San Jose State?…. Liberty vs Toledo?….. Western Kentucky vs South Alabama?…. New Mexico State vs Bowling Green?…. I honestly don’t know how they can sell this shit content to T.V. partners and I know from seeing the stands in the past they sure aren’t selling tickets and beer. Tis’ the season I guess…. https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/page/cfpbowls2022/college-football-bowl-schedule-2022-2023-dates-s-matchups-every-game

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

Penix probably sits for UW, as will some others too. Penix really fucking sucks though, I think him playing would benefit UT a lot

Yeah, I'd really hate to have a shitty QB on my roster that threw for 4354 yards, 29 TDs to 7 INTs and had a passer rating of 155.5. That would just totally suck. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 5

Some of you never watched him play this year or when he was at IU and it shows. He can throw check downs & screens with the best of them but anything downfield he’s wildly inaccurate and has no touch on the ball. Everything he throws is a bullet. He’s horrible and if he plays I’m picking UT by 3 scores.

• Like 1

Seems we've had some stealth visitors from the Pacific NW.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/102560/dialed-in

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

FWIW, he's already told at least one media outlet that he intends to play.

1 minute ago, Helobious said:

Some of you never watched him play this year or when he was at IU and it shows. He can throw check downs & screens with the best of them but anything downfield he’s wildly inaccurate and has no touch on the ball. Everything he throws is a bullet. He’s horrible and if he plays I’m picking UT by 3 scores.

I am a Washington season ticket holder, plus went to the Apple Cup a week ago.

The dude should be this year’s Heisman winner.  He was elite this year.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1