Cowboys @ Packers

Vic Mackey

The lamb drop thanks to the DPI that wasn’t called ended the game.

I mean, I said that would happen all week. Rodgers doing Rodgers things.

Refs with fuckery. All a part of the plan.

Just like week one, we’ll have a whole week of overreactions.

• Hook 'Em 1

Got completely fucked with no PI call
I knew the holding call was coming at some point on the drive. It was inevitable. That killed the drive and they never recovered. Went from 1st down from about the 35 to 2nd and 19 on the other side of the field. And then a blatant DPI on 3rd down.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DougO said:

Fuck McCarthy. 

Fuck Aaron Rogers.

Fuck the crooked as fuck refs.

Fuck football.

The refs are fucking corrupt or bad fromhead to toe. Choosing to call holding when they want even when both teams are doing it, and then not calling the obvious PI on lamb. Such a corrupt game these days.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Very winnable game. Totally pissed away. Dak's picks were the difference. 
Lol. Another game that is Daks fault when scoring 28 and having a 14 pt lead. Dallas defense made zero stops when it mattered and of course, they skate by on blame. They are to blame. Dak went down 14 to 28-14 but yep, it's on him.

Dak literally made up for those mistakes and gave this team the 14pt lead they needed.

Just now, Firemans4Horn said:

That field goal attempt was 50/50 at best from that distance in Lambeau. 

And you make it? Rodgers just carves them up and wins it with a TD. 

This, I have no problem with him going for it. In fact, it was very out of character, usually he is a total pussy. I respected the call. The hold call fucked us in OT. However, the game was lost in regulation, not OT.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Enemy07 said:

The refs are fucking corrupt or bad fromhead to toe. Choosing to call holding when they want even when both teams are doing it, and then not calling the obvious PI on lamb. Such a corrupt game these days.

Definitely PI on Lamb. Cocksuckers! It's like those stupid fucking basketball refs who let players "play" in the final minutes - so they all cheat. Same here, you sorry motherfuckers.

• Hook 'Em 1

I’ve been trying to respond to posts but the ads prevent me from quoting posts. @Vic Mackeyyou referred to Stafford and Goff as “noodle-armed dorks” in another thread. Both have accomplished more than Dak ever will. Both are better than Dak. Stafford laughably so. Dak was awful today. Awful. 

@DougOCeeDee isn’t a #1 because his QB is a bottom half guy, and I wish I were kidding. The only reason Dak was around 60% and not below 50% is because CD bailed  him out multiple times on inaccurate throws. Also, this team really, really could use Amari, whom you have stated repeatedly wasn’t worth it. 

Someone mentioned Parsons has regressed each game. It is very well known inside the Star he doesn’t work hard. At all. Dak?  Works his ass off. He just isn’t that good. 

7 minutes ago, Ghost of Shag said:

The Cowboys will continue to be shit until they get a coach who demands accountability and discipline.

Fat Mike will grab a cheese burger and chili cheese fries and a milkshake after this one. That fat Bastard infuriates me. Can we not promote Reeves to HC. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, The_Great_Hornsby said:

This, I have no problem with him going for it. In fact, it was very out of character, usually he is a total pussy. I respected the call. The hold call fucked us in OT. However, the game was lost in regulation, not OT.

hold call and then the non PI-call on back to back plays. Brutal. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

the bottom line is that the cowboys are never going to win again.  period.  (or I guess until jerry dies and then only if stephen hires a GM, which also won't happen)  but it's one thing to have jerry jones running the show; now throw a braindead dipshit quarterback into the mix and it's completely and utterly hopeless.  100% chance of failure.

so believe me when I tell you it's more satisfying to just hate dak and expect failure.  because dak will fail.  oh yes, he will fail.  dak's a loser, plain and simple.  accept it, and join me.

5 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Lol. Another game that is Daks fault when scoring 28 and having a 14 pt lead. Dallas defense made zero stops when it mattered and of course, they skate by on blame. They are to blame. Dak went down 14 to 28-14 but yep, it's on him.

Dak literally made up for those mistakes and gave this team the 14pt lead they needed.

You can't be serious. 28 isn't enough in GB.