Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi

The Ace of Aces

9 minutes ago, hook me said:

"Hey there is some stuff floating around about your gf/fiancé/fiancée, everything good?"

"Everything's fine"

If it went any further than that then it would be shocking (if it even went that far). He's a basketball coach with no known history of any sort of trouble, why would CDC question him about a his gf & what he thinks is the acceptable amount of time between divorce-dating-marriage? 

Our coaches talk publicly about our players' families and the impact they have. You don't think our AD digs deep on the fiancee of a possible employee to whom we will pay millions? If CDC didn't do this, shame on him. 

• Fuck You 1
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, JFKFC said:

Our coaches talk publicly about our players' families and the impact they have. You don't think our AD digs deep on the fiancee of a possible employee to whom we will pay millions? If CDC didn't do this, shame on him. 

Dude...come on. People deserve some privacy from their employers, even ones being paid millions.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Red Five said:

I'll say this, y'all have some active imaginations. 

"The only thing that possibly makes sense is, they were sitting on the roof of the house, and then the spaceship showed up, and....."

This is why humans have so many conspiracy theories about everything.

1 minute ago, JFKFC said:

How many of your employers dug deep into your personal relationships before hiring you? 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, 4th and 5 said:

here is a good copy of the unredacted PC affidavit

AA9973A6-8158-42FD-B2A4-C3188515CE41.thumb.jpeg.0344b2ae9c8124baa407c456ee32eefc.jpeg

This would be the info officers had on their call sheet prior to arrival. So according to the caller, neither were intoxicated at the time of the call. 

Edited by Constant
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, CheesePie said:

Unless CDC has the ability to produce legally binding paperwork that says he can't contact the team, I'd be shocked if Beard wasn't still involved in game planning in some capacity. He'll have plenty of time to watch film, granite he finds a new pair of glasses.

This is an incredibly dumb post. Legally binding?  How about “stay away from the team or you’re immediately terminated”. Prepare to be shocked, dumbass, because there is no way Beard has any contact with the team right now. 

7 minutes ago, Deej said:

How many of your employers dug deep into your personal relationships before hiring you? 

I replied to this but I don't see that response. If this is a double response - my apologies.

I am a regular guy in a regular nothing job. I don't make millions. I'm not a state employee. I don't have a contract. I think you knew your response was silly before you posted it.

• Fuck You 3
  • Rage+1 2

18 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Unless he gets to the second weekend of the tournament AND miraculously has a great recruiting class there is no reason to even considering keeping him. He is interim only.

His track record as a head coach is the definition of meh. But at least he has a track record as a head coach I guess.

Obviously you didn’t get my Mike White reference. Terry shouldn’t be considered even if he wins the title and signs the #1 class. 

I replied to this but I don't see that response. If this is a double response - my apologies.

I am a regular guy in a regular nothing job. I don't make millions. I'm not a state employee. I don't have a contract. I think you knew your response was silly before you posted it.

Do you believe your employer has the right to police your personal relationships? Legally or morally? Think carefully before you answer.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

This is an incredibly dumb post. Legally binding?  How about “stay away from the team or you’re immediately terminated”. Prepare to be shocked, dumbass, because there is no way Beard has any contact with the team right now. 

Ogden picked him up from jail and probably watched the game in his hotel room. You're the dumbass if you don't think he has some sort of channel to the coaches. No shit he's not running practice via zoom.

Edited by CheesePie
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Deej said:

In my last interview I was asked about South Austin’s mom. True story. Bro. 

The arrest warrant gives his attorneys plenty of space to mount a defense. And If she is recanting (as some have reported), he may see the charges dropped. 

As for his job, that’s a PR/political/marketing issue. It doesn’t look good for him. The fact he went to her bedroom after she acted as the initial aggressor was a mistake in judgment that may be fatal for his career at Texas. 

4 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Do you believe your employer has the right to police your personal relationships? Legally or morally? Think carefully before you answer.

My employer? No. I haven't signed a contract with any provision that allows for this.

FjyWQH3XgAANESW?format=png&name=medium

Chris Beard signed a contract with the above clause. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

16 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

Do you think our coaches do that for any reason other than controlling narratives & recruiting new players & promoting a family atmosphere that mama & grandma can send their kids to? Do you think "potentially questionable incident" of someone that the coach is seeing personally is any sort of barrier to hiring the men's basketball coach? I could see, maybe, someone like a cross country coach or quidditch coach not passing compliance because of a crazy spouse or something, but the HC of 1 of the 2 money making sports? nah. Win games, make money, don't get caught doing something stupid. He failed at number 3

My employer? No. I haven't signed a contract with any provision that allows for this.

Do you believe that clause gives the University the right to tell you who you can be in a relationship with? I sincerely do not understand your position.

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Do you believe that clause gives the University the right to tell you who you can be in a relationship with? I sincerely do not understand your position.

Tell me? No.

It does, however, make it very clear to Chris Beard that any conduct (even if it is from a personal relationship) on his part that reflects poorly on the University of Texas can lead to his termination. 

5 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Join the club.  The idea of an employer pressuring a potential hire about their significant other is beyond mind-boggling.  If you that that spouse/partner is a risk, then don't extend the offer, but for Christ's sake, you don't lean on the guy to break up or anything like that.  That's way out of bounds.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

I can see why. Trying to pin this on CDC or any AD is fucking ridiculous. There was no way we weren't hiring Beard if he was willing to come.  He had just taken tech to the title game, he's a hell of a recruiter, and he's a legacy. The risk/reward ratio on a Beard hire was so heavily skewed to the reward side of the picture, that  any AD in the country would have made the same call regardless of any concerns about his 3 year engagement.   Urban Meyer is running around fingering buttholes in public, and he's gonna get hired as soon as he wants to coach at a P5 school, so I'm pretty sure Beard will be back at it in a few years. Just stop with this "CDC blame" bullshit. Life is easy if you can predict the future. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Unless…she’s like some Trojan Horse/ Manchurian candidate type of weapon that was planted on him by Tech and was only triggered to start going off as soon as he left for Austin. Once we were ranked in the top ten, she entered total destruction mode. I kid I kid. 

I wasn’t kidding about burning McRibbs to appease the gods of the Lubbock people for my reverse caveat emptor voodoo ritual thing. So you should make some so we can cleanse ourselves of the curse. Otherwise…the outlook is even bleaker for us than this…

But yeah he’s gone and he should be. I’ve let it go. It stings because of the promise of all the winning but do not want to win so badly that we have potentially a life threatening injury or potentially worse crime on our watch. So adios asswipe! 

BE870E95-1F71-49F5-AD5B-0410CBED607F.gif

Errbody acting like Randi is some 4'10" 95 lb midget.  I went and looked for bio info on her. She's 5'10" and 150 lb athlete, and said to have lost coaching jobs (plural) because of  "anger issues".

Somewhere yesterday I saw a report that she was recanting - or about to - her story, and was not going to cooperate with prosecution, had requested charges be dropped.

Sounds like Perry is hard at work, earning his pay. I'm gonna be surprised if things don't start happening quicker.

Kinda thinking she's might gonna be fully recanting, apologizing to all and sundry, and heading into rehab.

And they all lived happily ever after.

Just now, Blotto said:

Urban Meyer is running around fingering buttholes in public 

Was Urban charged with felony strangulation? 

As for CDC, well, if you don't think the way the Sark & Beard hires have turned out impact his standing with the people who control his employment, I think you are being naive. 

12 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

I can assure you that you are subject to provisions that “allow for” your immediate termination for a variety of outside behaviors. You just don’t have a contract. 

1 hour ago, Tylerocks said:

Just curious if anyone has any insight on Beard and his ex-wife (mother of kids)?

Why did they divorce?  Was it amicable? Contentious?

Any history of abuse?

Does this chick just bring out the crazy?  

I guess being engaged for 3 years, neither are sure of each other, lol

I highly doubt the children would be living with him if there was a history of abuse.

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Jonah Hill Ok GIF

But uh....what's your point?

My point is that CDC made 2 hires for his 2 most important positions that shouldn't have been made. I think the dirt on this chick was out there to be found. He either didn't look or ignored what he found. 

• Fuck You 6

6 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

Errbody acting like Randi is some 4'10" 95 lb midget.  I went and looked for bio info on her. She's 5'10" and 150 lb athlete, and said to have lost coaching jobs (plural) because of  "anger issues".

Somewhere yesterday I saw a report that she was recanting - or about to - her story, and was not going to cooperate with prosecution, had requested charges be dropped.

Sounds like Perry is hard at work, earning his pay. I'm gonna be surprised if things don't start happening quicker.

Kinda thinking she's might gonna be fully recanting, apologizing to all and sundry, and heading into rehab.

And they all lived happily ever after.

They all might live happily ever after but Beard won’t coach another game here. I’m not sure the point of your post, except that you insinuate your support of Beard.  Why don’t you just go full retard and come out and say it?

That has been my point. 

Jesus this is a dumb angle. Unless there were police interventions or restraining orders that CDC overlooked, there's no fucking way this does anything but reflect on his luck with hires, which, granted, isn't nothing, but it's nothing near what you're suggesting. 

• Hook 'Em 1

47 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Unless…she’s like some Trojan Horse/ Manchurian candidate type of weapon that was planted on him by Tech and was only triggered to start going off as soon as he left for Austin. Once we were ranked in the top ten, she entered total destruction mode. I kid I kid. 

I wasn’t kidding about burning McRibbs to appease the gods of the Lubbock people for my reverse caveat emptor voodoo ritual thing. So you should make some so we can cleanse ourselves of the curse. Otherwise…the outlook is even bleaker for us than this…

But yeah he’s gone and he should be. I’ve let it go. It stings because of the promise of all the winning but do not want to win so badly that we have potentially a life threatening injury or potentially worse crime on our watch. So adios asswipe! 

BE870E95-1F71-49F5-AD5B-0410CBED607F.gif

Maybe the responding cops are tech fans and are just making it all up

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Deej said:

Ever applied for a security clearance?

And yeah, if you're being paid multiple millions of dollars to represent a high-profile athletic program, then the standard is probably a little higher than it would be for, say, a line cook over at McDonald's.

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

My point is that CDC made 2 hires for his 2 most important positions that shouldn't have been made. I think the dirt on this chick was out there to be found. He either didn't look or ignored what he found. 

I doubt very seriously she was a factor at all and think you’re going down a nonsensical path. I do think we may wanna rethink that with Pole Assassin and Glasses Assassin. But to assign CDC culpability is beyond stupid. Please shut the fuck up. 

1 minute ago, orangebird said:

And yeah, if you're being paid multiple millions of dollars to represent a high-profile athletic program, then the standard is probably a little higher than it would be for, say, a line cook over at McDonald's.

Now wait just a dang minute. McRibs are serious business. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Maybe the responding cops are tech fans and are just making it all up

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

It’s pretty incredible. Their fingerprints are on everything…

In all seriousness, it’s like I posted from the beginning…neither Beard nor Trew (spelling) are blameless. Or can be absolved from this. It’s out there the optics are awful and honestly short of an audio recording of the entire incident, no visible injuries to the victim, total recanting or her story, etc…this isn’t going to end any other way than he isn’t coaching here anymore. All of those things have to be verified and all of those things plus more have to happen in addition to the termination of that relationship. I just don’t see it happening. I don’t care how athletic and tall or muscular she is. I don’t care if she’s crazier than a shit house rat with a horrible temper and a host of other problems. He obviously got off on that for 6 years. And while we didn’t hire him for his personal choices in partners there is certainly a lot that concerns me about this incident and rumors of others going back for years between those two that it’s best to cut bait and hope he gets therapy and counseling and focuses on his family and important things before trying to coach again. Just my two cents. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 1

31 minutes ago, CheesePie said:

Ogden picked him up from jail and probably watched the game in his hotel room. You're the dumbass if you don't think he has some sort of channel to the coaches. No shit he's not running practice via zoom.

He has zero contact with the team. Ogden may have picked him up but I assure you the game (with fucking Rice) was not at all discussed, and those coaches will henceforth be instructed to not have any contact with Beard. 

8 minutes ago, orangebird said:

Pretty sure there's nothing too top secret going on at Belmont, other than when the next price increase is dropping. 

I don't see them digging into your girlfriend's pysch evaluation for a coaching job. Criminal background, ok, but "hey, she's a redhead, we should dig deeper"? Probably not. 

And sorry about your line cook job. 

Edited by Deej
  • Hook 'Em 2

• immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi
  • immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi