New GOP Congressman's entire resume is faked

Orale

Was one of the scams that he would report loaning his own funds to the campaign, only to have the campaign repay the loan? Simple yet effective scam to transfer legit donations to your pocket.

The one problem that he may not have counted on was winning. It's almost the scenario from The Producers. Does anyone perform a deep audit on the financial reporting from a losing candidate? But a winning congressman is another story.

46 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Was one of the scams that he would report loaning his own funds to the campaign, only to have the campaign repay the loan? Simple yet effective scam to transfer legit donations to your pocket.

The one problem that he may not have counted on was winning. It's almost the scenario from The Producers. Does anyone perform a deep audit on the financial reporting from a losing candidate? But a winning congressman is another story.

AKA the 2016 Trump dilemma. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

Politico reporting 60 GOP and 21 Dems will switch their votes from No to yes for expulsion. I think you need 80 GOP to hit the threshold, depending on absences and whatnot

image.thumb.jpeg.6198d4015e83592c5f24b62a024803f7.jpeg

How in the Hell was that ever the face of a not totally unattractive woman?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, AnTiM said:

How in the Hell was that ever the face of a not totally unattractive woman?

Perhaps my sarcasm meter is on the fritz, but are you serious? 

I mean, different strokes and all, but Kitara is hideous. 

Edited by DixonHur

6 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Feds will still be all up in his ass after he's expelled, right?

They will demand jail time. His best argument is that he didn’t know it was wrong to lie and steal. And even to argue that, he would need to get on the stand which he can’t do.

politically the GOP has to hate kicking him out. Won’t they only have a 3 person with santos gone? People resign or die all the time. Gaetz’s power grows with a slim majority and if the GOP attempts or doesn’t stop a primary attempt at a vulnerable member, that person could be vindictive. 

Now, imagine for a moment that you are someone on George Santos’ congressional staff.  Now imagine the moment, in light of the news about him, when they stopped and took time to contemplate their current situation and concluded, “Yeah, I need to stay here and work with this Congressman for the betterment of my political future.”

Those people will be running as GOP candidates somewhere soon.

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Man....she's a HOSS.

For research purposes only, I tracked down the actual article.  That photo does no justice.  My first reaction was cute in the face, big fun bags, ok, whatever; she is a big gal.  Good for her though, making money.    

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3494132/onlyfans-model-claims-george-santos-was-a-subscriber-and-paid-her-to-rate-his-dick

What is the fucking point of having an internet performer rate your dick?  I don't get that one.  

• Drool 1

Just now, BamaATL said:

What is the fucking point of having an internet performer rate your dick? 

I mean, I guess the presumption is that they've seen quite a few of them, so they have a sophisticated eye?  Kind of like how you want your wine rated by an experienced sommelier? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I mean, I guess the presumption is that they've seen quite a few of them, so they have a sophisticated eye?  Kind of like how you want your wine rated by an experienced sommelier? 

Maybe there is like an Angie's List for dicks, and this sort of ringing endorsement will drive traffic.

I'm not up on dating trends these days.  

25 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

For research purposes only, I tracked down the actual article.  That photo does no justice.  My first reaction was cute in the face, big fun bags, ok, whatever; she is a big gal.  Good for her though, making money.    

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3494132/onlyfans-model-claims-george-santos-was-a-subscriber-and-paid-her-to-rate-his-dick

What is the fucking point of having an internet performer rate your dick?  I don't get that one.  

That's a whole lotta love.

• Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

Her squeezing into a Hooooters uniform was on-brand

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

24 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

Maybe there is like an Angie's List for dicks, and this sort of ringing endorsement will drive traffic.

I'm not up on dating trends these days.  

Spying I Hear You GIF by NOW WE'RE TALKING TV SERIES

• Haha 4

49 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

More like ate your dick, amiright? 

A lot of men disagree with you too, but whatevs. Glad you got whatever catharsis was needed

The real issue here is that an elected Representative embezzled campaign funds to have this woman rate his cock. Not whether or not said genital judge is fuckable or not.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, safe sex said:

A lot of men disagree with you too, but whatevs. Glad you got whatever catharsis was needed

The real issue here is that an elected Representative embezzled campaign funds to have this woman rate his cock. Not whether or not said genital judge is fuckable or not.

Don't get your vag in a knot.  

You're the one who said she was "fucking hot".  Aside from Vic I doubt there are many men on Surly that would agree.

14 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

You're the one who said she was "fucking hot".  Aside from Vic I doubt there are many men on Surly that would agree.

Now that's funny. As if the stigma that y'all place on Vic doesn't keep every other person who finds fatter women attractive from ever speaking up.

Well here is the other part of all this, isn't he married to a guy?  Not that I can imagine there is much trust in his personal relationships, but I have to at least sort of imagine his husband feels a bit betrayed (assuming that relationship is not some other sleight of hand).  He's self professed as being gay, but now paying to get his dick rated by a gal (kind of on brand, there is seemingly absolutely nothing genuine about him).  

Just to be clear, I don't remotely care about his or anyone else's sexual choices.  This guy just leaves a confusing tangled web of crazy around himself.  

Criminality aside, he's one of the strangest stories I can ever really recall.  

If someone suddenly awoke from a coma that dated back a year or so ago, and asked me to explain George Santos, I'd probably be completely lost trying to do so.  

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

This guy just leaves a confusing tangled web of crazy around himself.  

Criminality aside, he's one of the strangest stories I can ever really recall.  

If someone suddenly awoke from a coma that dated back a year or so ago, and asked me to explain George Santos, I'd probably be completely lost trying to do so.  

Blame it on the writers' strike.

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, safe sex said:

Now that's funny. As if the stigma that y'all place on Vic doesn't keep every other person who finds fatter women attractive from ever speaking up.

counterpoint: the only guy who has left due to his particular fetish has the most highly repped post in surly history

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 6
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, BearSchlong said:

a8d52844bbfc88f2e9fa55be0eaf4e4f.gif

The bigger the cushion the better the pushin. (within reason). That OF plan was genius. It's obviously probably maybe untrue, but he paid someone on OF to do something. Why not her?

Well it was good while it lasted, Doug. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4