Alamo Bowl: Texas vs. Washington - 8pm on ESPN

Pancho

2 minutes ago, THUJONE said:

I'm not nearly as pissed about this as I was earlier. Quinn seemed to find himself in the second half and Sark found J Brooks. Casey Cain found his hands. Terrance Brooks looks awesome. Some positives to put in the old Moral Victory stocking for next year.

If you consider Quinn finding himself as producing under a average QB output then I guess.  If we are settling for meritocracy ok. 

Just now, clownin72 said:

I can't believe the lack of on field awareness or urgency by QE. Don't se him being qb1 for long like that

Quinn has been awesome the entire 2nd half. He's a fucking redshirt frosh. I've talked plenty of shit on him this season but this isn't the time or place to do so. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

Just now, Hook1997 said:

If you consider Quinn finding himself as producing under a average QB output then I guess.  If we are settling for meritocracy ok. 

30/44 320 yards and a TD  is average? Okay. I'll take it. Also I think you mean "mediocrity". But you go.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Welp, 1000% behind Arch.

Fully prepared to throw things while reading the spring/fall practice reports of Ewers “taking the next step”.

This guy, insert PC psychiatric term, is what he is. 

My fear is that Sark will fuck up Arch too. Have yet to see anything that says otherwise.