The Undercard: Fiesta Bowl: Michigan Vs TCU

Juicy

3 minutes ago, wood said:

Yep. Fucked on both reviews, one that was obviously inconclusive and shouldn't have been overturned, and one with obvious Targeting. Unreal. We'll be hearing about this one for a long time.

Nobody outside of Michigan will ever give a second thought to this game.

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, Newdoc said:

And completely unnecessary contact. Dude is fortunate. Never needed to make the play like that. 

That was my thought as well. Guy was already headed to the ground when he took the first step. I feel like throwing yourself in there like that could also risk unnecessary roughness if you're a second later. Best thing he could've done was to just stand there

1 minute ago, TheMailBox357 said:

Is this true or he just trying to be an asshole? As much as this forum hates Ketch & Chip Brown, I don't really hate those 2 guys at all and Bohls is who I've always hated.

I don't buy this for a second. Fuck Kirk Bohls and fuck Chip Brown

Edited by campcrunk

2 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Really? The big ten blows. Georgia is gonna skullfuck osu and tcu.

Careful. 'IF TCU made the playoff, they were going to get ran off the field'.

Now they are in the NC. 

"Just lay back baby and let it happen."

https://www.getyarn.io/yarn-clip/934d1d65-68b4-48e8-a59b-5216b456f782

Embrace the crazy!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheMailBox357 said:

Is this true or he just trying to be an asshole? As much as this forum hates Ketch & Chip Brown, I don't really hate those 2 guys at all and Bohls is who I've always hated.

It's like which of the three complete and total assholes do I like the best?  

4 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

illegal advance of a fumble on 4th down?   cause only the player who fumbled would be allowed to do that. 

What fumble?  After the snap was picked up off the ground, I believe it was all handoffs/laterals.  I didn't see a fumble.

5 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

illegal advance of a fumble on 4th down?   cause only the player who fumbled would be allowed to do that. 

Still not a penalty on Michigan. I'm not sure what the ruling is when the QB never possessed it. Is that a fumble by the QB or the center? Maybe the refs thought the center recovered it then pitched it back (it wasn't the center).

A fourth down fumble recovered by a different offensive player is a dead ball at the spot of the recovery so the refs missed it, still wouldn't have been a penalty on Michigan.

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 12/30/2022 at 5:32 AM, Juicy said:

Fiesta Bowl: Michigan vs. TCU, NEW YEARS EVE, ESPN, 3 p.m.

We are a day away from the playoffs, and TCU just can't stop talking shit. It is almost like they forgot that they just lost their last game. (Kind of like one of the other playoff teams).

As a Michigan fan Duggan makes me nervous, I think he will hit a few deep balls and convert some 3rd and should have never been converted, with his legs. Michigan played bend don't break against O$U and slowed down what should be a better offense than what TCU has. TCU has not faced a ground and pound game like Michigan, I just don't see TCU being able to stop Michigan enough to win the game. 

Michigan 38- TCU 20.

image.gif.23edb6fb1001d80374e959de482a5e91.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, DFW Horn said:

Word is, CDC wanted to hire Dykes...not Sark.

I guess Eltife and the BMDs should've let the man do his job. Furk

https://www.texasmonthly.com/arts-entertainment/did-texas-blow-chance-at-sonny-dykes-in-2020/

Nope. Not possible.  We're Texas, remember?  We focus on bullshitting our way through football so small dick donor rich guys can brag about shit.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

Word is, CDC wanted to hire Dykes...not Sark.

I guess Eltife and the BMDs should've let the man do his job. Furk

https://www.texasmonthly.com/arts-entertainment/did-texas-blow-chance-at-sonny-dykes-in-2020/

I believe CTJ came on here one day during the search how CDC was fucking everything up and wanted some loser before being told to sit down and shut up by the powers that be.

Regardless Dykes would not have done well here year 1 either and everyone would have wanted him fired

Edited by Michael Knight
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

Still not a penalty on Michigan. I'm not sure what the ruling is when the QB never possessed it. Is that a fumble by the QB or the center? Maybe the refs thought the center recovered it then pitched it back (it wasn't the center).

A fourth down fumble recovered by a different offensive player is a dead ball at the spot of the recovery so the refs missed it, still wouldn't have been a penalty on Michigan.

right  

so no fumble... which by defition means the play should have been called dead at that moment, posession over with.   

the targeting would be a dead ball foul, and only been a 15 yard penalty on TCU  but they already had possesion.... so the only player impacted would have been #2 losing his ability to play the 1st half next game. 

5 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

FUCK

KIRK

BOHLS

I mean fuck his ass.... hes the only college homer reporter in the fucking country that doesnt homer for his fucking team- EVER.  he shits on Texas all the fucking time. 

We had a guy up here vote for Jason Fucking White for the Heisman over Larry Fitzgerald

4 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Bohls voted for REGGIE FUCKING BUSH for Heisman. I havent listened to a word that asshat has said since then, fuck him

Not sure what you're asking here. Snap never caught, ball picked up by a lineman, pitched back to Edwards, he threw it from behind the line of scrimmage. 

I thought they had already started the last ditch lateral everywhere play. And then it went forward.

6 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

It does matter lol, dont let your ego get in the way. Think about it.

Scenario A: The other team calls all their timeouts and its 3rd and 4 with 1:25 left. You are the coach, you are almost certainly gonna run it and not risk an incompletion because your chances of winning go way up if you bleed the clock. The defense is far more prepared to stop a 3rd and 4 when they are certain it will be a run. 

Scenario B: On the other hand, the other team has one timeout left and there is 45 seconds remaining, it is 3rd and 4. You are far more likely to throw it because the clock is already pretty low and the risk of the clock stopping is gone because they will stop it no matter what. The clock is not your focus, you are now entirely focused on a first down to end the game. The defense now has to defend the pass and the run. Yes the other team has an extra timeout if they throw and fail. But this isnt the NFL, the clock stops on first downs. 

I would much rather be the team in scenario A needing a 3rd and 4 stop. 

Lol. Right. My "ego".

You are actually trying to argue that having 1 timeout vs 0 timeouts when there is 50 seconds left on the clock and you have to go 70 yards for a TD doesn't matter. 

I mean holy shit dude.