Joe Biden 2023: The Dark Brandon Rises

StassneyHorn

On 7/5/2023 at 10:12 PM, Incredulity said:

“Dung Beetle JoJo 24”?

”Joe Dung-Beetle Biden”?

”No malarkey, lots of dung”?

THE RIGHT IS GETTING BETTER AT COMEDY!!! 

(Actually, those suck.  Who writes your material?)

• Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

THE RIGHT IS GETTING BETTER AT COMEDY!!! 

(Actually, those suck.  Who writes your material?)

Joe Biden got shit done. Trump did not. Not sure they want that to be the message 

11 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

listen, i love the butt cheek inseam fashion trend for ladies but i just don't get the 5 inch inseam thing for dudes these days. i am nothing at all special and I'm a grower, not a shower and even my dong is gonna peek out of those shorty shorts. what is happening? 

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

listen, i love the butt cheek inseam fashion trend for ladies but i just don't get the 5 inch inseam thing for dudes these days. i am nothing at all special and I'm a grower, not a shower and even my dong is gonna peek out of those shorty shorts. what is happening? 

We used to call those "Magnum shorts". 

Men's Shorts by Inseam

1 hour ago, hayden_horn said:

Skies out, thighs out

Put on some underwear and hit the gym for quad work 

Edited by Js1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Skies out, thighs out

Put on some underwear and hit the gym for quad work 

i got lots of problems but my legs ain't one. i ain't ashamed of that. i wear underwear. boxer briefs, in fact. nevertheless, those shorty shorts are gonna give people a glimpse of the goods. 

i also hate wearing clingy shirts. i'm an old grumpy man

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

i think we're looking at a guy who (1) doesn't do his own clothes shopping and (2) probably doesn't get new clothes all that often.

as for short shorts, my wife hates anything that even approaches my knees.  they look fine if i'm walking around, but when i'm sitting, they look pretty fucking short.  and i don't care about my quads, it's more about lack of tan there.

Gym dates have replaced movie dates in the hierarchy of requests. Why hang out in the dark on a first date at a movie you won’t talk to for 90 minutes, when you can instead have her show up in Lulu and hit leg day and spot her.

Quads are the new abs. 5 inch inseams are in.

Edited by StassneyHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Investing in American infrastructure, green jobs, and things like bringing semiconductor manufacturing stateside are helping the economy. Just look at unemployment and inflation.

tl;dr - Dem administrations fix the economy after republicans wreck it

One party works for the country, one works against it 

• Hook 'Em 5

47 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I had it on mute while I was working out.  What was the gist?

The standard stuff — freedom, liberty, unity, standing against oppression, that sort of thing. It was reminiscent of the speech he gave in Poland after his visit to Kyiv. He was forceful and in command with his delivery. Nothing for the people scouring his every word for a flub or a gaffe to seize on as evidence of mental decline.

He added a piece about the urgent need to address the climate crisis and how that’s the number one threat to our existence. That message can’t be stressed enough. He didn’t go on at length about it but it was nice that he threw it in there. 

• Hook 'Em 5

3 hours ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Investing in American infrastructure, green jobs, and things like bringing semiconductor manufacturing stateside are helping the economy. Just look at unemployment and inflation.

tl;dr - Dem administrations fix the economy after republicans wreck it

Made me sick that Obama healed the economy and trump wins the 2016 election at the perfect time to take all the credit for it. The Obama recovery took too long, but it was after the deepest and nastiest recession of our life times. I highly highly doubt we will see ever one worse than 2008. It took the job market 6-7 years to come back.

14 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Nothing for the people scouring his every word for a flub or a gaffe to seize on as evidence of mental decline.

Didn't promise to keep markers out of our cunny? 

Weak sauce.

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

Made me sick that Obama healed the economy and trump wins the 2016 election at the perfect time to take all the credit for it. The Obama recovery took too long, but it was after the deepest and nastiest recession of our life times. I highly highly doubt we will see ever one worse than 2008. It took the job market 6-7 years to come back.

Why do you do this?

1 hour ago, Voldemort86 said:

Fiscal crises are notorious for slow recoveries, but GOP-imposed austerity also prolonged the pain. They were actively working against economic growth.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2