Dallas Cowboys @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers :: 2022 Wildcard Round :: 230116.1915c ABC

Hagbard Celine

poll closes at kickoff  

39 members have voted

1. 1. poll closes at kickoff

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/17/2023 at 01:15 AM

Let’s rock and roll Cowboys! I think mistakes/poor clock management will be a huge factor in this game. It’s going to come down to who makes the fewer mistakes. Gonna roll with Eli and Peyton tonite mostly but flip back to Troy and Joe just for some seriousness…

Me at a Cowboys game in 2016! Let’s go Boys! They had a pretty good season that year so I’m hoping to bring them luck. Got on the same tshirt and they win when I wear it so hoping for the first playoff win on the road since 1992! I was in fucking highschool!!!!

B725AD12-8872-4030-B73A-A0501FFD01B5.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Let’s rock and roll Cowboys! I think mistakes/poor clock management will be a huge factor in this game. It’s going to come down to who makes the fewer mistakes. Gonna roll with Eli and Peyton tonite mostly but flip back to Troy and Joe just for some seriousness…

Me at a Cowboys game in 2016! Let’s go Boys! They had a pretty good season that year so I’m hoping to bring them luck. Got on the same tshirt and they win when I wear it so hoping for the first playoff win on the road since 1992! I was in fucking highschool!!!!

B725AD12-8872-4030-B73A-A0501FFD01B5.jpeg

looking good, as always !

The Simpsons Eyebrows GIF by FOX

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Not with their current QB balling out lol.

i got a feeling Purdy will come down to Earth soon. 

Boyz with the ugly blue jerseys which give bad luck.  Seriously need to find another road uni color scheme, it's been horribad for decades.  Look like practice jerseys.