The Austin / Rainey St / Lake Serial Killer

tx 3 putt

1 hour ago, TexasEd said:

Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system.

Here's a theory.  Maybe all these deaths are from people that were chosen by the lady of the lake but were too drunk and clumsy when that watery tart threw a sword at them.

After all, it is called "Lady Bird Lake"

Geralt could figure out the case

Edited by Pimphand

On 2/10/2024 at 10:25 PM, NorthLoop said:

I've always believed that Laura Hall killed Cave and convinced Pitonyak that he did it while blacked out. It honestly makes way more sense than any of the other theories especially after seeing what a psycho she clearly was. 

Thanks a lot Colton and Laura, I get strange looks every time I go to Breed and buy a hacksaw, bleach, rubber gloves, tarps, shop towels, duck tape  and extra large trash bags.

• Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

23 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

Well I think this at least upgrades them to the Colorado River Killer title.

Hopefully I live long enough to see the Colorado River Killer episode on World's Most Evil Killers so I can hear this narrator repeatedly say "Colorado River Killer"

On 2/13/2024 at 3:52 PM, bolverk said:

So long as we're placing cameras in parklands surrounding bodies of water, can we also include some high-resolution ones with zooming capability that citizens can remotely control to focus on the grassy slope on the east side of Barton Springs pool?  

You have my vote.  It's really all about keeping the community safe.

• 2 weeks later...

So last night I learned from a friend that all of the victims were gay men.  At least that's the story that is circulating in the Austin gay community.

No idea whether that is the case.  But if it is true, then I'm definitely off Team Accidental Drowning and looking to sign a long-term deal with Team Serial Killer.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Ghost of LL said:

So last night I learned from a friend that all of the victims were gay men.  At least that's the story that is circulating in the Austin gay community.

No idea whether that is the case.  But if it is true, then I'm definitely off Team Accidental Drowning and looking to sign a long-term deal with Team Serial Killer.

Are you saying Nicole is Homophobic?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 minutes ago, ABSR said:

Are you saying Nicole is Homophobic?

Maybe she's just jealous that those victims were getting more dick from attractive men than she was? Now that she's found herself a "boyfriend in Atlanta" she does not feel the need to murder as many gay men?

I’m having a blast in Atlanta. I’ve heard the rumors about the victims being gay. But I have also heard that some are not. This is why law enforcement decided that there was no phantom and that because some aren’t connected then all are not connected. 

Also, not homophobic in the slightest. Have family members that are gay and have been in their weddings. I am just sitting here reading all this shit. I should take a break. lol. Getting used to glasses. Finally started needing them this past year. Damn I am old. Too old and feeble to be drowning dudes. 

IMG_9362.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

No.

What I'm saying is . . . Finkel is Einhorn . . .  Einhorn is Finkel . . . Nicole is A MAN!

disgusted ace ventura GIF

Now it makes sense!

And Nicole I am sure you could go both ways if you wanted...and that many here would pay to watch.  To prove that we too are not homophobic of course.  ;)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

I’m having a blast in Atlanta. I’ve heard the rumors about the victims being gay. But I have also heard that some are not. This is why law enforcement decided that there was no phantom and that because some aren’t connected then all are not connected. 

Also, not homophobic in the slightest. Have family members that are gay and have been in their weddings. I am just sitting here reading all this shit. I should take a break. lol. Getting used to glasses. Finally started needing them this past year. Damn I am old. Too old and feeble to be drowning dudes. 

Why not just tell us why you are killing all these guys; instead of throwing fuel on the fire of gay or not gay. 
Or are you not yet ready to confide in your close group of Surly friends?

16 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

Why not just tell us why you are killing all these guys; instead of throwing fuel on the fire of gay or not gay. 
Or are you not yet ready to confide in your close group of Surly friends?

I did. Confide. I am an elite trainer of Chilean sea bass!

IMG_9292.jpeg

IMG_9329.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2
  • Prepare your anus 1

2 hours ago, ABSR said:

Now it makes sense!

And Nicole I am sure you could go both ways if you wanted...and that many here would pay to watch.  To prove that we too are not homophobic of course.  ;)

breaking-bad-jesse-pinkman.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

IMG_9362.jpeg

Obligatory...

Season 6 Flirt GIF by Friends

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I was down at the Long Center this morning for the Bluey Live Show with my kids, and out in front along the river lake there were several fire trucks, and then an ambulance was by the water, with an EMS command vehicle pulling up,  

@Nicole44 

The Rock Eyebrow GIF by Jumanji: The Next Level

Someone Blue it

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I was down at the Long Center this morning for the Bluey Live Show with my kids, and out in front along the river lake there were several fire trucks, and then an ambulance was by the water, with an EMS command vehicle pulling up,  

@Nicole44 

The Rock Eyebrow GIF by Jumanji: The Next Level

Still in Atlanta…hope whatever it is it’s not serious. 

On 3/7/2024 at 1:37 PM, Nicole44 said:

IMG_9362.jpeg

My God, the evidence is right in front of us!  “Atlanta” is “lata, tan”.

Nicole is obviously a ginger woman - and her freckled-complexioned self hates the sun worse than anything. No doubt all of the victims had a suntan - which prompted the sudden burst of hate that led to their deaths.  

While some may question this, may I remind you of the universal truth of gingers and souls.  She is in Austin, and is toying with us.  See the necklace.

IMG_2455.jpeg.4a03abab232780cc5a9e954369320217.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

Luring people to their demise into that bacteria ridden cess pool they claim is a lake is beneath me. Thats too much effort for me—I’m too old and boring honestly. I rarely go downtown when I’m in Austin. I’m too lame. If I had told my younger self I’d now be notorious on surly for being thought of as the Rainey Ripper, she’d have taken that flight to London my final semester…I could be missing…like Kate. Lol. 

Younger self is not impressed. At least I graduated though…🤘🏼☘️

IMG_1989.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

Luring people to their demise into that bacteria ridden cess pool they claim is a lake is beneath me. Thats too much effort for me—I’m too old and boring honestly. I rarely go downtown when I’m in Austin. I’m too lame. If I had told my younger self I’d now be notorious on surly for being thought of as the Rainey Ripper, she’d have taken that flight to London my final semester…I could be missing…like Kate. Lol. 

IMG_1989.jpeg

My younger self expresses disbelief at your claims. I always had a good feel for what not to be comfortable with. 

IMG_2135.jpeg.d591875adf6b1b26575f7edc71e4cfa2.jpeg

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

IMG_1989.jpeg

Yeah a photo of you from 15 years ago graduating in a place not too far from Rainey Street is your alibi?  Look, I'm willing to help cover for you but you're just being crass at this point?  

"Detective, how could I possibly be involved with the Rainey Street murders when you can clearly see here I was once wearing a cap and gown up the street in a different decade?"  Don't get me wrong, I am totally willing to co-produce your Netflix documentary.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

IMG_1989.jpeg

That's some Charlie Strong index finger shit going on there. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

IMG_1989.jpeg

Season 4 Flirting GIF by Friends